This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dry cracked hands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 10:53pm
Use miaderm. If they hurt use maiden l is has lidocaine treat at least morning and night. At night apply heavy and wear cotton gloves. My doctor recommended when going Thru cancer treatment. It's expensive but works better than anything else. Uceren cream is the next best whatever you use wear cotton cloves at night it increases the effectiveness. I've used the cheep brown jersey gloves but you can get the thin white ones in health and beauty aids. They are thinner and don't soak up as much. The cotton will hold it on your hands and the skin can still breath. Don't wash the glove till your done with treatment. You should notice a improvement in just a couple days. Start wearing gloves to protect your hands wher out working. I get 12 packs of the thin red gloves with rubber coated palms at SAMs club for $11. Cheep enough to to keep a pack in the truck and the shop. They only last a couple days fencing or working at the farm but much longer just doing yard work around the house. When they get bad just toss in the wood stove and there gone
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

more sex!

What,,,??  you gots the crackies on ur,,,,,,the,,,,UMmmm,,,never mind,,,,,,dang that must breally painful,,,,,,WinkWink
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 1:31am
More sex helps everything.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Bob-Maine View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob-Maine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 7:02pm
I have used No Crack hand cream for years. It's made by a pharmacist in, I believe, Wisconsin and can be ordered from Duluth Trading. Works well for me. Bob@allisdowneast
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic