This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

From the mouths of idiots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From the mouths of idiots
    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 4:42pm
That idiot would be me. We're in Jekyll Island in a souvenir store. My wife came up with a shirt that has very pale blue and peach or pink tie-dye. She said "what do you think of this?". I replied "that looks like you, not very bright" . I meant bright colors but oh well. I'm sure the swelling will go down in a few days but I doubt seriously she will ever get the smell off her foot, ankle, shin, knee, or thigh

Edited by thendrix - 22 Sep 2020 at 6:55am
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 8:27pm
Open mouth, insert foot. Gonna take you a while to get out of that dog house you put yourself in. How are you going to like sleeping with the chickens when you get back home. Glad I've got the house at the farm and I keep enough there to live for a few weeks.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 11:40pm
**shakes head**
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 4:56am
Won't be too bad Hubert. I damn near sleep there now. Turns out my timing is excellent. When you take her to the beach it's really hard to make her mad
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 5:32am
Tyler, it’s like my Daddy used to tell me, son do you ever think before that mouth goes off?
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:53am
Joe I imagine your answer is the same as mine. No....no I don't
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 11:35pm
Always engage brain before putting mouth in gear
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 12:58am
As men we think as one stated "it will take a while before she forgets". Let me tell you they never forget. I was married to #1 for 26 years and now #2  for 23 years and they still bring up stuff you said early on. Never the smart stuff you remember though.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 1:05am
i see yer still alive....
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 8:25pm
Hey Gary, I feel for you. Things still come up and I get this puzzled look on my face like, where the heck did that come from? Been like that for 57 yrs. now.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic