This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

shift pattern's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shift pattern's
    Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 6:56pm
Good evening Forum .
Does any body have a drawing of the correct shift patterns for an HD11B serial # 2275 that shows the positions of the high / low shifter and the actual transmission shifter with the 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 th and various reverse gear positions on the hand shifter knob or plate that was originally on the front dash panel . A hand drawn piece of paper would help so I can make a new plate for it .
                                      Thank you in advance .
                                              Mac McGrail
Mac McGrail
Sponsored Links

maccountry View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2015 at 5:33pm
Hello , again , forum ,
    I found the missing shift pattern plates . They had been moved . I put them back in the cab on the fire wall were they originally were .
    Thank you any way .
    Ran it for about 2 hours today for first time in 3 years . 
    Still needs one steering clutch but that can wait until next year .
    Really wanted it for a worst case back up this winter . I am way back in our local mountains and in a big snow I am last road plowed in the County . 
    No problem getting out now . 
    Last 30" snow my truck couldn't move it .
                                   Mac McGrail
                                    in Virginia
Mac McGrail
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic