This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

planting corn at this time last year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: planting corn at this time last year
    Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 7:38pm
I ran across this pic looking for some pics. Look at the date I planted corn last year. lol
Yes I'm getting bored. lol
Don

3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Sponsored Links

RSponenberg View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSponenberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 8:08pm
Will you put my WD45 and my model T back in the shed please!!! Lol Its cold here with snow and more on the way...
cowkicker View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowkicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 8:12pm
Trees put out leaves early in your part of the country too!!!!!!!!!
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 8:26pm
Don, nice picture, the 45 was AC's best looking tractor; they sure look good in the field. Nice looking truck too! Michael
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 8:29pm
Well we had temps in the 50's yesterday...would have been tempted to plant but it is tooo wet!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 9:10pm
Ya know, if you change the batteries before they go dead and deader, the memory chip will remember the date in your camera. LOL  I got one with hummingbirds, the date shows; 1/15/2001.  My wife keeps telling me that we are going to make bad old people, I'm OK with that!!
JoeO(CMO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(CMO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 10:52pm
Don, great picture but I think you need to spray a little WD40 in your camera, the date counters are stuck!

Edited by JoeO(CMO) - 17 Jan 2011 at 10:54pm

Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 8:10am
Don - don't know why folks would doubt the accuracy of the date stamp. I've heard strange things can happen in Missouri.
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 8:13am

That row marker is sure straight,,,do you have GPS on that WD45??? : )

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 6:11am
Originally posted by RSponenberg RSponenberg wrote:

Will you put my WD45 and my model T back in the shed please!!! Lol Its cold here with snow and more on the way...
Don't worry there are back in the barn. lol
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 6:12am
Originally posted by cowkicker cowkicker wrote:

Trees put out leaves early in your part of the country too!!!!!!!!!
They are not that good this year. lol

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 6:13am
Originally posted by Michael Crowe Michael Crowe wrote:

Don, nice picture, the 45 was AC's best looking tractor; they sure look good in the field. Nice looking truck too! Michael
I like the way WD45's look in the field too.

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 6:14am
Originally posted by Eldon (WA) Eldon (WA) wrote:

Well we had temps in the 50's yesterday...would have been tempted to plant but it is tooo wet!
Eldon if you need my boat just come get her. lol
man you guys are getting the rain.

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 6:15am
Originally posted by JW in MO JW in MO wrote:

Ya know, if you change the batteries before they go dead and deader, the memory chip will remember the date in your camera. LOL  I got one with hummingbirds, the date shows; 1/15/2001.  My wife keeps telling me that we are going to make bad old people, I'm OK with that!!
I don't think about the batteries tell the red light gos out. lol

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 6:21am
Well guys I just learned I can't respond back this way, I got in trouble. lol
Don

Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:21am
Don actually we are just wet...it is way too wet about 300 miles west of me and 50 miles east in Idaho. We are very fortunate not to be in the flooded areas.  It would take a lot of water to flood us out.
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic