This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Working the M....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Working the M....
    Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:07pm
Put the M and the 11B disc to work today. Should be read to plant sweet corn in a few weeks. Just wanted to share.
Sponsored Links

kip in cny View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kip in cny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:11pm
nice looking dozer
160 CA 920diesel 5020 HD-3
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 8:50pm
Looks like fun.  I had mine out a couple of weeks ago and used it to move my compost pile and bulldoze another transient's home in the trees....
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
ChuckLuedtkeSEWI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChuckLuedtkeSEWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 9:19pm
Chad, that looks like one heck of a sweetcorn patch.   I need to try and visit you on Labor Day weekend this year. 
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 4:54am
dang! that thing is doin a good job!
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 6:17am
Dad always called that running her "HUB DEEP" looks like the ground is working up nice, I'll bet it plants nice too. I can't drive across my fields yet.
Don
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Max(ia) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max(ia) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 9:03am
Now that's fun farming...
Chad(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:41pm
Yup.....nothing like the smell of fresh tilled ground. The M pulled it in 3rd gear easily....sure was fun. The disc is a little light, so it won't dive to the hub until the 3rd or 4th pass. Chuck...make plans to swing by that weekend. My sweetcorn patch has to be that big so there is something left after the coons get done with it lol!!
Dave Everett View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Everett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 2:30pm

Just a few of one of our Ms working
Skyhighballoon(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyhighballoon(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 2:33pm
Dave - are you using the roller like a cultipacker to make good seed to dirt contact?  What is you are planting in that field?  Just curious.  Mike
1981 Gleaner F2 Corn Plus w 13' flex
1968 Gleaner EIII w 10' & 330
1969 180 gas
1965 D17 S-IV gas
1963 D17 S-III gas
1956 WD45 gas NF PS
1956 All-Crop 66 Big Bin
303 wire baler, 716H, 712H mowers
ChuckLuedtkeSEWI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChuckLuedtkeSEWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 6:55pm
Chad, when the coons come around let me know.  I have a buddy down here that has a couple coon dogs and loves to let them earn their keep.  I can't remember how many coons he got this past year with them.  I would like to go with him once this coming year.  I will have to stop by.  I stopped up there last year on our way camping to get some sweet corn.  I'll have to make sure that I give you the business instead of someone else. 
JohnCinMd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCinMd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 7:27pm
Too cool! I'd love to have an Allis dozer!
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 8:09pm
Good luck with your electric fence.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic