This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

***ALLIS CHALMERS B's***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:59am
What happened to all the pictures? Anyway I guess I can add a picture of my 55 B.

In Search Of: 1958 Allis Chalmers D17 Diesel serial #9643D
Sponsored Links

Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:47am
R.W.

I really like that pic, awesome front weight too. Something that could be added to a CA if needed.
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by R.W R.W wrote:

What happened to all the pictures? Anyway I guess I can add a picture of my 55 B.

Your picture is on top of page 3. the pictures are on page 1 and 2.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

Originally posted by R.W R.W wrote:

Your picture is on top of page 3. the pictures are on page 1 and 2.
I know that, but over half of the pictures won't show up for me?
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:11pm
Some of em probably got deleted by the person that posted them because they uploaded to this site and ended up running out of room for new images. Yep, most of the pictures that do show up are from photobucket.

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 13 May 2012 at 9:14pm
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

Some of em probably got deleted by the person that posted them because they uploaded to this site and ended up running out of room for new images. 
Okay thanks, I didn't understand how the image up-loader on this site worked.
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Don(MI) Don(MI) wrote:

R.W.

I really like that pic, awesome front weight too. Something that could be added to a CA if needed.
Thanks Don, it should bolt right up to a CA. Who ever made it did a very good job, there are counter sunk alan head bolts that hold it on and the "eye" bolt is even threaded into the block of steel.
CAdon View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:35pm
a line from the movie independence day: "i got to get me one of these!"
right after i get the CA and the little sears suburban back together.
i sure can see why bill long loves 'em.
thanks all for great pix.
52 CA, 41 B and a little B1    oh, yeah... and an 8N ford snuck in there, too.

David Maddux View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Maddux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:09am
Here is my B that I sold to Gary down in Texas. I really miss it. The first one of my restored tractors that I ever sold. I may have to have another one some day. I do have an IB now, maybe it can take its place some day.  Dave.
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:44am
Very nice "B" Dave, thanks for posting!
Emmo213 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmo213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:02am
Thought I'd add a few pictures into the thread.

'38 Allis B
'41 JD A
GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:15am
Here is a link to my Photobucket album, where I shamelessly stole all the B pictures from Tractorpics, when it was going away.....

There are also some of my own added to the originals, so not everything is strictly B.

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee24/GlenninPA_photos/Tractorpics%20B/

Edited by GlenninPA - 27 May 2012 at 9:47am
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.
From listening comes wisdom and from speaking comes repentance.
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:34am
Thanks for the pics Emmo and Glenn! I really enjoyed them!
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:40pm
Here's my other half cruzin' around on our B model w/Henderson loader... Loader works great for around the property...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic