This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hi all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRaust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi all
    Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 9:29am
my dear friend bill long has harrased me to come say hi to all the miscreants i had many moons ago with , even that damn italian from nu joisy :) so as a start i will post a video of glenvar again this is from last season , the old creww will remember the glenvar harvest video with big machinery hope this is as entertaining , hey lou what happened to your avatar ? did read a few posts and noticed your smiling face isnt with your posts [TUBE]http://youtu.be/Cm9eZ06GjmM[/TUBE]
BRIAN REES
AUSTRALIA
Sponsored Links

BRaust View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRaust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 9:33am
have to work out video again ? try this link
BRIAN REES
AUSTRALIA
Warren(Oh) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warren(Oh) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 9:50am
Good to see you back Brian. Yeah, I watch the Glenvar videos every so often, really something !

Edited by Warren(Oh) - 22 Jul 2011 at 9:55am
Burgie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 1:28pm
Glad to see you are still kicking.
"Burgie"
Kev Card View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Card Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 2:00pm
Brian Very glad to see you posting again
RC,WC,2 C'S,WD45,185 ,618 LT

If it's orange and rusty Mary don't trust me
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 2:41pm
Brian, give us a shout.Love them pics. Tracy Martin

Edited by Tracy Martin TN - 22 Jul 2011 at 2:42pm
bauerd44 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bauerd44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 3:49pm
Welcome Back!  I am glad that Bill convinced you to get back on.  It is boring here without the summer pictures you post.
Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 6:22pm
WOW! That is what you call tak'n care-o-business! Cool video, thanks for posting.
1954 WD45 NF "Iron Tater"
Dnoym N. S. Can. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dnoym N. S. Can. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 6:44pm
Welcome Back BRIAN REES from
AUSTRALIA
glad that Mr.Bill Long convinced you to get
back on and to see you posting again
 B:-)      Dnoym
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by BRaust BRaust wrote:

my dear friend bill long has harrased me to come say hi to all the miscreants i had many moons ago with , even that damn italian from nu joisy :) so as a start i will post a video of glenvar again this is from last season , the old creww will remember the glenvar harvest video with big machinery hope this is as entertaining , hey lou what happened to your avatar ? did read a few posts and noticed your smiling face isnt with your posts [TUBE]http://youtu.be/Cm9eZ06GjmM[/TUBE]

I was wondering the same thing....I'm thinking maybe I expired and am too stupid to know it! LOL
BTW....good to hear from ya!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Breeze View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 10:51pm
Brian, good to see a post with your name on it. You know you are welcome to hang around as often as you like. As always, good video.
BRaust View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRaust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 3:13am
thanks all, this is just me trying out the video posting seems all different from a couple of years ago , to think of all the people i had to walk through even the old forum on picture and video posting ,and here i am trying to do it now, anyway a video with my go pro camera off the front of my bike

[TUBE]4Yf34U0-GO8[/TUBE]
BRIAN REES
AUSTRALIA
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 8:06am
Great to have you back Brian, your pics of the ladies are great and welcome anytime, (you can toss in a pic of a tractor or two also).
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 11:24am
Seen that quick clip of riding in America, well one thing is those dang round-abouts you have all over are not here and your still going around them the wrong way for here , but like you said before if you went around the other way you would be back home .. LOL
 Glad to see you posting on here again .
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Jacob (WI,ND) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacob (WI,ND) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 11:32am
Neat videos, but I can't get over how you guys down under can drive on the wrong side of the road like that :)
Glad to see you back Brian, don't be a stranger.  It's nice to know people from the other end of the world!

Jacob Swanson
1920 6-12; 1925,1926 20-35 longfenders; 1925,1926 15-25's; 1927,1929 20-35 shortfenders; C; B's; IB; WC's; WD; WD45
Chuck(ONT) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck(ONT) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 7:46pm
Nice to hear from you again, now if we could just get Gloria back also.
Never take life too seriously.

Nobody gets out alive anyway!

1C 1 WD45 1 AC180
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 8:32pm
I am glad to see BR Aust on a posting! Talk to us some more,you are a good man!
AndyE View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 8:40pm
Welcome back Brian.  Did miss your video's and pictures
TOM S.N/ILL View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOM S.N/ILL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 10:13pm
Nice to see your smiling face again Brian.
               Tom

SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 10:25pm
howdy brian! tho i don't know you, i have heard lots bouts you! (all good) i have been fortunate to see some of your vids and pics! and enjoyed them all!!! glad you are back with us! i'm always interested on what's going on...."down under"! hope to see more of your territory soon!....dale
Wendell(OK/TX) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell(OK/TX) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 1:04am
Welcome back Brian!  
Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 6:45am
WELCOME BACK BRIAN!!!!   We MISSED YOU!!
Mike M. WNY View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike M. WNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 8:51am
Good to see you Brian,
post more pictures please, Miss all those hot racing beauties.
Tis better to have and not need than need and not have.
Herb(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 11:33am
Brian, Good to have you back.   You are good with a camera; were you the cameraman for Bear (???) doing that hike across SE? New Zealand that was recently shown on History channel (part of the Survivor series)?  Probably turned it down because of lack of attractive two legged scenery.  <grins>
Dave Everett View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Everett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 3:46pm
About time.........
England is STILL here............
NC Bruce View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NC Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 8:10am

Great to see you posting again Brian.  Sure have missed you! 

Did you post on the old AC web site, the funny 'delicious Bird' story? 

and what is a 'down-under-vegematic sandwich'?... ha?    thanx!

Jim Hancock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 9:54am
Hi Brian! Great to see you again! Have a a great week. Jim
DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 11:35pm
Welcome back Brian !!!! Missed your post. I heard you were back when I was in Hutch.

Take care, Darryl
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 1:50pm
Happy Birthday Brian.
orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:27am
Brian: glad your back, missed all the great vids and pics you used to post. Orangeman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic