This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Diamond Jacks Closing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diamond Jacks Closing
    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 11:41pm
One of thee oldest food concession stands at the Iowa State fair is closing. Being taken over by someone in the pork trade. Sounds like the owners got into some sorta tax problems. Oh well, I like pork chops better than under cooked steaks. Maybe they'll get a better brand of beer??   
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 7:00am
Never been to it, what brand of beer do they currently sell?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 10:08am
Maybe the Chinees are taking it over since they bought all that land and slaughter houses
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 11:47am
Looks like the usual domestic and imported but I don’t think they’re on Tom’s list.
I went there once. They really didn’t stand out for me
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 9:53am
If they don't bring back the tractor pull, it won't matter one wit to me! Food was always secondary to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic