This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Connecting rods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 5:37am
Continue pozting links where i proved him wrong again. It bent yhe rod at a pull not on the dyno. Had made seceral dyno pulls without failure.yield vs shear strength thats the topic

Edited by mlpankey - 28 Jan 2013 at 5:38am
Sponsored Links

Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 6:03am
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

ytmag search http://ytforums.ytmag.com/viewtopic.php?t=544520&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=cam+specshttp://ytforums.ytmag.com/viewtopic.php?t=544520&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=cam+specs

I think I found it.....looks like someone's been pulling our chain. There's a difference in a machine shop and a masheen shoppe.

You didn't prove anyone wrong other than yourself spank. Busted, double busted. Keyboard commando. Spanky's been lying to us all allong claiming to have the equipment and did it himself when this link tells the truth. Buy complete engines, buy the parts and hire the work. A mighty big difference from "his shop" with all the employes building everything from high performance chainsaws to pulling tractors.

Allong with your immaginary machine shop complete with crank welder, crank grinder, wet flow bench I bet you have a dyno cell.

Edited by Rod B - 28 Jan 2013 at 6:08am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 8:48am
Wi 50 has been the one on yt giving andy and all of us crap.now he is over here with his case and friended some he gave crap to. Yeah i purchase camshafts rods pistons sometimes even cranks blocks heads sleeves etc. But you still got to bore hone clearance turn press weld and assemble the parts and that takes equipment and a man can purchase alot from the time of that post to current . Since he is so good at pulling old posts and painting untruthful pictures wanting to paint truthful pictures he needs to pull the post where i and jd b puller ray at extreme tractor parts is talking about my purchase of eddies automotive. The last post on the link by mel a known case builder and friend whos been to my house set in my living room said it all.

Edited by mlpankey - 28 Jan 2013 at 9:15am
Larry W. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:16am
Whats interesting in this whole thing is not one person has yet stepped up to say pank built me something awesome and it wins, and im happy with his work. Plenty of people have said it for Marty, there's video's online of his work on the track, so lets see some pank performance?
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:30am
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

Wi 50 has been the one on yt giving andy and all of us crap.now he is over here with his case and friended some he gave crap to. Yeah i purchase camshafts rods pistons sometimes even cranks blocks heads sleeves etc. But you still got to bore hone clearance turn press weld and assemble the parts and that takes equipment and a man can purchase alot from the time of that post to current . Since he is so good at pulling old posts and painting untruthful pictures wanting to paint truthful pictures he needs to pull the post where i and jd b puller ray at extreme tractor parts is talking about my purchase of eddies automotive. The last post on the link by mel a known case builder and friend whos been to my house set in my living room said it all.

That's why you're thanking all those shops you hired to do your work.

Don't pretend to have your "machine shop" with flow bench, crank welder and all the thinhs you are claiming to have.

In looking at old threads on yt I don't see anything of wi giveing andy any crap. I do however see that you bought a motor from Barney that was built by Tarbill and you claiming the sleves leak, the rods were bent and the crank was junk. Only to later see those same parts FOR SALE.

Don't lie, don't sell junk.
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Larry W. Larry W. wrote:

Whats interesting in this whole thing is not one person has yet stepped up to say pank built me something awesome and it wins, and im happy with his work. Plenty of people have said it for Marty, there's video's online of his work on the track, so lets see some pank performance?

Thanks Larry!!

I've been asking for a points record or score sheet from the first day I've been here, and the spank never puts a link up to disprove any of his fallacies. Just links to random mumble jumble or goes off on another tangent.

It's time to buck up to the bar Sally, show us you have this winning record you brag about...

Spank, a lot of people bought names to good companies and ran them to the ground. It takes knowledge and skill to run a business. If being a keyboard warrior was a business trait you'd be in control of the gold mine.

With no skill or knowledge the best machines in the world won't turn a single part by themselves.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:54am
Don't worry guys..... I'm sure pank will have something running this summer for us to watch.  He was going to last year and the year before that.  I can't comment anything before that though as I haven't really been on the computer before 2010.... "I'm just a hick that lives in the hills with to many guns"
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:58am
OK JP has a machine shop accross town from the starlet circle one  he has a oring groover i dont so we borrowed his oring groover . dan rawls builds engines for the wizzard brian mitchell his machine work is done at the starlet circle address .Ed bennefield is a friend and employee at the starlet circle shop. any questions? i told you we did everything from chainsaws to drag racing to pulling engines.

Edited by mlpankey - 28 Jan 2013 at 9:59am
unstylish_ View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:13am
Now Pank, I was wondering bout something....Ive been on YT a loooong time...I remember when you bought Tarbills motor. The rods were bent, the crank was cracked, and you pissed and whined and moaned about how you got screwed, and that it was junk. Then you waited a while, and sold off all of the parts on the net. I remember how you were talking them up while you had them for sale. So, obviously, you sold some poors guy a bunch of $h!t parts, KNOWINGLY. I even had the guy who bought one of your cranks call me up and ask me what to do about having a bent crank.  SO, you sit here and accuse Wi of doing people wrong, when there is no evidence, except in your a$$ backwards reality, and in the REAL WORLD, YOU F'ED A FEW GUYS OVER ON JUNK PARTS! 

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:14pm
someone maybe you are like some trying to ruin my reputation. Both individuals that have purchased cranks from me have been in contact with me and neither have said anything about a bent crankshaft .One from ohio wanted to sale some leroi combustion chamber heads last time he contacted me .  So why would they call you about something I sold .  Also you and wi are proof that one mans junk is anothers treasure. Wi is all the time talking about purchasing used racing parts to reduce build cost. .  Also anytime i sale something it has a return policy before being ran if it doesnt meet their expectation of written and verbal description.

Edited by mlpankey - 28 Jan 2013 at 12:20pm
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:12pm
Panky wouldnt sell bad parts hes to much of a man for that i have known him for years
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:13pm
he doesnt need to send his work out hes got five machinist that work for him every day
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

he doesnt need to send his work out hes got five machinist that work for him every day

You write with the same intellect as the pankwagon... Coincidence?? Probably not.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:41pm
I had a guy call me a few years back one evening. I was at a tractor pull and was busy. He had called about something, I don't remember what. Anyway we got to talking and he kept talking about getting a crank from you and I told him outright that the last few cranks you had came out of motors you blew up and that I'd make damn sure it was straight cause you had also bought a motor and was on yt bitching that the crank was cracked.   

As far as reputation, you ruin your own faster than anyone ever could. Like I said before, no one I've ever talked to from your area thinks much of you. You are routinely the butt end of a retard joke at any natpa event where ac guys gather, and you prove your lack of sense, direction and abilities daily on here. The smartest move you could ever make is to just keep your fool mouth shut and go find a small pond to feel big in.

Furthermore, if you mgburchard is really right ( however much you pay him to stick up for you is not enough) and you really do have 5 trained machinists working for you, you all ought to be fired for letting as many screwed up time bombs go out the door as you have built. They all must suck hind tit for not telling you that your ideas are dumber than a bag of hammers and that your retard like knowledge of physics does not work! Again, no one is on here to ruin, let alone, CARES about your reputation. You have done a good job of that yourself. Ever think of why no one comes to your defense? You have to brag up your buddies when times are good but now.....? Its just that they are like your project pictures, engine physics, and logic... They don't exist.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:56pm
Oh so now you told him to check it. You said he told you it was bent. He says you said you was a childs game. Have you finished school yet
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 2:59pm
Ha ha pankey's performance machine shop partnership is a hoax.   

You should check out WI's. You can get super stock to antique engine work. Get world class target rifles built and pick up classy women. There's even refrences, videos and friends to prove it.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 3:10pm
No hoax its there with machines and build room
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 3:15pm
Like your pulling tractor? The one you won't tell anyone where you're pulling with.

Machines and build room huh? It's missing the Gleason, crank grinder and flow bench. I bet you have a hand grinder, hammer and cutting torch.

Edited by Rod B - 28 Jan 2013 at 3:48pm
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 4:32pm
Yeap got that two
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 7:25pm
Did you write Gleason on some duct tape and paste it on your Lincoln?

Why lie to us that you have all this specialized equipment? You got busted and proved your a poser again. Anyone with engine intelligence would know a thing or two about connecting rods. Wi had to explain tensel strength and compression strength cause you didn't know the difference.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:45pm
Sry, i didnt finish the story. I told him you blew the rods in it. As I remember, he said it rotated funny. I disregarded it and finished my conversation. I was after all at a pull.

Nope still in school. Two or four classes at a time. It comes out of my own pocket, but my gpa is 3.7. I just hope to be more than a leech on society like you with your alternate reality and outward hatefulness toward everyone who has something you don't.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:07pm
I see, pank says it's wrong to buy a used set of pistons on RaceingJunk.com if I can make them work in an engine.  Is it more or less wrong to do a few favors for someone and get a free set of pistons?  What about the new sets I've bought at discount prices because they were not needed in someone elses project?

With all the money I saved myself or customers, I was able to buy good rods for the builds..... and we can see in your pics spunkster that good rods are more important than weather a piston is new or used, if it was free or cost $150.  I think it was Rod who said that connecting rod choices are the most important.

Didn't spankey just say in this thread that he was out of money for good rods?.....

Here's some economics, spankenomics or whatever you wish to call it 101, I know pank is no math wiz or a wiz at anything other than BS.  He's bright enough to punch the clock and find his way home from work.  Unless he has to have mgbuchard drive him also.

I have about $800 in a set of billet rods for labor, material, finishing process, hardware and bushings that's my out of pocket expense if I buy a bunch of material.  I can buy a set from Murphys for a little more and it's only right for Jeff to make a profit, he is in a business now isn't he.  He has spent time and money developing a great line of products, his macines are newer and cost more to own, maintain etc.  so pay the man and don't complain. 

If I buy $25 a piece used rods at the salvage yard, plus sizeing $15 each, bushing, say $10, honeing another $5-$10 each, balanceing.  Say another $150 to finish them into useable condition.  Now I have to take the time to chase the threads, countersink bolts, figure out good rod bolts to use, clearance the rods in the mill, grind, sand, clearance some more, file edges, blast, etc.  My time has a lot of value, I don't have all day to spend on a he said she said with Rod B or Unstulish, the Nazi hater or anyone else.  So if I give myself some $$ for those hours spent on the rods I have   $350 or more  out of pocket in a set of junkyard rods.  They still are not heat treated and are not, never will be as strong as the billet rods.

That's a $450 difference.  For $450 I have better rods, easier clearanceing on the engine, better bearing selection, stronger crank, and a lighter package..... 

If I buy a new set of custom pistons that's $125 each.  $600 for the engine.  What if I buy a set of 8 nice used ones for $250.  That means I have $125 in the pistons rather than $600.  $475 saveings on pistons. 

I just spent about the same money on the build, but I have a much better end result.....those nice used JE forged pistons are not going to fail, those soft junk connectiong rods you (pank) used..... well the pictures tell the story.

I'm not saying you have to use billet rods, Farmall H ones work great, Massey and Perkins have some that fit the Allis well depending on your build and power expectations, what your time is worth or what your pocket will allow.  There's lots of good "junkyard" rods out there.  Just know the limitations.

Nuff of your drama pank.  You've proven yourself a retard time and time again.  Now a liar also.  I bet you listen to me and use good rods in your next engine.... ha ha.   I'm betting you don't get your next engine built either.... just a hunch but you don't seam to get much done without your keyboard.  Even less done when trying to do something on your own.  I bet these boys on here will  keep you busy for weeks if necessary.

I know I don't have a lot of time to waste, the end of May I'm going to climb in a roll cage, tie in, put on my head sock, helmit and neck brace and hopefully everything goes well and I cut loose with a few thousand horsepower.  I know the end of May you'll still be scratchin your forehead and picking your nose.  You can come watch if you want, it's a public event called a tractor pull.  In real life even... no keyboards.  They will charge you $15 at the gate to watch. 

Edited by wi50 - 28 Jan 2013 at 10:27pm
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Hudsonator View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 8:55am
Amongst all the argumentative filler in this thread - there is some good info.

This last economic dissertation is a good example.

So, Wi50 - what would be the cost of a set of rods from your supplier?
There isn't much a WC can't do.

WD's just do it better.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 9:03am
if the billet stock machines easy to turn out rods in quantity on a cnc then youll need them hardened

Edited by mlpankey - 29 Jan 2013 at 9:17am
Larry W. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 9:37am
Hudsonator, the rods are of his design, thus hes the supplier, he stated above his out of pocket expense in making a turn key set is about $800.00. What his markup would be, I don't know. Pank, thats finished price, after all processes are complete, including heat treating.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 10:33am

Hudsonator, the rods are of his design, thus hes the supplier, he stated above his out of pocket expense in making a turn key set is about $800.00. What his markup would be, I don't know. Pank, thats finished price, after all processes are complete, including heat treating.

No doubt Wi is the designer, but according to his own words here - some guy named "Jeff" is his supplier.  I fully understand the 800.00 is "his cost" - from his supplier.

The only reason I'm remotely interested is due to the consideration of the cost of reworking a 60 year old set of rods and the same to the crank to fit up narrower "H-IH" rods.  According to the first post, the collaboration on these rods between Wi and "Jeff" allows changes.  I'm interested in a good set of rods for my own purposes that use stock W-Allis type rod bearings.

Additionally, I'm looking for a rod length change to push stock pistons into the 12.5:1 static compression range.  When I say stock, I mean the appropriate piston for the engine, w-201 piston in a 201 engine and a 226 in a 226.  I ran a 201 piston height in a 226 for 20 years, so i know about that already.  I have never liked the rod ratio of a W-rod on a 4.5 crank, plus I'm going to burn ethanol - so I like as much dwell as possible for "rate of burn" reasons.

The cheapest option for me would be a set of LeRoi 226 rods, but I don't see alot of those floating around.  If anyone knows of a good cache of such rods - that would be my #1 choice.

Also know that I'm not building a "saturday night barnstormer", these will be hard-working engines running on ethanol.  So, endurance is the primary object here.  I'm going for simple, durable, and efficient on ethanol.

WD's just do it better.
Larry W. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 11:22am
I see what your saying, but I believe, and Marty can correct me if im wrong, Jeff is from Murphy's a competing company that also builds rods, I believe the point he was making is he could buy a set from them too, rather then run his own.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

if the billet stock machines easy to turn out rods in quantity on a cnc then youll need them hardened

Learnin aint ya.  If you knew this much why didn't you harden your rods, they cut like butter.

This is also why 4140 and 4340 billets are used for rods.  Hardening before machining would be best.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 2:03pm

I see what your saying, but I believe, and Marty can correct me if im wrong, Jeff is from Murphy's a competing company that also builds rods, I believe the point he was making is he could buy a set from them too, rather then run his own.
Thanks for the info on who is what to whom.  I guess I need to saunter on over to Murphy's and have a look at rods.  I haven't looked at anything they have in over a decade, but at $800.00 a set - at least the price hasn't changed in all those years.

I wish somebody would do an expose' on the LeRoi rods - about all I know is their dimensions and that's only from publications.  I've never held one in my hands to critique.  So, whatever anybody would know about them - I'd be a happy, willing listener.

WD's just do it better.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 2:23pm
I think there's a little confusion or mis-interpretation.  Jeff Asbury owns Murphys, last I checked it was a little over $1000 for a set of 4 rods, and of course this would depend on width.  Length doesn't really make any difference.  They make a great product and don't need pankey on here telling all the antique pullers that billet rods are junk. I posted that for refrence as for those of you wanting a set, call them and order some.

I bet Murphys has different costs associated (as I tried to point out) and he's got time and money spent developing products, that's why I say pay the man and don't complain.  I'm betting he's not getting rich by the time the bills are paid.

I'm not in the business of undercutting anyone or selling parts for any huge profit.  I do however sell some parts packages and help a lot of people figure out what they want.  Modify some parts and build some things from scratch. That's why I put this thread up in the first place.  I spend to much time sending any pictures and information with countless phone calls in the evenings.

I should do a thread with details on cylinder heads and manifolds, I seam to get to many questions on those topics..... I'd like to share some pictures and specifics on what works and why.  That would drive our resident village idiot overboard. 

Hudsonator, Leroi rods use the same width as the Allis rods, have a canted cap and are 8" long center to center.  Accept the clamp in .990" pin.  Nothing special.  If you're looking for something to use in the Allis for your "working" build you've mentioned.  Massey Harris 33 uses a rod that you can easily grind the 226 crank to, and use some common automotive pistons depending on what you're after.  IH 308 truck engine is a good cantidate.  The Farmall H is a bit narrower than the Allis.  Maybe I'll lay them out and post a picture for you.  I take it you want to build something close to 10 to 1 compression ratio to burn your own fuel, and use common easy to get, tough parts.

Cockshutt used a rod with a 2" crankpin, near identical to a Buda rod but heavier, stronger and 8" long (maybe a bit more I just don't rember).  But I think only standard bearings available and I don't know if the rods are real common to find or not.  I know the salvage yard here doesn't have any.

I do have sets of Farmall, IH, Massey and Perkins rods around that I'd love to get rid of, clean some of this stuff off the shelf. 

Edited by wi50 - 29 Jan 2013 at 2:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic