This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manual for Ark 600 loader

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell, Jr. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Manual for Ark 600 loader
    Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:45pm
I am looking for a manual for an Ark 600 loader that fits the 620 tractor.
Sponsored Links

Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 5:54pm
I've got an AC 720 with a loader, I'll look and see what the it is and the manual, perhaps I can scan it.

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
NC Bruce View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 8:46pm
Dusty:

I'd pay you for a copy or scan of the Loader too?

thanx Bruce Odel ( NC Bruce )

My Email is in the Memberlist too!
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 10:23am
The manuals that I have are for the Simplicity 9000 loader.  Is that the same as the Allis 600 ?

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 2:21pm
Darrell,
Contact Den Stork. He might be able to help ya out...
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
moblie120 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moblie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 1:16am
meizu
The manuals that I have are for the Simplicity 9000 loader. 

mnoonan-NEWI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnoonan-NEWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2015 at 9:46am
Darrell,
I have an Arc 600 loader but no manual. It's off the tractor now. Is there anything I can help with? I can email pictures if that would help. I also have an Arc 700 on my tractor.
Good luck,
Mike
AC CA, Ferguson TO-20, Ford NAA, M-M BG, AC #3 Mower, SC Plow, PH Digger, AC 720's with Ark 700 loader & Brantly Backhoe, "Mini B" w/flathead Ford V8
Darrell, Jr. (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell, Jr. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2015 at 5:45pm
Mike,
     I am really just looking for pictures and/or measurements of the rear mounts (from the sub-frame of the loader to the tractor rear), and of the protective plate on the front of the sub-frame that protects the pump.  I think that is all that I am missing from mine, but thought if I could find a manual, or even a copy of one that i make sure I have everything before I start sandblasting and painting.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 6:35am
Darrell,
My loader is sitting on a pallet right now. I'm not sure which measurements you're looking for. Are you talking about the cross pieces that the loader attaches to on the subframe? I can send you some pics. Just direct me what section of the loader or sub your lookin' at...
My subframe is mounted on the Tractor right now. If you need a pic or two of that let me know.

Steve

Edited by Steve in NJ - 15 Sep 2015 at 6:37am
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell, Jr. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 6:53pm
Steve,
     How does your sub-frame mount to the tractor in the rear?  I made 2 pieces with offset holes to mount mine as I did not get anything with my loader to mount it there, so I am looking for a picture and maybe some material thickness so that I can make the mounts as close to the originals as possible.  I am also thinking that there is some kind of shield/guard/skid plate in the front to protect the pump.  I can see where something was bolted up in the front at one time, I just don't know what it looked like or what the thickness of material is.  I am also thinking about adding an in-line hydraulic filter as I think I have a small piece of dirt in my lift valve.
ShaunE View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaunE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 7:32pm
Try this link.

http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=145335&SearchTerms=Ark+600
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell, Jr. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 8:00pm
That helps some Shaun, thanks, but still didn't see the rear mounts that bolt to the tabs you see in the picture from the link, and a better picture of the front pump guard would be nice.

ShaunE View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaunE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 8:32pm
How about this one?

http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/km_620.htm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 10:44pm
Darrell,
There are two tabs that come up off the subframe and a couple bolts that go through the tabs and attach to the Tractor. I can get a pic of it for ya.

Steve
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell, Jr. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 12:25pm
Steve,
     I'm guessing that you haven't had your loader mounted up, as those 2 tabs on the rear of the sub-frame are the exact same width as the drawbar  mount, so I ended up making 2 plates that went along side both and used a longer bolt through the drawbar mount.  Also, I don't think you can get the sub-frame high enough to reach any holes.  I measured the height of the sub-frame at the front mounts and made my plates to mount the rear at the same height.  I offset the holes as there was another plate close to where my plates were going.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 6:46am
You're correct. I haven't had the loader on the machine yet. The subframe bolted right on the machine. You're loosing me though when you mention about the subframe not being high enough to reach the holes. What holes are you referring to? Holes in the loader to mount the loader?
ShaunE View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaunE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 8:16am
If you look at this link, there is a picture of the rear mounting bracket.  What I think you are referring to is the short "extra" tab that has the two bolts through it.  One bolt to the drawbar mount & the other to the subframe.  Because as you have noticed, they are the same width.  Thus the "extra splice" tab on the outside.  I do not have any dimensions I just stumbled across these pictures hoping they would help.  The loader I have is the 700 model & the subframe is completely different.

http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/km_620.htm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell, Jr. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 1:02pm
Shaun,
   I missed that picture the first time I looked at those, but yes that's the plates I'm talking about.  I can now see what I need, thanks guys for all your help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic