This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

they caught the thieves wet handed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: they caught the thieves wet handed
    Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 10:26am
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Sponsored Links

Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 3:23pm
Poor guy was just recouping some of his tax dollars the feds spent foolishly. I don’t see a problem with it. Like someone lost a almond tree.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 6:37pm
I know there's a fish pun in this one, too! Maybe I'll have to mako one up!Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 12:25am
As they say out here, whisky's for drinkin, water's for fightin!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 12:15pm
WinkThere must be more of those old "turn outs" as no reporting of this even vagally comes to mind. Don't want any more farmers looking for them.LOL

Wink The way the federal water works, you bought in back before the dams and canals where built. The genius that most government workers are they sold more water than they could every deliver. But you pay forever more for what you bought back in the beginning or you never get more. So now that farmers are the lowest on the list to get water................Would it be stealing to let a little out.LOL But of course the guy being tried in the report was quasi government employee, being manager of the irrigation district. And then he sell water to farmers and pocketed the money.

Not being in a area with irrigation districts I have no idea of the day to day workings. So I cannot say if the farmer buying had to know or not. 
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 1:21pm
My brother in Johnstown Co worked for SDPWD, San Diego, his position was to inspect the Aquaducts and tunnels at a periodicity where this is unhandily NOT True, made up to offset the issues with evaporation losses and natural leakage losses, he stated can account for the losses thru those two aspects with formulas written in the 1950s, what the Fed is trying to do is shift the limelight of thievery OFF their backs onto another.  

He said that much water would have been missed LONG before now and as to leakage points or outfall connections those are inspected ANNUALLY.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic