This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis Chalmers B110 seat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrebeau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis Chalmers B110 seat
    Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 8:47am
I am going to pick up a B110 today but it does not have the correct seat.  When they did the restoration, they put just a regular black seat on it.  I know I can get the cushions from Ebay but I also need to metal frame to attach the cushions and armrests to.  Does anyone have either a good looking complete seat or just the metal frame so I can buy the cushions separately? Thanks for any help
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 6:55am
Once in a great while, a seat will pop up on e-bay. The cushions usually pretty tattered, but probably would be perfect if you purchase the new seat cushion set providing the frame is in good shape. Keep yer' peepers open on e-bay...
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
lrebeau View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrebeau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 7:59am
Here it is!  The guy did have the seat frame so now all we have to do is order the cushions.  It also came with the extra set of turf tires, the original 10 HP motor that still runs (he put a 16 HP in it), and extra bevel gear box. We also got the mower deck but that was unpainted, does anyone know off hand what exact color of yellow the deck should be. 
Also, anyone that has any Allis Chalmers attachments in the SE Michigan/NW Ohio area (or within reasonable driving distance), I would be interested to know what you have available. 

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 8:28am
Hey! Nice machine! Optional Headlights and rear work lamp. Nice! You did most excellent on the seat frame to! New cushions, and that little dude will look brand new! Also a nice feature..- 16 horses under the hood and the original motor. I'd say you did very well! Good luck with it, and have a ball with it...
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
structures View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote structures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 9:11am
Nice!  I like it.

I think if I ever buy cushions I might go with wells implement's kit.  There may be others available though.

http://www.wellsimplement.com/bseries.htm

Also I think if you're looking in the SE Michigan/NW Ohio area you should be good to find attachments.  I had to get my tiller from Indiana to Oklahoma!  Seems like all the allis stuff is up there!  When something does pop up on craigslist around in my area (once a year or so) you never can get a hold of the guy or maybe they already sold it.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 11:46am
thats sure sharp    you sure will enjoy that tractor 
macvette View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macvette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 4:05pm
What a sharp looking little Dude.  Just really like the look of the B series.  I have a B-207, a 620, and my big 180. (none of them are restored, or look new like yours)!  They all look like they are from the same family with the shape of the hood, ect.  I am quite sure you are a happy new owner!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic