This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOUND IT!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOUND IT!!!!!
    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 1:32am
it's been in another town about 30 miles from here. i musta set it down at the BIL estate sale and forgots it there. anyways...the niece found it and thought it was her dads phone and took it home with her. one day she thought she'd go thru it and see what was on his phone....cept nuthin really matched up to what her dad would have done. she saw my old lady's.....ooooops......i mean my loving wifes number on it alot so she called herand was talking about stuff, the subject of the phone came up and the neice told her to call my number...it rang! she said she'd bring it over next time in town or we could pick it up next time we were in her town! WHEW! 
Sponsored Links

Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 2:47am
Glad to hear you found your phone, kind of a double edged sword, peaceful when they're not around but peace of mind when you need it. Getting it back will be like catching up with a good friend just seeing who left messages or how often the phone solicitors called wanting to sell you an extended warranty on your car.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 6:50am
Glad you found your phone Shameless. Now you will be notified your Cars warranty has expired!
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 7:00am
Shameless I have news for you, this problem with losing things and forgetting where you put things, doesn't get better with age.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 8:21am
hmm , sounds like the niece gets a nice sitdown dinner in a fancy restaurant !!!

I was kinda hopin gyour phone was next to my favorite 3/8 drive, deep, 6 point 1/2" socket I've lost..er misplaced  about 2-3 years ago....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 8:22am
an he still won't be able to post pictures...    I bet.  Unhappy
 Maybe thats a good thing...Confused
Congratulations there Shamerz, you got lucky.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 8:40am
Yeah, posting pics..... Have your niece teach you how to do it!!  NO EXCUSES!!!
And you could post some video using your 'surprise' I got for you a couple of years ago...
Glad you got er back Buddy.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 3:25pm
  I think he need to get a holder for it and a necklace to connect to the holder.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 4:15pm
Maybe duck tape put it to his wrist, Winklike Dick Tracy did it.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 7:45pm
We received my wife's new phone in the mail the day she passed. The daughter in laws and grand daughters decided to help clean. I had the new phone laying on top of the box it came in, on a small table beside her love seat. Needless to say it disappeared 2 days ago. I was burning trash today and found the box in the garbage bag, but no phone. When I came back in the house today, there the dam thing lay on top of the counter. I think the darn cat must a found it and layd it there for me to find. Duck tape it to that darn finger he uses to push the start button on his infernal machine. Shameless, I'm glad Glad you found yours.    

Edited by HD6GTOM - 08 Nov 2021 at 7:47pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 9:12pm
i still don't gots it home yets...not really missing it either!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 12:21am
Quit stalling and just go gits it!!  WE wanna see PICTURES!!
Or maybe I should just post your mug??  LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 12:55am
i might, sposed to rain tomarrow...and if'n i don't work in the cook shack
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic