This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Agco 2027

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarterC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Agco 2027
    Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 11:05am
I found an agco 2027 with 164 hours in very good condition with a bagger and single stage snowblower. they are asking 5500 for it. is it a good deal. did these machines have many problems.
Sponsored Links

talntedmrgreen View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talntedmrgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 12:40pm
The hours are super low...depending on the age of the tractor.  No real changes from 2005 to 2015.  The blower will perform very well for you.  Is the bagger a triple bag, or is it the wide body cart type?  Both are awesome and utilize the Simplicity turbo vac, which runs off the outer deck spindle.  It is the very best vac I have used.

The 2027 was offered with 3 engine options...each was 27hp.  Do you know if it has the Kohler (air cooled), Kawasaki (water cooled) or Diesel engine?  That plays into the value quite a bit.  Which deck is with the tractor?  They had 48", 54", 60" and 61" fabricated options.

These machines are great...a perfect blend of sub-sub compact tractor ability, and mowing agility of a garden/lawn tractor that cuts with the best of Simplicity's legendary mowers.  If the tractor had only a deck, and was one of the 2x4 gassers, I would think $5500 is higher end.  Since you have the vac, bagger and blower, I think $5500 sounds pretty darn good.  I would think a cheaper machine could be found, but probably a tough find, and probably not so low hour....or with the all-season package you have found.

If you find that you have the diesel, it's a no brainer.  They cost significantly more and have a fantastic, long lasting and fuel efficient reputation.  If it has 3pt hitch and/or rear pto, those are also significant options.  4x4 was available as well.

There are many attachments available for these, and with patience, you can find a good deal on:

Snow cabs (vinyl or glass)
hydro angle dozer
broom
loader
3 point hitch/540 PTO and all the common subcompact tractor attachments that are compatible
2 stage blower

Patterson B1*B1/B1Forklift*B10*BigTen/B1Loader*B110*B208*B206*616*Homelite T16H/T8/T7/RM7E*Landlord/Loader/Trencher*Broadmoor717*Serf525*2110*7790*Legacy XL*Twin 20*Squire9*Squire6*JCPenny 494
KarterC View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarterC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 2:28pm
here is a picture of it it has a 48 inch deck with triple bagger I believe it has a kohler in it. it is 2wd
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 11:30pm
thats a nice looking little tractor dosnt look like they have changed the snow blower much in the last 50 years but theres no sense in changing somthing that works so well 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic