This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale...Plows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregLawlerMinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale...Plows
    Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 11:54am
Doing some cleaning up around the place and have decided that I have too many plows (and misc B/CA parts/tin). Have two plows for sale at this time.
1st one is a Fairbanks 2X14 3PTH plow. Have used it the last 2 years and it works great on the level; however, not real pleased when I go over the top of a hill (it lifts at the crest).  My 2X14 SC plow is more suited for our country. Yes, those are Allis coulters on it. $250.

The other one is a 3X16 Allis snap coupler trip plow. Last used it about 4 years ago and it worked good then. Did not like lifting and backing up when the plow tripped (we encounter rocks and roots occasionaly). $250.

Plows are located near Lawler, MN (70 miles west of Duluth, MN. Am currently scheduling a road trip to Jonesboro, AR and can drop the plow(s) off if on the route at no charge (will need something to unload tho). Mapquest takes me thru Rochester, MN; Waterloo, IA; Cedar Rapids, IA; Hannibal. Mo; St Louis, Mo; and Walnut Ridge, AR. Don't have much time this trip to deviate too far from the route.
Offers considered. PM works best for me.

Will be going thru the parts and tin left over from several B/ CA rehabs later. Need to pull them out, inventory, inspect and will post what is available later.
What this country needs is more unemployed politicians-and lawyers.
Currently have: 1 D14 and a D15S2.
With new owners: 2Bs,9CAs,1WD,2 D12s,5D14s,3D15S2s, 2D17SIVs,D17D,1D19D;1 Unstyled WC
Sponsored Links

GregLawlerMinn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregLawlerMinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 8:10pm
Plows still availabe. Will be going to AR is July and can drop them off on the way there at no extra cost.
What this country needs is more unemployed politicians-and lawyers.
Currently have: 1 D14 and a D15S2.
With new owners: 2Bs,9CAs,1WD,2 D12s,5D14s,3D15S2s, 2D17SIVs,D17D,1D19D;1 Unstyled WC
Skyhighballoon(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyhighballoon(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 10:18pm
Greg - when you come through St. Louis and it'll be my turn to buy at Rich & Charlies.  Mike
1981 Gleaner F2 Corn Plus w 13' flex
1968 Gleaner EIII w 10' & 330
1969 180 gas
1965 D17 S-IV gas
1963 D17 S-III gas
1956 WD45 gas NF PS
1956 All-Crop 66 Big Bin
303 wire baler, 716H, 712H mowers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic