This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CRS Disease....er what happens when

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:07am
It sucks when ya gotta go and recheck everything that use to be automatic, and now that is automatic.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by DanWi DanWi wrote:

One thing I find myself doing is walking back out to the barn after evening chores to make sure I closed and latched a gate to a cattle pen, I usually did it but I did it without thinking and don't remember that I did it.
That's just Gods way of taking care of us Dan. He makes sure we're getting our exercise that way.......an BOY am I getting my exercise!!

Yep, you automatically go back to check what you just checked....Handshake
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:39pm
Amen
MalisDn View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalisDn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 4:43am
Indeed such problems are very often encountered, and my mother also suffers from that. It is not treated, but it can be improved throughout life, and that's why I have always been with her at the best doctors to recommend what is the best. It also helps the supplements that improve blood circulation that we take from https://rocketmannaturals.com. It has an extremely high effect and medical analyzes improve after a period of consumption of such supplements. I'm sure many here could try, and it will help them enormously.

Edited by MalisDn - 07 May 2021 at 1:56am
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 4:54am
Man OH Man I must be suffering Tough with CRS, every response sounds as a typical day for me.  Cannot find a allen wrench KNOW I just used it, dig and rake find that pair of duckbill pliers needed yesterday, correct the crimp on whatever with them then move to the mower sitting next to that and fuel it up for next turn, where OH yeah need a wrench for this one loose fastener and back to shop see the allen set go back to first project then Oh Yeah I have coffee going need to have a cup and on and on and on!!!

Almost as my own mind has a "Squirrel!!" Button it pushes on its own every so often!!!

Edited by DMiller - 03 May 2021 at 4:54am
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 5:20am
same boat, different paddle.....
I lost my 3/8 drive, 1/2" deep Craftsman socket( bought set in 1977......) FOUND it bought 6 years later...used it for maybe another week... LOST it again, bout 2 years ago...
I KNOW it's IN the garage 'somewhere'.....

Working on a rider, need allen key, grabbed it, get distaracted, then phone rings,it's for 'her', fwalkabout to fine 'her', neighbour asks me somethin, time passes, nuther neighbour asks about sumthin else,finally get back INTO garage to adjust valves on B&S, can't find teh ONE allen key that I HAD..3 hours ago...... get distracted yet again...
3 DAYZE later FIND the Allenkey....... sitting next to the phone....
Since I figureed it was the phone's fault, I've removed him from the garage.....

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 9:13am
Things have not changed... from 2 years ago, on page one of this post, till now when it got resurrected................ and I am right there with you guys

Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 9:35am
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

stamps ?
next time use scotch tape to hold the stamp on !

YEA, and he'll get the envelope back with a piece of tape on it, but still no stamp Wacko
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:28am
What a trip down memory lane seeing posts by Chas and some other that may have moved on in 2 years.

All government conspiracy Ted they are using "new" majic glue. Wink Micro waves in the mail box makes stamp fall off.LOL
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 6:07am
I went to the shop Saturday to grab some sheet metal screws. While looking for them I found two big boxes of Tico/joist hanger nails. Just went to the city for a box a couple weeks back because no one local can get any. I also found some steering parts for my high top B. I think I did that rest in 2009 or 2010.
I looked and looked for those and had to go to the salvage yard for more.
How they wound up in a unlabeled coffee can on the nail/ screw shelf I’ll never know.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 6:17am
phone rang ?LOL
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 8:34am
set down at computer to take care of some work and forgot what I set down to do.  

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 6:58pm
SQUIRREL!!!!
DanWi View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanWi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 9:22pm
Go to the computer to lock something up, check email and the Allis forum then forget what you wanted to look up, shut the computer off then remember what you wanted to look up.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

SQUIRREL!!!!

Yep! LOL
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:54pm
Only electronic bill I get is from F/S for gasoline. I hate the dang thing. I'm gonna forget to pay it some of these days. It only comes on my little phone screen. Hard to read. Good thing they all know me, probably get a phone call.
Verviesh View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Verviesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 3:14am
Originally posted by MalisDn MalisDn wrote:

Indeed such problems are very often encountered, and my mother also suffers from that. It is not treated, but it can be improved throughout life, and that's why I have always been with her at the best doctors to recommend what is the best. It also helps the supplements that improve blood circulation that we take from https://rocketmannaturals.com. It has an extremely high effect and medical analyzes improve after a period of consumption of such supplements. I'm sure many here could try, and it will help them enormously.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Edited by Verviesh - 12 May 2021 at 3:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic