Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale: new B-C position/liner kits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt (Jordan,MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale: new B-C position/liner kits
    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 8:24pm
I have a set of new aftermarket pistons and sleeves for a B or C for sale. They are 3-7/16 overbore. The previous owner let them sit out and get wet. The pistons will need a little bit of cleaning. I did run a hone through the sleeves and they cleaned up good. I put up a pic of the worst one. There was 1 wrist pin missing. I will include 1 good used wrist pin. They are Tisco kits. $225.00 plus shipping. Send me a PM if your interested in them I have a set of new aftermarket pistons and sleeves for a B or C for sale. They are 3-7/16 overbore. The previous owner let them sit out and get wet. The pistons will need a little bit of cleaning. I did run a hone through the sleeves and they cleaned up good. I put up a pic of the worst one. There was 1 wrist pin missing. I will include 1 good used wrist pin. They are Tisco kits. $225.00 plus shipping. Send me a PM if your interested in them
Owner of Matt Scott LLC
Specializing in NOS and used Allis Chalmers tractor & implement parts & liturature and Magneto Repair
http://www.mattscottllc.com/
Sponsored Links

Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 6:59am
I would trade that deluxe seat and the D17 gas tank for the kit. I can bring them Friday. I need a place to hide from family.

Edited by Lon(MN) - 25 Nov 2021 at 7:00am
Still collecting
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic