This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CA Project Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
dfwallis View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfwallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2023 at 9:10am
Originally posted by rilenz rilenz wrote:

am I looking at that right looks like it has a three point on the rear you sure that is'nt a ca

It is a 1952 CA.  Positive.  It has no 3-point hitch, just the normal 1952 pin hitch.  In the picture, the drawbar is installed.  The lift arms are fully down and the drawbar attaches to the lift arms and fits inside the U shaped arms.  I was looking for a ready made 3-point kit for it but didn't find any.  I see a kit that mounts on a drawbar, although not the pin hitch drawbar.  I was thinking I could adapt the pin hitch drawbar to attach via split bearings to the rockshaft and thus my other post asking about the dimensions of the rockshaft.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2023 at 8:14am
it WILL LIVE AGAIN IF I HAVE TO WITHDRAW EVERY LAST PENNY

Joint the CLUB... to be a MEMBER, you have to spend TWICE a much on the tractor as it will be worth in the end !! ............. Its not about the money !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
rilenz View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rilenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2023 at 7:14am
am I looking at that right looks like it has a three point on the rear you sure that is'nt a ca
tractorboy View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tractorboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2023 at 1:13am
Wow ,nice pictures! Safe to say she's been sitting a while! Keep us posted. keith so.va.
KMAG View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 9:50pm
We should do as found and fixed up post for inspiration.
dfwallis View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfwallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

looks like it has been there a while !

Yes, not really sure how long.  But it WILL LIVE AGAIN IF I HAVE TO WITHDRAW EVERY LAST PENNY FROM MY 401K! (but hopefully not :), although today's spending was a good start on that).
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 9:26pm
The B I drug home started like that. Looking forward to watching your progress
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 9:22pm
looks like it has been there a while !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
dfwallis View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfwallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 9:09pm
Sorry about the formatting :( ...there, found the edit option, fixed.

Edited by dfwallis - 18 Mar 2023 at 9:24am
dfwallis View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dfwallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 9:08pm
I'm sure nobody really cares, but here's a couple of starting pics...small tree and grapevine encrusted. 

Edited by dfwallis - 18 Mar 2023 at 9:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic