This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For the frugals of us,,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For the frugals of us,,,,,,,
    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 4:14pm
 OK,,,,I got one for all the frugal people in our world,,,,,,WinkWinkWinkClapClapClap,,,,,,,,LOL
 I'm betting that ya'll prolly gots some of these things like me and want or need a solution to this problem,,,,,
 I prolly have bought more than a few those small 2 ton floor jacks that wound up in the metal pile cause of the little cheap metal "U" bracket that ties to the pump up  lever and Pushes-pulls the piston up or down to raise or lower the jack. I have 3 of the 2 ton ones that work good except for that little piece,,,,,,GRrrrrr
  Then I have a 3 ton that has same problem too. 
  Sat,,I drove by a yard sale in the Alien City and the lady had Three (3) floor jacks  priced at $10. Thay all looked to be in the 3000# or bigger class so,,I asked how much for the bigger of the three and she says ,The price for the THREE is $10 as they do not work good. I figured they was worth $10 so I bought em and brought em home. After some lookin, one was low on hydraulic fluid and worked GREAT after filling up,,!!  The other two have the small "clip" missing that pushes-pulls the piston in-out to raise or lower the jack. I swapped this piece form one of my other jacks and they work like a charm,,,,,
 After a long search on the web,,,I ain't fount one of them thingies ,,,,!!!!
  Have any of ya'll "engineers" made your own clip or ,,,??? I gots an idea or two to machine a new piece and would like to hear ya'lls, ideas,,,,,Clap Anybody,,,???
Sponsored Links

Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 10:05pm
now,, Joe,,, where is that mask and gun,,, I know you held 'em up' for that price...
you gotta be hidin from the law now....

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 24 Jun 2019 at 10:05pm
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 10:32pm
Ya know, Michael, I'm beginning to think it's Joe's good looks, as hard as that is to believe, that gets the ladies to make him such good deals.  I'm pretty sure he doesn't have his old lady, er, Loving wife, with him when he goes on these buying escapades.  Just thinking out loud...
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 10:58pm
maybe he has his pointer out in front of him? (poke,poke)
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 4:18am
 All right guys,,,,I have GOT to get this dang smart phone to start doin what "I" want the sob to do so's I can have proof I really doin what I tell ya'll,,,!! Most people here gots a sayin that,, " It didn't happen,,,'less ya got some pics" and,,,,and,,,I'm a firm believer of that as well,,,,,Wink  I sure did want to share a pic of my good fortune on them floor jacks ,,,,but mostly,,,  the cute little red head that gave em to me,,,,whoops,,,there I went and done it,,,,,,Wink,,  She was so friendly and so small,,you'd have to stretch her a bit for her to reach 5'0",,,, you just wanted to hug her and hug her some more,,,,BUT,!!,,and this is a BIG but right here,,,,her 6'4" husband made you re-consider other plans,,,!!
 Yep,,,she did,,,,,I keep tellin youse guys,,,most new people I meet tell me I have a very "disarming" face ,,,,'course,,,my cute looks and friendly smile do help some in that categoryWinkWinkLOL.
 Anyways,,I put my young engineerin mind to work and figured me out a "replacement" part to do away with that dinky little U shaped part they use on them floor jacks. I machined the prototype yesterday and that sob works great,,,fact is,,,I'm thinkin,,,I'm gonna contact them Chinese bout buyin my idea for their millions of floor jacks they sell over here every week. That "U" shaped piece of spring steel they use in them jacks is P poor design at best cause after time,, the U opens up and then the piston cannot work. That right there is the only'ist thing wrong with these 3 floor jacks, plus,,I think there are 3 others back in the boat shed,,, My invention is going to reserrect lots of floor jacks that are now in most corners of many shops,,,,,Clap Now ,,if I just had a phone that will transfer pics,,,,,,,Clap
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 4:28am
 Naw,,Michael,,,,no gun,,, just a couple of innocent grins usually does it,,,,,,Wink

And,,,John,,,you got me on thet one,,,,,I just cannot seem to make any Great deals when she is along,,,cause you know them weemens are always checkin each other out and on the defensive when they's men involved,,,,,SO,, I do seem to make better "deals" by myself,,,thats when I get real swift bout fawnin and fussin over em,,,,that usually breaks the ice and the rest is,,,,,well,,,,,,,,it's deal makin time,,,Wink 
 BUT,,,then ,,,the "uniform" I usually wear at these "meets" is exactly like my avatar,,,that hat and coveralls always gets um,,,,Clap
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 4:30am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

maybe he has his pointer out in front of him? (poke,poke)

Nope,,,Shameless,,,thas thet sock I wear,,sometimes,,,,,,Wink
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 5:26am
OK, I can't picture the 'U-shaped thing' so please, post a picture. I just spent three DAYS rippin the rider apart to fix the 'buzzing solenoid' ONLY to discover the battery is bad ! Voltmeter said it's OK though !!!!!
Now I'll spend the mornig bodgin a car battery in 'somehow' cause I REFUSE to pay $100 for a U1 - battery !
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 7:11am
joe,
If they made a good clip like you did, they would only sell a very few new jacks a year, because they would still work!
Good luck!
Where the pictures!!!!
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:09am
Joe,  when you mentioned redhead that got my attention real fast,  but then you had to mention someone that was 6'4"   that pretty much destroyed any fantasy I was building on.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:20am
 Well,,,see,,,Jay,, there I go needin a dang phone that will work with my PC,,,,,I "kinda" done a little bodgin my own self on my ridin mower . That dang little ole battery they put in em is engineered to only last one year and it such tight quarters where it goes,,,but I tricked em cause I put my engineerin mind to work on thet one too,,,,
 Whenever I go to dump the trash trailer,,I always check out the metal pile and "salvage" any of the bed rails there as them angle iron frames are pretty good steel as they are made to hold up without bendin  them heavy duty peoples ain't they,,??LOL
 Anyway,,I used some of them to make me a battery box for a full sized car battery and bolted the new battery box to the back of the mower and just re-routed the cables to reach new battery,,,,,Presto,,,a battery that will last lots longer than them little bitty ones,,,!!!Clap While I was doin all these modifications,,I "salvaged" (dang,I'm beginin to like thet word) the muffler off thet Geo I "salvaged" the engine out of and shoe horned it under the front of the mower and that quietened that big ole 20 HP down real nice!! OOOPPppsps,,did I mention that the 20 HP engine come out of another "salvaged" mower,,,?? THat mower works many wonderfulls,,,,ClapClap

Well,,Chris,,,I'll give it another try today,,I just cannot figure WHY this IPhone 8 just will not transfer the pics. I've tried several different YouTube videos versions and maybe I just need to send the CEO of Apple Corp a FU letter and mention ole Shameless's name...maybe that will work,,,,,Clap
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:36am
 Yeah,,,Weiner,,,them redheads are nature's gift to the admirers of the fair'er se,,,,er,,,weemen,,,,,She was so cute and SOOoo small,,,,and,,,,thet 6'4" fellar lookin over her alla the time was SOOooo intimidatin,,,I'll tell you for sure,!! ClapClap AND,,,,I'm certain she wears the pants on that one,,,,,,when I asked her what the price was for the  bigger of the 3 floor jacks,,She tells me,," Oh no,,I'm gonna let you have all 3 for one price".  I casually glance over to Brutus and he don't blink an eye or even twitch any,,,just kinda acts like nuttin unusual happenin,,,I'm thinkin ole Brutus would mangle somebody terribly bad,,,was you to hurt thet purdy little thing,,,,,,,,Wink It was a good day,,,,
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:49am
I’m guilty of the rear mount battery box myself.
I remember as a kid we (a couple of us teenage boys) got to go to the dump. Notice how I said (got to go) and found us a box plumb full of magazines. I’ve been enjoying going to the dump and bringing home more than I took ever since. We hid that box of magazines in a culvert up the road a ways. One time we went to check on them and they were gone
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

I’m guilty of the rear mount battery box myself.
I remember as a kid we (a couple of us teenage boys) got to go to the dump. Notice how I said (got to go) and found us a box plumb full of magazines. I’ve been enjoying going to the dump and bringing home more than I took ever since. We hid that box of magazines in a culvert up the road a ways. One time we went to check on them and they were gone

Chit,,Thad,,you must of told ole Les where them Good Housekeeping magazines were hid out,,,didn't ya,,,??? I like them ones too as they gots good articles bout ,,,,UMMmm,,,,keepin House,,,,,WinkWink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:08pm
Thad....you wanna buy sum more?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:32pm
 AHA,,,,,,!!! I KNEW it just a matter of time 'fore we'd flush him out,,,,,the other day I was just lookin around around,,,Ya know on Google Earth and,,,,and,,I thought I could see a person back behind thet last barn,,leaning against a tree with a magazine in his hands,,just starin at something ,,,, musta been a really intersetin article,,,of a sudden, like he heard a noise comin and he shoves the book under the buildin and starts walkin back to the house,,,,stayed in the shadows all the way and I never could see the face,,,,HMMmmm????
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:47pm
you 'salvagers', ever find a 12 hp B&S OVH engine with a double bump on the cam for the exhaust?  Got a free rider with an 8 hp in it, but the con rod was busted all to heck and ruined the journal on the crank... so grabbed a 12 hp but took cover off to see why it didn't have compression, as in stuck valve... well the push rod was layin crooked in there and then got the valve unstuck and still could put the push rod in place, took about 3 turns on the nut to bring it into valve clearance spec, but I notice that it starts liftin the valve and closes it and then lifts in off for exhaust... 
  That normal or is there a follower thats missing off the push rod down on the cam shaft?  Shoulda just grabbed the V-twin Vanguard and tossed it in that little R70....JD.Wink make that ol john sumpthin or ruther run like it never did before... LOL
Heres some pics... what I found in the 8 horse bs deer... the old con rod just hangin there.
  The little bambie deere... R70... non electric pull start.

Yea, the bolt patterns the same, but the old 8hp engine was short enough to have the spark plug out to the left side, and when tried that with the 12, it was in the tire. Angry  So it got pointed to the rear... at a slight angle to fit one bolt hole. but now need to start this engine to see if it will run, been sitting only about 14 years.

Been simpler if I coulda just slapped the rope start cover on. LOL
 But curious as to that momentary valve lift before the major valve lift takes place.  

Say DJ, that smart phone when you hook it up to your puter, does the computer recognize the phone? My old 'dumb' phone has to be sleeping to get the pics from it's memory both internal and the little card. And Cheryl's "smart" phone has to be awake... before hooking it up. Some even newer 'smart phones' don't have a hookup to download at all, just some WIFI connection does it now... To smart for me, oh well.
 When hooking up, can you click on the start button down in the left corner of your screen and see on the right side of a pop-up and see 'computer' listed? Click on that... and see your phone listed under 'devices' or 'portable devices', or possibly under 'devices with removable storage' ?  And if it does show up, click on it, it may say something like "Internal Storage"... double click on that. and it might bring you into where several folders are at... Now look for a folder like 'DCIM' or something like that, and open it.  On this smart phone, it opens up into two folders, 'Thumbnails' and 'Camera'.  Open camera and hopefully, maybe you might get lucky an find your pics and are able to drag them off to your computer... an the pokers will hafta stop sharpenin their pokie sticks on a certain some-one.Ermm Wink  LOL

Edited by JC(WI) - 25 Jun 2019 at 10:50pm
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 11:39pm
Joe. remember last fall I tried to send you a picture of the person who's name we never use?  I think it is some kind of power he has with cell phones.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 4:52am
 Hey JC,,,it good to hear from you,,,you must be terribly busy farmin and all,,,,Clap Well,,,I'm glad to see other frugal types tearin into them small engines...Chit,,,I'da known you needed an 8 HP B&S,,I have one or two,,,chit I may have more'n that scattered around I'da let you have for the freight,,Fact is my neighbor Lady gave me a rider like your picture and I got it runnin after cleanin the flywheel contacts, but her son who fancied himself a shadetree,,,did a number on the wiring on all them osha "safety" switches,,, so I just bypassed all of them to get it runnin. It been in back yard for a while and am fixin to maybe pull the engine and send the frame to the junk metal pile and throw the rngine in the For Sale pile. Sittin here thinkin,,I'm thinkin I got 3-4 8 HP's,,bout that many 12's and 2-3 16 HP and even one 18 in there. All of em ran when parked but sooner or,,,?? I'm gonna have to start my yard sale gatherin up,,,,sheeese,,,,lots of work,,,,Lemme know if you need one of them engines,,and I'll give to you for the shipping,,OK,??
 All your instructions on the pics/smart phone are what I been doin but I think I figured something last night,,,,,,all the pics I have taken with the new phone wound up goin to thet danged,,"ICloud" and I got to figure how to install a path back to my phone. I DID NOT want anything of mine goin to thet "cloud" as I like to keep all my chit strictly on my phone or my external hard drive to keep them hackers from gettin into any of my chit,,,,I'll have to move everything that somehow,,at Microsoft's intent,went to their cloud. 

Yeah,,,John,,,I distinctly rememebr that very thing,,,,chit you had me stayin up nights thinkin I was finally gonna "see" thet Dude,,,but mostly,,,I wanted to see them pics on the Chevy Allis,,,,Do YOU remember,,,,???WinkWink You can send em any time you feel up to it,,,,,LOL
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 5:26am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Thad....you wanna buy sum more?

Buy, did you just say buy? This is a post about the frugal of some folks.
I’d rather go to the dump and find some or maybe some treasure I can store in my shop to trip over.
And and and sides that Lil Vernon at work always seems to put a magazine in my truck when the boss or Jenny might gonna be in my truck.

Edited by Thad in AR. - 26 Jun 2019 at 5:29am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 7:14am
I have to buy yes buy some steel for a wheel project. If I could bang it out of something I had laying around I would probably do that. They want $65 to roll two 90 inch long x 4 inch x 1/8 thick into hoops. May not be a bad price? I think I will not spend the $65 and beat it into a hoop at home on the ground, in the dirt, on a chunk of old railroad iron, with a big ball peen. Its all about saving on these projects!:) What would you frugal folks do?
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 12:26pm
  I think I will not spend the $65 and beat it into a hoop at home on the ground, in the dirt, on a chunk of old railroad iron, with a big ball peen. Its all about saving on these projects

Hey Chris,,,that right there sounds like the exact same thing I would do,,,,Chit,,,I was never taught any other way!ClapClap

My younger brother always cracks me up,,,he always tryin to tell me to buy NEW,,or do things the expensive way,,but,,,,but,,,when I go to HIS house,,,,all I see is projects that look exactly as mine or worse,,!!,,and I never miss a chance to call him out on it either,,,,, Some people always like to "put up the collar" but that chit don't work with ole Joe,,,LOL

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 11:07pm
Thad....you just gaves me an idea...for Hutch! thanks!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 11:14pm
Locked gas caps foiled shameless, an locked car doors will too...

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 3:21am
 Chit,,JC,,ole Shameless gots more things up his sleeve than just hairy arms,,,,,,LOL
  This lady that was behind him at the hardware store check out was commentin at WHY anybody be buyin so many of them kits to pick locks with,,,,?? Chit,,I told her to do her civic duty and just call the Sheriff,,but don't give em her real name,,,,,WinkWink,,,,just in case,,,,Wink
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 5:34am
re: Chris' wheel project. $65 is a good price as a shop will roll it ROUND and you're using it for a 'wheel project', so roundness is kinda important. Course as I'm typing this, I'm thinking it'd be 'easy' to screw a lot of wood circles on a bench, lock one end of the flat bar, and 'walk/bend' the strip into a circle. I'm already tired thinking of hte 1-2 hrs of prep and 2 more to make the 'rings', let alone the blood,sweat and tears cause you need a 3rd  as #1 is kinda wonky !
$65 don't sound so bad now !!
gotta pick yur battles...
meanwhile the woodworker next door has spent 3 WEEKS trying to make 2 double hung windows, out of scraps....AND he's been paying a helper as well !!

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 7:10am
Jay,
Yea sometimes I dont work on the right things. 

Now that neighbor of yours is frugal, making windows from scraps! Wow.

Regards,
Chris
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 7:25am
He's making them for a customer !!! Honestly !!! Ballpark price is 2000 Canucks !! AND they're UGLY POS that a high school shop teacher would toss into the firepit !!He's got more 'duchmen' n them than all of Holland !!

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 8:05am
 !He's got more 'duchmen' n them than all of Holland !!

Hey,,,,Jay,,,,thas a new one on me,,,,,I ain't ever heard thet one before,,,but,,,but ,,it do have possibilities tho,,,,,,LOL

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 11:16am
dang 1/2 dead finger... He's got more Dutchmen in them than all of Holland'...
sigh..

Jay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic