This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Construction Equipment - publication

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Construction Equipment - publication
    Posted: 23 Nov 2022 at 8:37am
https://mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?m=13843&i=764974&p=1&ver=html5
A publication on costruction equipment individuals might like or subscribe to the digital edition for some of the latest equipment or news of industry .

Your November 2022 issue of Construction Equipment is now available online. View >>

SUBSCRIBE to more leading edge content from our digital edition!

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

bobutzinger View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobutzinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 5:36am
I'm currently involved in a commercial construction project and had to navigate the whole process of getting the right equipment. Initially, I was all set to buy new stuff, thinking it'd be more reliable. But the prices were way beyond what I had budgeted. That's when I started looking at used equipment, a bit reluctantly.

Edited by bobutzinger - 17 Nov 2023 at 5:38am
B,B with snap co,2-C,CA,WC FLAT TOP,WC,ED 40,2-WD,2-WD45,2-WD45D,D10,D12,D14,D15,D15II, D17,D17D-S1,D17D-S3,D17IV,D19D,180,185,190Xt III,200,7000,7010,7030,2-7060,7060PS-Cummins,7080,K2D,F2D,F3D,2-M2D
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 6:54am
Required OEM Safety structures rule out a number of older machines, with all the current emissions regs dependent of state rules where you are some
Equipment is no longer allowed in use.
Old machines Without ROPS are declined, unless have the engineering eval for custom build ROPS systems they are ruled out. Safety Belts, added safety equipment and auto cut off mechanisms all have to be functional as well leakage has to be accounted for and/or documented repaired.
bobutzinger View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobutzinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 7:33am
not sure what that post is from me but deff not me...changed my password. I m not associated with construction. 
B,B with snap co,2-C,CA,WC FLAT TOP,WC,ED 40,2-WD,2-WD45,2-WD45D,D10,D12,D14,D15,D15II, D17,D17D-S1,D17D-S3,D17IV,D19D,180,185,190Xt III,200,7000,7010,7030,2-7060,7060PS-Cummins,7080,K2D,F2D,F3D,2-M2D
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 7:38am
Some strange things been going on with this site as far as spammers and such over the past several months. It gets addressed but only so much can be done timely. This is a first I've seen where someone's identity has been used to post something irrelevant with.
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 2:50pm
Seems the individuals who make life miserable for others in sending spam have new ways around many things to create problems . 
 Get around 30 or more spam e-mails a day now and even if blocked they end up in inbox rather than spam folder . 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic