This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pudding ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

I really don't care whether he puts rice puddin or tapioca in his f-150.  Now , is it synthetic puddin or reg'lar puddin?Wink

Well, you are about as attentive as Trump CryCry, I run an F250, see NO reason to mock a pudding ??, and according to "some" of you guys, running a legitimate ?? off of the rails is 100% OK ??? Make up your minds LOLLOL !! 

Yeah Dave! For the love of all things holy, how could you make such a horrible, insensitive, careless terrible mistake!!! Good grief!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 6:29pm
Just how does one mock pudding by the way? Tease about it’s lack of backbone?
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 6:54pm
I had a comment............ but im biting my lip on this one !  Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 7:14pm
F150.  F250.  It's still a Ford.  Still uses the same oil.  Still the same intervals for oil  change.

FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Grayray Grayray wrote:

F150.  F250.  It's still a Ford.  Still uses the same oil.  Still the same intervals for oil  change.

Same engines ??  Just curious.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 7:24pm
Unless you got the Diesel or BIG GAS motor, they all had the 5.4 L  prior to 2010. 
(unless you got a base line F150 with a 4.6 or the little 4.2 V6 )... but i think they all had the same oil and change interval in 2005 era.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 7:55pm
what was the question?
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

I really don't care whether he puts rice puddin or tapioca in his f-150.  Now , is it synthetic puddin or reg'lar puddin?Wink

Well, you are about as attentive as Trump CryCry, I run an F250, see NO reason to mock a pudding ??, and according to "some" of you guys, running a legitimate ?? off of the rails is 100% OK ??? Make up your minds LOLLOL !! 

Why do you always have to drag politics up here, we was talkin pudding...Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic