This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Farmers markets this year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farmers markets this year
    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 6:00pm
I dont know if any of you guys do/attend these. If you do, have you noticed how many 30ish and younger gals no longer wear underwear? It's so obvious.   Nothing showing, just can tell they have nothing on under the outer clothes. I was talking to the Doc last week about this. He said you will probably see more and more of this. It seems that their underwear will get wet and cause urinary track infections, yeast infections. I'm not being a old coot here, just passing on information.
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 7:14pm
Actually was at one this morning, a bit breezy and yes I was flashed by a thirty something that caught her skirt at a rather abrupt lift but not quick enough.  Gave pretty well anyone in the parking lot looking a free Bearded Clam curtain appearance.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 7:26pm
being the gentleman i is...i never look on purpose...but if someone goes past where i is looking...
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 2:08am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

being the gentleman i is...i never look on purpose...but if someone goes past where i is looking...

Well,,,I'm a gentleman myself as well,,,,but with my slower reflexes these days,,,I tend to get longer lasting "look sees" before I can remember to force myself to be a gentleman and look away,,,,,WinkWink
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 6:42am
I don't know about now, but they have been wearing thongs for a long time now.  And no Shameless, I'm not talking the ones on their feet!  If they ain't wearing panties then you are apt to see one of the two current trends, a landing strip, or a brazilian. 
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 11:26pm
I noticed one young woman who had to be underwear less at the Farmers Market yesterday.  Another older teenage girl and her mom were buying peaches and as the younger of the two bent down to pick up the bag on the table it was obvious that she had forgotten her bra, she was so perky I was sure there must be some sort of support, but nope.  Made my day!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 2:27am

Well,,John,,you just keep on teasing us with these stories,,,,been an awful long time I seen any that don't need "any" support,,,,,Wink
UMmmm,,I'd gig you for some pics but you don't pay attention no more,,,,,Wink

Edited by desertjoe - 27 Jul 2020 at 2:29am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 2:33am
if'n ya'll really wanna gives a gal a thrill or maybe just plain p*ss her off...if you see she's wearing a thong...reach out and gives it a YANK in back! you know...a snuggy! and just a hint afterwards...you better be gone when she exits the place she undid her snuggy! don't ask how i know this!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 8:10am

Well,,Shameless,,,me bein a "realist",,,I figure if they don't want me to LOOK,,,they would not wear them types of low cut blouses, (braless) short shorts and,,,,and,,,thongs,,,,,I "may" say I'm a gentleman but I'm a realist first,,!!
ps,,,,I'm gonna have to try your "thong snap" next time I have the opportunity,,,,but,,,,but,,,I ain't gonna dig too dang far to find it,,,,,,,!!!LOL
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 3:23pm
DJ. If you are like me, I can't run fast enough anymore to keep from getting tackled or scratched up. I think it'll be safer for me to just look. I might have to get a pile of napkins and put on the table in front of me, just incase I gets to salivating.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 4:48pm
Youse guys,,,,,,,,,talking and carrying on like that.  You KNOW there are some wimmens on this here forum don't cha?
All I can say is if'n they want to parade around like that (an LOTS of em do) then I can stare just as good as the next guy.  Might be I'm salivating just like ole Tom now too.  I'm gonna have to go to the farmers market and take a look see,,,,,,,,specially now that it's in the 90's and upper 80's for the next week or so.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 3:00am
maybe we can gives Creston the "snuggy" after we gits that thong put on him??? i still gots it in the truck for its trip to Hutch!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 4:23am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

maybe we can gives Creston the "snuggy" after we gits that thong put on him??? i still gots it in the truck for its trip to Hutch!

Well,,,,,now Shameless,,,,,you DO know that men ARE different from women in that they  tend to "leave" more UMmmm,,,,color on their undies than the girls do,,,don't you,,?? The big issue with puttin one of them on ole Creston is who has to get it OFF of him,,,,,UGHhhh,,,,LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic