This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Coming Home" Union Grove Parade Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Coming Home" Union Grove Parade Video
    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 7:00pm
This video is most of the parade until we ran out of film. I added a few photos of tractors that were on display.

"Coming Home" Parade
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
Sponsored Links

DSpears N IL View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSpears N IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 7:57pm
Very good!

Thanks for the great memories!

Ted Buiesker is a fantastic announcer !

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 8:20am
Thanks Dennis. That's one of a few GOTO's I made it to but I didn't see the parade.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 8:36pm
Well Tuck, you BETTER MAKE THIS next one!  Who knows if we'll be alive for the next one?

Dennis, thanks for some good memories of yesteryear.  Some BEAUTIFUL tractors and gals both!!

"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Well Tuck, you BETTER MAKE THIS next one!  Who knows if we'll be alive for the next one?

Dennis, thanks for some good memories of yesteryear.  Some BEAUTIFUL tractors and gals both!!

Unfortunately, this show falls on the same weekend as our local "Working Farm Show" at Joslin,Il.  I just may skip it this year to drive up nort Wink
 I've only missed it twice before. Once for the GOTO Coming Home and once while recovering in a hospital bed.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Kurzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 12:31pm
  Howdy Dennis,
  Can you post the video from the Coming Home at West Allis?

Thanks Kurzy
daveingreenbay View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveingreenbay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 2:04pm
Thanks for bringing back old memories,  It was my first "caravan" experience.  Don Snow did  an excellent job of leading us thru some of the busy paty of Milwaukee.  I notice some of the participants are no longer with us.  Several names I recognized, like Mike Shmelling with his `37 Wc, and Jim Roney on his WD45.   One of thehigh lights for me was  the caravan in the evening before our departure in Milwaukee.  Hundreds of people on their front porch as it was getting dark and watching us in the rain as we made our way to the allis Factory.  What a trip that was.
DennisA (IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Kurzy Kurzy wrote:

Howdy Dennis,
  Can you post the video from the Coming Home at West Allis?

Thanks Kurzy

I can post it if I had it. If you can get it to me on a flash drive, SD card or dvd I will put it up.
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
Kurzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 5:07pm
   Howdy Dennis,
    Yes I got the dvd from Coming Home 2005. I ordered it back when it was available. Heck if I can get it on here!

Kurzy
DennisA (IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Kurzy Kurzy wrote:

Howdy Dennis,
    Yes I got the dvd from Coming Home 2005. I ordered it back when it was available. Heck if I can get it on here!

Kurzy

I would have to get permission from the producer of the dvd before I could post.
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
Allen Dilg View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allen Dilg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 8:35pm
Hello ALL   I have been proud to be on the 2005  and the 2019 GOTO committees, IN 2005 I said that would be a ones in a lifetime happening never to happen again.     Fast forward 2019 I'm doing it again, at 77 it takes more time They asked instead of hauling 28 loads tractor STUFF would I have an open house which I thought would be easier?  Started by ripping out 8 horse stalls out, pouring 20 yrds concrete, installing a 10X12 overhead door,  Finding glass lit display cases and shelving for the memorabilia that has been in boxes behind boxes and more stuff in front.    We will have a grand opening of the Museum on Wednesday Sept 11 before the show and Friday 13 and Sunday 15.   We will have our own Sweet corn  hot dogs hambugers and refreshments Hope to see here  Allen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic