This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Allis Chalmers ForkLift Lift Truck Water Pump?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tskw914 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Allis Chalmers ForkLift Lift Truck Water Pump?
    Posted: 22 May 2015 at 6:02pm
Hi,
I have an older Allis Chalmers fork lift model F30  Serial # 44278000 with a Waukesha FC-4767915 motor. I need a water pump for it and cant seem to find one anywhere reasonable. I found one guy with one but he wanted $300 and that is not reasonable to me.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

razorsharp15 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razorsharp15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:01am
I know Monte's Equipment deals with old engine parts. If they don't have the part you are after, they may know where to check next. I've used them for parts on my Continental motor in my ACC-40. Here's their site: http://montesequipment.com/contactus.htm
iceberg210 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceberg210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:41pm
You may have already tried this but you'd be shocked what Napa can have, a HUGE amount of parts even those that are directly on engines were taken off the shelf from other machines, case in point, I needed a master cylinder off a 40+ year old Huber grader, turns out it was a part used on American La France fire trucks, on our own Allis Forklift the ignition system is the same as a classic VW bug. It is a long shot and you've got to go to a good Napa where they are willing to spend time with you dig through books etc but you might be surprised by what they can turn up. Just a thought if the search seems hopeless.

tskw914 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tskw914 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 9:52am
Thanks I will give montes a shot. I would try Napa but don't have one close to me that I know of

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic