This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cab Brake Light ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 4:35pm
When your LEFT signal is on, your going to turn left... when your RIGHT signal is on, your going to turn right........ If the 3rd brake like is flashing it means PULL UP !!!  your landing gear is down !! Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Sponsored Links

FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

Let's see......take a snow brush, or 2x4, or something like that.  Put one end on the brake pedal, the other against the seat.  NOW, and this is IMPORTANT, you don't have to cut it perfect, cuz the seat is ADJUSTABLE.  So, see, you're going to apply the brake with this thing between the seat and the pedal.  Or......if you happen  to have a brick or block laying around handy you could put that on the pedal.  Then, you go look and see if all your brake lights are on.  Then, you turn the hazards on, and go look again! Way cheaper than $60,000.  That reminds me, I now have some vehicles for sale if you're interested.

Why would I go through this process when there's "SUPPOSEDLY"  SOOO much KNOWLEDE on this site SmileWink ??? Apparently ILL and now MIN are "NO-GO for honest input ConfusedConfused ??

Procedure?! Good grief, it took me 10 x as long to type it as it would have to do it!

YOU SIR, ARE A BLATANT LIAR  ClapClapClap !!!!!!
It took me 8 seconds to reply to YOUR reply !!!!

Edited by FREEDGUY - 26 Feb 2022 at 4:41pm
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 4:53pm
Gassy.... do you even bother to READ ???  Tbone said it to HIM longer to type the message than it would for HIM to test the light.... NEVER MENTIONED YOU !

and besides that, YOU are a LIAR... no way you could type 2 sentences in 8 seconds !!

Edited by steve(ill) - 26 Feb 2022 at 4:55pm
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 5:24pm
[QUOTE=steve(ill)]Gassy.... do you even bother to READ ???  Tbone said it to HIM longer to type the message than it would for HIM to test the light.... NEVER MENTIONED YOU !

and besides that, YOU are a LIAR... no way you could type 2 sentences in 8 seconds !!
[/QUOTE
You did NOT see my "edit", and thanks to 75% of you for blowing a simple question into a soap opera, YOURSELF included ClapClapWinkWink !!
Thanks for the helpful responses from the other 25% Big smileBig smile!!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 6:50pm
What is wrong with you ?   Tbone was RESPONDING to HIS procedure vs HIS post... What has that got to do with YOUR EDIT.... YOU were not part of his equation...

I would say if 75% of the people "think" your an idiot... You QUALIFY !!  Clap
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 6:56pm
Here's my take on it:  take a beer case(I'm sure you have no end of those), open it up, flatten it out, lay it over the 3rd light.  Look in your rear-view mirror, and see for yourself!

We return you now to gassy's regularly scheduled drunken whining!Beer
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 6:57pm
So is that 8 seconds with or without the edit??

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 6:59pm
your two better WATCH IT !!!... Your part of that 75% !!!  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic