This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures from the Orange Extravaganza today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures from the Orange Extravaganza today
    Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 8:08pm
Always a good little show just South of Atlanta, most Orange I've seen there in almost 20 years! (Good job Daniel)"bigcountry48"

Lots of nice equipment, met several forum members, including "thendrix", his bride and 2 beautiful little girls. (oh, are you in trouble down the road!) Had the Alabama Coosa River Boys over too, see ya'll back soon at your Gadsden show.
Didn't see half the show, but got some good visit time in between bowls of ice cream!
It was good as always to see everyone.

my pictures- http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Joecdeere/slideshow/2016%20Orange%20Extravaganza
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 8:58pm
Good seeing you again, Joe, as well as the others on the Forum. Thanks for posting pictures, you did a great job as usual. I took the scenic route (hwy 138) going home and dodged all of the interstate. Daniel and crew put on a good show, nice to see a lot of orange there.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 10:40pm
Thanks for the pictures Joe. Those girls loved playing on that G. Hope we can make it back next year. It was good to meet you and Hubert and Sam
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 11:07pm
Really nice pictures!  It was nice to see all the different makes, other then the green and yellow ones, of course. lol.  Lots of nice old cars and trucks too.  Thanks for posting!

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Hubnut View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 5:54am
Nice tractors.  You don't see that many Minnies down this way.  Thank you for the pictures.
1940 B "Lucy"
1941 B w/ Woods L59 "Flavia"
1942 B w/ finish mower "Dick"
1941 C w/ 3-point "Maggie"
1947 C SFW w/ L306 "Trixie"
1972 314H
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 6:08am
real nice pics! thanks! I enjoy seeing them! and Tyler....me thunks you need to gits them gals a "G" and have it all ready for them when they is old nuff to drive it around! it's something nice daddy's do for his girls!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 7:55am
I've been trying to tell my wife that for a while now. Might have one of those "easier to ask for forgiveness then beg for permission" moments
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Scott(GA) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 8:39am
Originally posted by JoeM(GA) JoeM(GA) wrote:

Always a good little show just South of Atlanta, most Orange I've seen there in almost 20 years! (Good job Daniel)"bigcountry48"

Lots of nice equipment, met several forum members, including "thendrix", his bride and 2 beautiful little girls. (oh, are you in trouble down the road!) Had the Alabama Coosa River Boys over too, see ya'll back soon at your Gadsden show.
Didn't see half the show, but got some good visit time in between bowls of ice cream!
It was good as always to see everyone.

Joe,

Great seeing you yesterday! As always you have done a great job documenting the event with your pictures.

Best regards,

Scott
Sam T-Ga View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam T-Ga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 10:34pm
Thanks to whoever put the red cup on my exhaust pipe, it was raining when I got there today. Thanks again, Sam
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 11:44pm
wow! aren't them ALLIS guys nice! 
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 7:39am
i couldn't believe it when the pic of the Mule showed up.

I thought those things were extinct.
B26240 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B26240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 3:52pm
Thanks for posting!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic