This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deep Mud And A Way Pregnat Kacie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deep Mud And A Way Pregnat Kacie
    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 7:50am
The mud was bad in this video bur was worse last night. It will be froze solid all day to day.  Not sure of my plan today. 

Sponsored Links

Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 9:37am
Thanks for the update, Dick.  That's going to be one bumpy ride when it freezes!!  Thanks for posting these videos of your place.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 6:54pm
You need some good mudslinging on that little truck. Is it 4wd? Thanks for sharing the videos.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 11:23pm
Dick....you need mud tires and a heavy foot! some rock wouldn't hurt either!
Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 7:29am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Dick....you need mud tires and a heavy foot! some rock wouldn't hurt either!

It is all wheel drive. It did not get that bad last year. I added bank gravel last year in the tracks. Bank gravel I bought last year had a lot of sand and clay. I can see it turned to slush mixed with the clay under it.  Before it turns into a solid brick this summer, I hope to dig it out and fill with more asphalt grindings. 
 Dixie has not wanted me to make real roads in the "yard".  She has decided she lost that battle with the videos I make to show her what the outside of the house looks like. Other than the doctor Dixie was only outside in the yard three times last year.  That was only on the cement drive and sidewalk.  It is hard to visualize other that than what you remember from four years ago.  I bought her an electric wheelchair but she is afraid she will fall out of it. The times I talked her into trying it she had to have the seat belt tight and set to its slowest speed wth the joystick pushed forward as far as it will go.  My Daughter has been trying to help her some. 

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 9:46pm

Hey Dick,,Thanks for them videos and you just keep on posting them,,,My 6 year old Grandson likes to watch them ponies,,,,!!!

My wife was also afraid of me getting her a battery powered wheel chair cause she was also scaird of falling over,,,!! Told her at least she could use it inside the house but that didn't fly either,,,Hope you have better luck with your wife and the ELECTRIC wheel chair,,,,,Clap
Dick L View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 9:54am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Hey Dick,,Thanks for them videos and you just keep on posting them,,,My 6 year old Grandson likes to watch them ponies,,,,!!!

My wife was also afraid of me getting her a battery powered wheel chair cause she was also scaird of falling over,,,!! Told her at least she could use it inside the house but that didn't fly either,,,Hope you have better luck with your wife and the ELECTRIC wheel chair,,,,,Clap

Thanks! It is not solid enough for the wheelchair for me to do mush other than feed now. My plans are to set up to record more horses being groomed and trained. The foal is not that far away and it should make for some interesting videos. I bought a lapel mic  that will let me explain what I am doing away from the camera.  My videos are not how to do anything. They are just how I am doing what I do right or wrong. Smile 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic