This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Florida FlyWheelers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Florida FlyWheelers
    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 11:22am
Anyone here going to the 19-22 Feb. show?

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Sponsored Links

EricPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 3:59pm
Yep! fly into Orl/sanford late on the 19th plan on heading there first thin thursday. Wasn't planning on going until I found $75 direct round trip flights from Harrisburg. couldn't pass it up  
Life is tough,but it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
Billoh View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 6:22pm
Yes I am going.Remember me?I stopped to see you one year in Florida.
                         Bill from Ohio
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 1:08pm
Well Bill think about me being here in Ohio while us is down in the sun shine. Tom
GeneD14 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 5:38pm
I plan on driving down Thursday and going to the show on Friday the 21st.

Billoh View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 7:24pm
Well Tom,why don't you come on down??????????????????
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2020 at 12:09pm
We make our trip down in November for Thanksgiving and Christmas with the family down there and my wife doesn't attend tractor shows
Billoh View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2020 at 7:28pm
Tom.
Why don't you tell her about all of the FLEE MARKETS , I am sure there's alot she would      be interested in at the Fly Wheelers.

Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2020 at 9:28pm
That's a great show, huge flee market. I've been a couple of times. I thought I might go back if they ever feature Allis Chalmers. I really don't know if they have or not because I haven't kept track of it in a couple of years. The last time I was there Oliver was the feature tractor. I saw some Oliver outboard motors. I never knew they made them.
EricPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2020 at 10:19pm
Only wrong with the show is they allow anything with an engine to drive through the flea markets
Life is tough,but it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2020 at 11:40pm
Wife and I went a couple years ago. Was in Florida because I had recently had a major surgery and couldn't get any work done at home. So rented a golf cart for a hundred bucks and enjoyed seeing some of the permanent buildings and the parade. The SURGE milking parlor with picture windows and the IH dealer building were cool. Did not care for the flea market. Mostly dealers selling new stuff and for the most part the same new stuff. Said I would not go back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic