This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Connecting rods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
unstylish_ View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 5:53pm
Buddy you are all talk. No pics not beef. No one coming from Michigan, no 450 inch motor. No body sold me on cubic inches one way OR the other. My motor runs well with the setup I implemented .It just runs that much better when I took it to TITS.

The Professional Weegie has always had the right tools ideas and parts when I need it. Without the attitude and know it all of others
Sponsored Links

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:02pm

there you go acting like rod and marty knowing everything  but nothing in reality.

Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:09pm
Well then prove it. You are the first guy to put Marty down , but bring nothing to the table. Here's your chance to make me eat my words.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:25pm
thats not  begging
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:29pm
Nope. And you aren't proving. But, you never did and you won't .
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

nope i dont change the subject thats rod and marty . they want to change to name calling cause their bluff gets called.  no replacement for displacement even Marty and Rod have figured that out now from me after they sold poor Andy on little cubic inches.

Wait wait wait, back that sh!t train up spunky.   

Did I not say you would change the subject??  Yeah, show us pictures of your billet forged cast unubtaium super material hardened rods that you seem to be so proud of.

Like I said, you don't have sh!t to show anyone besides being a keyboard jockey.  

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:36pm
lets see can you name this quote whats mine is mine to share or not .  I just like sharing 10 year old technology or older a 6.5 stroke is that old but some in wi are still attempting as a new feat.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:39pm

lets see can you name this quote whats mine is mine to share or not .  I just like sharing 10 year old technology or older a 6.5 stroke is that old but some in wi are still attempting as a new feat.

You're the only one sharing a ten year old spunky. 
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:40pm
Another tid bit on the weak dept. .990 wrist pin spanned across a 4.750 piston
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:48pm

Another tid bit on the weak dept. .990 wrist pin spanned across a 4.750 piston

Again Spunky. A change of subject....
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:02pm
actually no its the first post on wi rod post  of them light twig rods
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:06pm
That billet rod has more meat on it than that H rod, not to even mention the difference in material properties of the two... 

The only twig rods in this post are the pictures of yours bent like a pretzel on your garbage can...  Bet those pretzel rods would go good with some Wisconsin cheese :) 
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:09pm
the beams not beefy enough no matter the material
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:11pm
Hey retard. In one post you're 450 cid, another you're over 6.5" stroke. Now you're at 4.75" bore. Do some math and keep the same lies straight. are you building a 3 cylinder? A 4.75 x 6.5 is over 450 and if it's over 6.5 stroke as you imply it's larger yet.

Retard can't even keep his BS straight. The only thing pankey did today was searched Marty's old posts and made the O face and a mess in his pants.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:18pm
Bahahahahahaha! Its not like it matters. Pank won't stat on subject . He likes his questions answered but can't answer any himself let alone stay on topic. All he can do is run around. It's like arguing with a liberal. Oops I just gave him a subject to change to...
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:31pm
Rod beams should be parabolic in shape. They bend in the middle, look at pankeys garbage can.

Crankshafts should have narrow journals and be filled under the crankpin to the throw. Again, look at pankeys garbage cans for an example of what not to do.

Running out of money part way through a project and not takeing the advice of others is another example of what not to do. Again, look at pankeys garbage cans.

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:38pm
rod its your post that says 4.7 bore 6.5 stroke is 450 . I dont recon i posted anything but that it was 450 inches.  i just posted a .990 pin is light for a 4 3/4 piston. try to keep up rod martys rods are light from beam to pin size.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:44pm

Busy working on 450 inch motor today.

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 7:48pm
if any of you guys on here have ran 6 inches or more of stroke on a 226 style engine ???  For kiicks and giggles actually a test to rid or at least seperate the bull crappers from doers. what cylinder are you using at tdc to time off of.  how many degrees variance are you seeing from cylinder to cylinder assuming your timing off the cylinder of the  least average variance between the four.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 8:38pm
Ernest T cortin Charlene Darling.Confused
[TUBE]Lbdm2vsDYWk[/TUBE]
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 9:10pm
a better question for spankey is how many can make an engine perform? And last? We seen the results of spankey buying a good motor and makeing it a dog.

You could build an 8" stroke allis, but could you make any power or get down the track further than all the other competitors on a regular basis?

So far spankey hasn't gotten within 100 feet of his fellow competitors or made an engine last. That's what seperates the wannabes from the ones who get it done.
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

[TUBE]Lbdm2vsDYWk[/TUBE]

Haha! That's such a great episode!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

[TUBE]Lbdm2vsDYWk[/TUBE]

Oh this is great! Clap
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 7:55am
Rod when you buy them good motors as you call them you get to see the inferior craftsmanship of these so called professional tractor engine builders. But with marty you dont have to buy it to see it he will post it free of charge. If your going to be a better builder than the competition you got to know what they are and aren't doing. Being able to win the natpa points with sleeves that pull out of the block by hand. Another natpa winning engine had thin wall sleeves inside thicker sleeves and they were falling down into the crank . So it dont say much for the other natpa pullers that those two engines were beating.jmo really no reason to explain it to any on heee none have built or run the big engines they just replied to that with youtube comedy.

Edited by mlpankey - 02 Feb 2013 at 8:07am
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 8:22am
The genius has spoken. Shut up and learn. I've been wanting to go to TN to visit some friends. I gotta meet this guy.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 8:49am
That's exactly why Marty's so popular. He shows good quality work. Sleves with a flange, hard strong rods in a well designed engine package.

Then he gtravels to pulls, supports his projects and you see those projects in the winners circle. You even see Marty himself in the winners circle.

We only see lies and bs from spanky. At least someone here is gracious enough to show apankey all the pictures and tech information to learn from.

Do they use you as a grease rag at "your shop" cause they laugh at you. Laughing at you at the pull I'm at right now.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 9:03am
Will when the public dont know any better you get oos and ahs at anything shiny
Mrgoodwrench View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgoodwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 9:11am
if it runs and wins you get the respect. it does not matter the "quailty" of the build if  it never sees the track or the combination is no good and scatters.  pank, you may be as good as you say you are but you cant prove it so we have to take everything for face value and after reading your posts on this forum yours is kinda low

Edited by Mrgoodwrench - 02 Feb 2013 at 9:12am
There are 3 ways to do job GOOD, FAST, CHEAP. YOU MAY CHOOSE 2. If its FAST & CHEAP it won't be GOOD, if it's GOOD & CHEAP it won't be FAST, and if its GOOD & FAST it won't be CHEAP!!!!
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Rod B Rod B wrote:

So you want to see the machine work to learn from to rod

I'd love to. I'l take the time and explain what you're doing wrong and how to make it better next time. How to shape your crank throws for added strength when welding. It's apparent you have a great deal to learn. Make sure to make videos of YOU doing the machine work. I wouldn't want to see pictures of parts that you claim to have done yourself. You don't hace a verry good rap for beinng honest.

Rember to stand by someone elses machines and work when makeing your build videos. We'll need to see how the package performs and what the competition is also.
WildBill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 9:20am
Bahaaa. That episode is funny!!   I can see cranky now with his spoon and garbage can . Ting ting . GAAAALEE ANDY cant figure out why my engine makes this noise " stated Cranky". ANDY replies " we'll you otta take it to Marty's and GET IT FIXED RIGHT !!!
Allis fan for life !   B,C,2-WC'S,WD45G,D19G,190xt ,LLSS 8010, terra tiger refurbished
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic