This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with a give a way idea...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
irlbeck A-C'S View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irlbeck A-C'S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 12:41pm
Yeah Joe, Shameless was looking out for you.
He does get sumthin right from time to time.
About that machine i didn't know it had wheels?? Hopefully he can't get a tag and registration for it but you never know.
B,C,CA,(2)WC's,(4)WD's,(2) WD45'S, 45Diesel, (2)D12'S Series 2, D12 Hiclear,(2)D12 Series 3, HD3, D17NF (3)D17 Series 4 Diesels, M-100 Grader,8550,A few Lawn tractors lots of other AC stuff    
Sponsored Links

Doug-KS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug-KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 2:30pm
Thanks Craig
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 8:13pm
Congratulations fellas.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 9:50pm

Hey IrlBeck,,,,Didn't get a chance to thank you for that nice gesture on the commemorative coins,,,,,ClapClap
 Just so you know,,,ole Shameless is been wantin me to go up and work on his backhoe cause he's wantin to mount thet dang machine on the Backhoe,,,,,?  That dang machine threw us  for one heck of a loop last winter,,,,I GOT to get on his good side so's he don't throw us no more Goliaths,,,,,,,thet one was a woolie booger for sure,,,,,Wink
 he keeps gettin "That Look" and mutters something bout "them Florida boys",,,,,Clap

Edited by desertjoe - 20 Aug 2016 at 9:52pm
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 1:39am
thanks for doing that Craig! it was fun! even if I didn't win nuthin! congrats to the ones that did win! and  as for tags....i'll just take it off one of the other 155 trailers I gots around here! the registrations all say 2 wheel homemade trailer! SO THERE! lol weather is gittin nice again, maybe i'll just work on that backhoe myself....if I can figger it out!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 2:54am

Jeeeze,,,Shameless,,,,,155 trailers,,,???   what'cha need that many trailers for,?? Dang,,,,OH,,wait a minute,,,Thas why you go to so many auctions for,,,ain't it,,,??
  Not that I don't believe you,,,Ya know,,,,but I started countin em on Google earth and I kept losing track what with all them trees and barns you got,,,,,,,Wink
    I only got 7 trailers and they all use the same tag,,,,no sense in gettin them MVD girls all mixed up with too much paperwork,,,,,they is slow enough 'thought askin em to do more than one a year,,,,,LOL
   I'll tell you for sure,,,I'm learnin a lot on this backhoe,,,so any issue you got with yours will be a snap,,,,,Clap
SLee(IA) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLee(IA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 8:26am
Been busy the last couple days and got on the forum this morning and had a PM from Craig. Wow! What a surprise!
Thank You Craig.
TBone View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 1:36pm
Haven't been on for quite a while and now I miss out on this too.  Oh well, count me in for the Christmas ones.
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 2:01pm
I'm out!
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 2:04pm
Thanks for the chance Craig , It was fun watching all the replies. Scott
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 2:42pm
Joe....I keep goin to auctions....and then sometimes buy to much to haul home in one trip, so I buys a trailer on the auction to haul home with! whew! lernt my lesson on going home with a load, then going back and finding what I bought was gone already! 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 6:45pm

Well,,,it's a good thing you got lots of  lay down area for all them trailers plus all the "stuff" you always buyin.....
   I only been to one auction cause there was a small lathe there I wanted but all the CRAZY bidders run thet thing up where you could'a bought a brand new one twice the size of that one,,,,just could not believe people bidding more that new price,,,so I left in a big hurry,,,,,Clap
  I like'ed to watch them fellars flash their hidden signs for a bid,,,,,why they do them secret signs,,,,????LOL
BRIIAN D View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRIIAN D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 8:26pm
Craig

Wow that is so kind of you.I am really excited to have my first Allis Chalmers coin Smile
4ea 1949 ALLIS CHALMERS G's
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 9:39pm
Craig....I take it you ain't told the winners, about the postage and handling charges yet of $159.00 huh? lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irlbeck A-C'S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 10:23pm
I was gonna let them figure that out. But since you spilled the beans I'll go ahead and and announce this offer.
If they pay an additional shipping and processing fee of $150 I'll send them two bonus items in the same box.....
That's 3 for the price of one. How could you go wrong. But this special offer will only be valid for a short time. You must p.m in the next 10 min or it is all double the price after that. Hurry!! Don't miss out.
B,C,CA,(2)WC's,(4)WD's,(2) WD45'S, 45Diesel, (2)D12'S Series 2, D12 Hiclear,(2)D12 Series 3, HD3, D17NF (3)D17 Series 4 Diesels, M-100 Grader,8550,A few Lawn tractors lots of other AC stuff    
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 2:33am
atta boy!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irlbeck A-C'S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 7:03am
Well since I received no p.m.'s you all missed out on my special offer. But don't worry I have another.
You'll receive a coin and two additional items absolutely free for the one time only low price of $99.99999 and 99 cents.

The first item is a leak proof tissue paper that is used to seal anything. It's the same stuff the U.S. Navy and even Popeye uses to plug a hole in a ship. Don't call a plumber, You'll never need anything else to make those leak repairs ever again...

But wait there's more.
The second item is hose that can be tied in a hundred knots and when you turn the water on it unties itself and maybe it will wrap you up in it at the same time. Even a granny knot with two half hitches is no match for this super hose... AMAZING!!   I almost guarantee that it may be indestructible. Even when it's cut in half the self sealing technology will put itself back together again. Just try it.
Take your favorite pair of shears and whack it in pieces. Oh no!! Water is going everywhere. Just go turn the water off and magically the leak is gone.
This hose is strong enough to pull out these two JD combines that are stuck in the field.
Oh wait leave them out there. Even I know an inferior product when i see one.

So really don't miss out on this last chance item. Call today...... 8** 367 7226 that's 8** FOR SCAM to make it even easier.

Sorry for the long post....

I just don't want you to miss out on this (today only) once in a lifetime offer....supplies are limited but for a select few,special individuals on here I'll sell you two of the kits... Just include your first born with the small processing fee.
*** CALL NOW ***
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 7:12am
would you take Les, Thad, Joe and Ted....as a down payment?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irlbeck A-C'S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 7:18am
Are you kidding???
Read again... I said even I know an inferior product when i see one..
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 3:58pm
Speakin of Ted.........  I been gone, so I missed out on this Craig!!  DANG!!  You gonna start a new thread for Christmas?  Or can we sign up here for it?  I want them other 2 that I didn't buy from you at Hutch.  DUMB........
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 4:28pm

""  would you take Les, Thad, Joe and Ted....as a down payment?""
  Whats you talkin bout, Boy,,,,???   Down Payment,,,,Down payment,,,,????,,,,why,,,,why,,,youse talkin bout some  QUALITY folks here, Shameless,,,and then four of us quality'ers,,,,you orta be lookin at some boot,,,and I KNOW he won't be quib'lin bout the boot,,,cause HE knows,,,,,,,,what he be gettin,,,,,
    Shucks, I MAY be willin to be "bait" but you gonna have to ask for at least 24 extra entry's,,,,,that way me and Thad, Ted and Les can split them extra entrys...
  what you think,,,,,???.WinkClap
Jwmac7060 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jwmac7060 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 4:46pm
Count me in
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic