This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling REALLY old today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feeling REALLY old today
    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:39am
Back home from a excursion to see the FINAL nephew married off for BOTH sides of our family mine and the wife's. Lovely small service 65 people invited AND came, perfect small reception but a butt breaking ride Friday to and Sunday from Atlanta(Ball Ground GA) to Mid MO, between gas stops and breaks while running WELL over 70mph the moving time still took almost 11 hours down and 10 1/2 back. My back is KILLIN ME!!
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 2:06pm
Know the feeling, we leave for Florida in 3 or 4 weeks for the thanksgiving Christmas with family down there only we'll stay 2 weeks before we come home. We'll drive about 11 hours get motel and drive the rest the next day
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 3:03pm
2 hours and i'm ready to call it quits.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 4:19pm
dang Dave, you were at thendrix's house, and right down the street from Herb and I!
should have planned a longer stay, maybe Tyler would have gave you a baby chick to take home!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 5:01pm
Had little extra time, wife had Doc appointment today and Sis In Law had to get back to work and her home(she was a ride along). Busy as crap all two days, run here head over there, women looking to clothes shop at the last minute AAAAAUGH!!.

Are home now, got so much to do before gets much colder.
Coke View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

2 hours and i'm ready to call it quits.
I can't stick the interstate more than a couple of hours, but gimme a nice scenic backroad and I'm good.
1957 D17 Diesel w/ M&W Pistons
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 6:46pm
What was the name of the venue where they were married?
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:54pm
I would of taken the Harley and left the wimmen home.

Oh wait. That would have got me in trouble with the nurse again. I don't know where I'll sleep if kicked out of the barn
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 8:22pm
my fifth wheel is still hooked up to the truck Les! won't even hafta share with that danged mouse either....I caught it on a sticky trap!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 11:01am
There's Shammers chicken coop if you is used to the barn setting already, he don't use it lately.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 5:40pm
Hendrix, was at the Wheeler House in Ball Ground, we stayed in Woodstock.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 6:19pm
You were about a mile away from me. Let me know next time you're around and we'll grab a pizza or something
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 10:02pm
BBQ'd chicky pizza?
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 6:12am
Sure. Bring the sauce
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic