Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F/S: Relined Brake Bands/Brake Shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F/S: Relined Brake Bands/Brake Shoes
    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 4:59am
Just a heads up...I no longer reman. clutch units at all, but WILL continue to reline brake bands and brake shoes for a long time yet. So...anyone needing their brakes relined, please keep me in mind. I have what I think are pretty good prices on relining them and I only use the good quality material. NO...I do NOT sell the material alone, sorry. I buy it in a roll and and make it all from scratch. No disappointments yet and thrive to keep it that way. I can be reached here on the site...on Facebook or you can call me at: 314-488-9224. Thanks for your time and hope to do some brakes now!   Rick

Edited by Rick - 05 Sep 2021 at 5:02am
Sponsored Links

Gary(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 7:55am
Well that sucks I have an A clutch I need done sometime 
Tom IA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom IA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 8:23am
yes I was about to send you a B clutch
sparky View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 1:35pm
What happened to the clutch reman business?
It's the color tractor my grandpa had!
Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 3:05pm
Guys...All I can say is that I'm not messing with them any more...tired of all the crap...it's a long story and I'll leave it there. There are other places to take them or send them to. As for people saying they were ready to send a clutch to me, etc....I was still waiting on several people to send them in for the past two years, so...yeah...some of you might have been ready, the rest...not so much. I do know that it's over for me...50 years is enough anyway...Rick
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 5:17pm
Dont blame you Rick- it was always great doing business with you ! 
sparky View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2021 at 5:39pm
Same here and fair enough.
It's the color tractor my grandpa had!
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 6:32am
Sorry to hear you went out on a sad note. Seems folks want it now and depend on their phone to get it now. Cost seems not important. I have a pile of clutch cores that I put aside if we met sometime. That pile can go away now.
Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 7:59am
Thanks, Lon...I appreciate that...I still have lots of cores here, too and I hate to scrap them, so I'll try to sell them, I guess...at least get some of my money back. It really wasn't anyone's fault that I deal with public wise, but more the ones I worked with...they had their ideas and I had mine, so I just let it go...just going to do the brake part of things, because I do them here at home...thanks for thinking of me on the cores though...Rick
Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:58am
BTT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic