This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oliver 1755

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
m16ty View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m16ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oliver 1755
    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Gary Burnett Gary Burnett wrote:

I have the number of a fellow that rebuilds those PS motors if you want it.The steering can be adjusted,there is a good group of guys that know those tractors on the YT Oliver
board.As far as a loader with that 3 speed and  6 speed trans you have a choice of 6 gears
straight back and forward to reverse much like a shuttle shift.

I may check into that Saginaw rebuild, as it’s not just a bolt-in to swap in another motor. If you don’t mind, give the the guy’s number.
Sponsored Links

m16ty View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m16ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 8:48am
Originally posted by DaveKamp DaveKamp wrote:

WHITE was a truck manufacturer that, after WW2, had to find a way through the decline of production caused by cancellation of military contracts.  Competition was tough, so they went looking for ways to 'hedge', to stabilize their future.

They determined that one way, was to make leveraging purchases of similarly-aligned competetors.  They made strategic investments in many different companies, enough so that when those companies were experiencing 'weak' moments, they pounced on the opportunity to obtain directorship control.

How to explain this in a 'simple' way...

Okay, you and your neighbor live on ranches in  a rather arid prarie.  You both have cattle... you both sell to the same cattle processor.  A creek runs through his farm, then yours.  You both have wells.  His is shallow, yours is a bit deeper than his.  During wet periods, the creek flows, and he gets plenty of water... and you get what runs downhill from his herd.  During drier periods, the creek dries out, so YOU pull water from the well, and the aquifer starts to fall on his, which gives you an advantage.

A Hedge, in this case, would be to dam up the creek on your property, wait 'till just before a really dry part of the season, and start pulling really hard on your well, draw down the aquifer, and pump it into a watering pond.  Pull down the aquifer so hard, that he can't get any water from his well.  To 'help' him out, you offer to allow his herd in, to drink from your pond, in exchage for say... 40% of his sales revenue.  Do that enough, and he won't have enough remaining cash-flow to feed his own herd, he'll go bankrupt.

Instead, you 'do him a favor' by buying his mortgage and tax debt.  He's still there doing his thing, but now you control him, and his water... and his herd.

This is what White did with Oliver and M-M... and many other companies (not just engine companies).  The general philosophy of that era, was that as business declined, the smallest would die, the largest organizations would survive, so by obtaining control of a large number of subsidiaries, they would withstand the economic evolutionary process.

Which is like operating a restauraunt that effectively loses two dollars for every plate they serve... so they decide to make up for that loss  by selling a higher volume under the same circumstances...  Confused

in SOME instnces, the strategy had merit.  White had gone from an automobile and heavy truck manufacturer with a smaller production volume (in comparison to those who specialized in large volume cars, or large volume trucks), to a MILITARY contractor cranking out scout cars and other war material, as fast as they could... and having them immediately bought without a second thought.  This process came to an abrupt halt, leaving EVERY aspect of the manufacturing sphere to figure out how to resume their pre-war business model.

What complicated this scenario, was that DURING the wartime effort, many manufacturing realms that were (sorry, I GOTTA use this term) 'non-essential', got shut down, as resources were directed to war materials.  Fortunately, existing facilities and tooling were simply re-directed to making products similar to their original output (like combat boots rather than stylish shoes), or re-tooled and re-trained to the circumstances of new (to them) parts, like Singer setting aside their domestic sewing machine line, and tooling up for manufacture of 1911 pistol parts.

To secure it's ability to manufacture war machines, WHITE did what any sensible company would have done-  secure their resources through horizontal AND vertical integration... which meant buying  (through any possible means) the supply lines for those resources.

They kept doing it after the war... they bought basically anyone that was weak enough to be absorbed. 

That is a great write up. I find it interesting learning about the rise and fall of all the brands.

I think what doomed Oliver was the 1950T. After it started throwing rods, Oliver had egg in their face. So I think part of their solution was to just change the sheet metal and call it White.
I still think White would have had a better chance of surviving if they would have stayed with either the Oliver or MM branding. Why introduce a new line, when you already have 2 established brands?
Gary Burnett View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 5:42am
I have the number of a fellow that rebuilds those PS motors if you want it.The steering can be adjusted,there is a good group of guys that know those tractors on the YT Oliver
board.As far as a loader with that 3 speed and  6 speed trans you have a choice of 6 gears
straight back and forward to reverse much like a shuttle shift.
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 12:00am
WHITE was a truck manufacturer that, after WW2, had to find a way through the decline of production caused by cancellation of military contracts.  Competition was tough, so they went looking for ways to 'hedge', to stabilize their future.

They determined that one way, was to make leveraging purchases of similarly-aligned competetors.  They made strategic investments in many different companies, enough so that when those companies were experiencing 'weak' moments, they pounced on the opportunity to obtain directorship control.

How to explain this in a 'simple' way...

Okay, you and your neighbor live on ranches in  a rather arid prarie.  You both have cattle... you both sell to the same cattle processor.  A creek runs through his farm, then yours.  You both have wells.  His is shallow, yours is a bit deeper than his.  During wet periods, the creek flows, and he gets plenty of water... and you get what runs downhill from his herd.  During drier periods, the creek dries out, so YOU pull water from the well, and the aquifer starts to fall on his, which gives you an advantage.

A Hedge, in this case, would be to dam up the creek on your property, wait 'till just before a really dry part of the season, and start pulling really hard on your well, draw down the aquifer, and pump it into a watering pond.  Pull down the aquifer so hard, that he can't get any water from his well.  To 'help' him out, you offer to allow his herd in, to drink from your pond, in exchage for say... 40% of his sales revenue.  Do that enough, and he won't have enough remaining cash-flow to feed his own herd, he'll go bankrupt.

Instead, you 'do him a favor' by buying his mortgage and tax debt.  He's still there doing his thing, but now you control him, and his water... and his herd.

This is what White did with Oliver and M-M... and many other companies (not just engine companies).  The general philosophy of that era, was that as business declined, the smallest would die, the largest organizations would survive, so by obtaining control of a large number of subsidiaries, they would withstand the economic evolutionary process.

Which is like operating a restauraunt that effectively loses two dollars for every plate they serve... so they decide to make up for that loss  by selling a higher volume under the same circumstances...  Confused

in SOME instnces, the strategy had merit.  White had gone from an automobile and heavy truck manufacturer with a smaller production volume (in comparison to those who specialized in large volume cars, or large volume trucks), to a MILITARY contractor cranking out scout cars and other war material, as fast as they could... and having them immediately bought without a second thought.  This process came to an abrupt halt, leaving EVERY aspect of the manufacturing sphere to figure out how to resume their pre-war business model.

What complicated this scenario, was that DURING the wartime effort, many manufacturing realms that were (sorry, I GOTTA use this term) 'non-essential', got shut down, as resources were directed to war materials.  Fortunately, existing facilities and tooling were simply re-directed to making products similar to their original output (like combat boots rather than stylish shoes), or re-tooled and re-trained to the circumstances of new (to them) parts, like Singer setting aside their domestic sewing machine line, and tooling up for manufacture of 1911 pistol parts.

To secure it's ability to manufacture war machines, WHITE did what any sensible company would have done-  secure their resources through horizontal AND vertical integration... which meant buying  (through any possible means) the supply lines for those resources.

They kept doing it after the war... they bought basically anyone that was weak enough to be absorbed. 
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
m16ty View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m16ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 9:02pm
Here is a picture of the tractor. Finally ran it bushhogging about 10 ac. No major problems so far, just a few small things that almost any tractor this age needs. I need to add a 3rd remote, which seems simple enough with the power beyond ports to tap into.

What I've found out-

Pros- 
1) The thing has plenty of power. When running the 15' woods cutter, I can run through some pretty nasty stuff at 4 mph and the tractor acts like there is nothing back there.
2) I really like the 3-speed over/under. 
3) It's a heavy tractor. I guess this may be a con in certain applications, but the thing looks like it's built like a tank, from the heavy cast grill, to the heavy engine tub, to the beefy rear end.
4) The independent PTO sure is nice.
5) It rides really well.
6) It seems really easy to service and perfrom rutine maintenace.

Cons-
1) I can't figure out how to service the air filter without removeing the whole side panel. 
2) No hold back in underdrive. This isn't much of a problem, becuase you still have 2 other powershift speeds that do hold back. 
3) The trans shift pattern is a little odd, but I suspect it will just take a little getting used to. I could see this being more of a problem doing loader work.
4) This model uses the Saginaw steering pump, which is known for wandering and steering harder one way than the other, and parts to repair are obsolete. This tractor has both of these problems. Over the winter, I'm going to try to figure how to retrofit a steering pump out of a F2 that I have.

DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 6:19pm
I guess you,ve dealt with these guys to be bashing them ??
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by m16ty m16ty wrote:

Ended up buying a late 1850 with the over/under. Bought it in PA and they are supposed to deliver it Thursday. We will see how I like it.

I hope you didn't get it from McScrew at Seven Valleys Pa. Thumbs Down
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 10:19am
17/18/1955 are all a better tractor all around, than a 50 series, due to the improved operator station, and closed center hydraulics. The downfall is the Waukesha, but once updated are a great little engine, much like the 301. Capable of way more hp and work than it really should be expected to do lol! The 354 Perkins is a great engine too, and the 2-85 would be the replacement for a 1750/1755 or 1850 at about 85-90hp with the 354, but the 2-105 is turbocharged 354, and is the same operator station as the 17/18/1955. Most of the 105's ran in the field at 120hp. Most of them were running along side 1066/86's and 4430's while being technically a smaller class tractor. Now a 4440 would be different lol!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 10:01am
Originally posted by DrAllis DrAllis wrote:

I would agree with that. 1850 was 354 Perkins was pretty darn good. 1855 with Waukeshaw was terrible.

If the 1855 has had the updates which by now would be about a 99% chance it did have them it'd be a fine tractor.
Roger (NE) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 8:24am
Certainly hope you bought a good one. Out of the eight Oliver tractors we owned through the years the 1850 was by far the worst. Think we had it four years before deciding enough was enough. It spent more time in the dealers shop than at the farm. They never could keep it running correctly. The local fella that bought it called and asked about the problems he was having with it. Yep...same issues we were experiencing. Not sure   where it ended up. Again...hope you got a good one.
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 7:22am
I would agree with that. 1850 was 354 Perkins was pretty darn good. 1855 with Waukeshaw was terrible.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 5:53am
I think you'll like it. Some say the 1850 with Perkins diesel was the best Oliver ever offered.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
m16ty View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m16ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 5:08pm
Ended up buying a late 1850 with the over/under. Bought it in PA and they are supposed to deliver it Thursday. We will see how I like it.
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 1:03pm
Yes, a G1355 is an Oliver rear, from the clutch back, with a Moline 585 for the diesel, or 504 for LP. Some were painted green, labeled an Oliver G1355 too. This is the tractor that later became the White 2-150, but only offered as diesel by then, at least I've never heard of an LP version lol! The last of the true big Moline tractors was the G950/G1050/G1350.
The G955 was an Oliver 1855 rear with a Moline 451 diesel, or available as Gas and LP versions. 
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 11:36am
OK so it's a frankenstein hy-bred. Still the same as a MM1355 though isn't it? Finals look like those on a 1355 and Ollie 2255.I just have to post this. It's well worth watch.... they had a great film making team.

[TUBE]ooT1tCGgTas[/TUBE]
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 10:59am
The 2-150 had an Oliver rear and a MM motor.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 10:42am
I dynoed a gas 190 once with the 265 cid engine. I realize it was dynoed on an M&W which I guess read higher than what they should but that 190 dynoed at 90 hp. Supposed to be 75. That was back in about 1992-93 or so. I'm not sure what year it was but it had the slated fenders IIRC.
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 8:26am
yes, by the time the 1755 came out, the XT should have been about 100-105hp, which is in direct competition with the 1855 at 98, which most produced more. White even had a service bulletin on how to de-tune the 18/1955's to help with engine longevity. A 1750/1755 is closest compared to a straight 190D, which is rated at 77.20, but I'm not sure how they actually performed on the dyno, especially the later models. We had a 190D dad bought new in 1970, still have the invoice paper-clipped to the back page of the brochure. It seemed gutsy for a 77hp tractor.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 8:06am

Originally posted by Lonn Lonn wrote:

A 1755 is not in a matching horse power class to any AC at the time but anyhow the hydraulics kinda suck on all those Olivers compared to a 190 and the platform is not clutter free or as comfortable and roomy as a 190. Over all I think a 190 XT would out perform an 1855 or 1850 in most tasks but I have never did heavy work with any Oliver. The older mechanics at the AC shop I worked at never thought they were much competition at the plowing demos they used to have with the 190XT.  Baling may be the exception where those Olivers work out better but I've never have complained and for square baling I like the hand clutch of the Allis better. 

I wouldn't mind having a good 1855 or 1955 with updates. I used to think they were among the ugliest tractors built at the time just ahead of the Massey 1100 and Case 1030. I prefer the looks of the 190 and the late model Molines best but the others have grown on me..... except that the Masseys are just a bridge too far in that category.

I'd say the 1755 is comparable to the 190xt/200 hp wise and is around the same vintage. I have no doubt that a 190xt would out perform it in the field. About the biggest thing I pull these days is a 15' Woods cutter, and that is about all the D19 wants in heavy stuff.
At 86 hp I'd still say it is in a class outside of the 190XT/200 as they, especially at the time the 1755 came out, were likely over 100 hp.
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 8:02am

The way I understand it, you have hold back power in both the over and direct speed, but not in the under speed. This would make it comparable to a power director (2 speeds that hold back). I had a IH with a manual TA, I hated that thing.

Doing a little research, I found some info that supposedly Oliver had a CVT transmission ready to go into production in 1970, but White (who owned Oliver) was having money troubles and scrapped the project to save money. It this is true, and it would hold up, that would have been a game changer for Oliver. 

I never understood why White got rid of Oliver and MM, and went with the White brand. At least the first few years of Whites were just basically an Oliver with that funky box sheet metal and awful gray color. You would have thought that sales would have been better sticking with the Oliver brand. What do I know though, White lasted longer than AC.   
I think it was an attempt at not favoring one brand over another.... Oliver vs Minneapolis Moline vs Cockshutt. BTW the 2-150 is all MM. People pay big bucks for a G-1355 but the poor old 2-150 gets neglected even though it's the same tractor wearing a different jacket.
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
Roger (NE) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger (NE) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 7:44am
Have owned a number of Oliver tractors through the years. Any brand will have their quirks or inconveniences. Still have one of the last 1755's built. Has factory ROPS cab with factory air. Never any problems with the 310 motor. Free wheeling in low range is not that much of an issue unless you're trying to farm in the mountains. So used to all the Oliver's having that feature that it's second nature to move it up into direct drive if you feel it start to gain a bit of speed. Oliver made improvements along the way so the last one's were pretty much trouble free. I wouldn't be concerned at all of purchasing a 1755. Nice tractors.
m16ty View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m16ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 12:55am
The way I understand it, you have hold back power in both the over and direct speed, but not in the under speed. This would make it comparable to a power director (2 speeds that hold back). I had a IH with a manual TA, I hated that thing.

Doing a little research, I found some info that supposedly Oliver had a CVT transmission ready to go into production in 1970, but White (who owned Oliver) was having money troubles and scrapped the project to save money. It this is true, and it would hold up, that would have been a game changer for Oliver. 

I never understood why White got rid of Oliver and MM, and went with the White brand. At least the first few years of Whites were just basically an Oliver with that funky box sheet metal and awful gray color. You would have thought that sales would have been better sticking with the Oliver brand. What do I know though, White lasted longer than AC.   
bigal121892 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal121892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 7:18pm
I took a few minutes to look the transmission up in a parts book, I now understand what it's doing. 
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Gary Burnett Gary Burnett wrote:

Well one thing for sure with the 1755 you won't have to worry about beating the grille up or having it fall off ,run over it and smashing it.
Thumbs Up
If that grill falls off, damage to the grill will be the least of you problemsLOL
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Burnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 10:10am
Well one thing for sure with the 1755 you won't have to worry about beating the grille up or having it fall off ,run over it and smashing it.
Gatz in NE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatz in NE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 5:51pm
The "free-wheeliing" was an inherent result of how the reduction in speed was carried out via the planetary gears and sprag rollers.

Edited by Gatz in NE - 25 Sep 2020 at 5:51pm
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 5:10pm
I suppose it would help with that. But in the end, the original Farmall TA was like this, so everybody else followed suit, except A-C. Even the Ford  Select-a-jerk freewheeled in half the gears selections. To add another clutch instead of the sprag (over-running type clutch) would cost more  !!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal121892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 4:01pm
I assume this was to help with shock loads when downshifting in to under?
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 1:44pm
Oliver's 2-speed (Hydra-Power) and 3-speed (Over-Under-Hydraul shift) had a sprag clutch in the lowest ratio just like old IH's and MMolines and also Massey- Multi-Power.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal121892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 1:41pm
Just out of idle curiosity, what was going on inside the Oliver 3 speed, to allow it to free wheel going down hill?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic