This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

&%#@&%*$ CITY BOTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: &%#@&%*$ CITY BOTS
    Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 8:50am
them $^@*^&$ city bots is moving out to the country, then complaining to the county board and if withing city 2 mile cushion the city near by about unsightly things they see on the local farm places! they turned me in for an unlicensed car on my place! I told the county it's gonna stay unlicensed until I need it again! then the same SOB complained about some junk pile here. I told the inspector to come out and point out the junk pile. he drove out and told me he didn't see any junk pile and then said this complaint is closed as far as he was concerned! I told him if he gets any more calls to tell them people that if they don't like what they see tell them not to look! the neighboring farms are getting complaints too, not just me. I see some additions to my list again!
Sponsored Links

allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 9:52am
Looks OK to me. I think it looks nice from here. Merry Christmas
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:40am
 Yeah,,Shameless,,I guess I'm gettin to be a hard azz in my later years also,,,,, Bout 4 years ago My younger brother and his wife come out to visit  from Texas. I was in my garage and walked out when I seem em drive up. We do all the back slappin and stuff,,when he mentions to his wife,,,,," Dang,,would you look at this mess in here?"
 I looked at him straight in the eye and told him "Don't bother yourself lookin at My Mess no more while you get your azz off my property" He couldn't believe what he heard,,,so I told him again,,!! They left and I ain't seen him since. Thing is,,,last time I was at HIS place,,,he had a bigger "MESS" than I do,,,,,,friggin AH's,,,,
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:45am
I guess you need to point that machine into the wind so all that pretty lands right back there in their driveways!!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:46am
Tell the inspector there are complaints that are being compiled against the complainents if they keep persisting in their dammed yuppie green crap minded liberal attitudes that fly in the face of the Constitution... freedom to live peacefully in this land without government  or busy bodied people causing trouble...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:00am
Dat gum that Inspector ain't very sharp.  I told him to look specifically under the pile of junk under the camo tarp and issue a citation of removal for that junk pile with the diesel engine and all the hose's connected to it.  Sheee-it....gonna give him another call.  Probably went to University of Nebraska......
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:17am
Oh oh, Scott, you have no idea how long and sharp a stick ole Shameless has, you be in trouble, boy!
Heck Dale, when I was at your place last summer I couldn't see much of anything on your place, what with the trees on the south side and the hill and corn on the north side.  Maybe the bot is using sat. pictures, like I do to check inventory...  'Course with the leaves off the trees and the corn gone, I guess a person, especially a person with nothing better to do, can see more then they can in the summer.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:25am
It's all right John, I think I went 3 yrs in the third grade with his cousin,Misdameener!!!!
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:37am
I worry about such things as I got more stuff that wont move than will I think,an I have a 3 of them citydot owned places that can see the backyard.

If O'l Ken cannot get you enough raccoons and hogs let me know and I will start trapping some more for you Wink. But you will have come get them hogs fast they eat a lot.

Edited by Ray54 - 07 Dec 2018 at 11:54am
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:43am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Yeah,,Shameless,,I guess I'm gettin to be a hard azz in my later years also,,,,, Bout 4 years ago My younger brother and his wife come out to visit  from Texas. I was in my garage and walked out when I seem em drive up. We do all the back slappin and stuff,,when he mentions to his wife,,,,," Dang,,would you look at this mess in here?"
 I looked at him straight in the eye and told him "Don't bother yourself lookin at My Mess no more while you get your azz off my property" He couldn't believe what he heard,,,so I told him again,,!! They left and I ain't seen him since. Thing is,,,last time I was at HIS place,,,he had a bigger "MESS" than I do,,,,,,friggin AH's,,,,

An here I was thinking you was such a friendly guyLOL

He was probably just trying to get his wife off his backWink. But then again I don't know nothin about your bother, maybe he was angling that he should haul that O'l Chevy out of your way.LOL
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Scott B Scott B wrote:

Dat gum that Inspector ain't very sharp.  I told him to look specifically under the pile of junk under the camo tarp and issue a citation of removal for that junk pile with the diesel engine and all the hose's connected to it.  Sheee-it....gonna give him another call.  Probably went to University of Nebraska......

Better luck with the inspector next time.Wink Maybe little pictures of O'l Ben Franklin instead of O'l George Washington would help.LOL

An now I am running away from you and hoping he gets his Angry under control by the time he is done at your place. LOL
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:51am
Last time(#3).. the bylaw beech came here, I told her do NOT come back harassing me. If you, do then you'll need to hire 4 more men cause I'll call everyday laying complaints and asking why 'this or that' is still going on AND send copies to every media outlet in the area. And never, EVER step foot on my land...Apollo and Zeus have free reign on THEIR land !
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 3:41pm
I had the same type issue.  When I got my new truck, I parked the old one up against the chicken coop, bout 2 feet away.  My son seen the local Police Sargent at the local store, and he said they got a complaint about the plates out of date, the day after it expired.
2 months later, I seen the Sargent, (we have a good relationship), and asked him who trespassed on my property to read the plate??? I want to press charges!  He said in a calm tone, I will take care of it!!  Found out it was one of the uppie thinking people in the housing plan behind my property.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 3:45pm
Haven't seen any of your junk piles from the satellite imagery but I may need to zoom in a bit closer. Just need to keep an eye on that machine so it doesn't get pointed my way. Oh wait, it hasn't got enough ooompfh to reach me. Big smile One reason I wouldn't live in the city is I don't want anyone telling me what I can or can't have on my place. If the place these citybots left was so great why in Hades did they move? 
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 5:27pm
  And here I was thinking you was such a friendly guyLOL

He was probably just trying to get his wife off his backWink. But then again I don't know nothin about your bother, maybe he was angling that he should haul that O'l Chevy out of your way.LOL

Don't worry yourself, Ray,,,,Wink,,you is in the clear,,,just got carried away there for a little bit but,,I just can't put up with people that wants to "Put up their Collar" and look down their nose at you...even if they is kin,,,,,WinkWink

(breathin slower now),,,, OK,,,,,I'm OK now,,,dang near let myself get to where I was gonna pick up the phone and tell him AGAIN what I thought bout him,,,,,,LOLLOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 5:33pm
Joe you are too much. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 5:59pm
Joe I haven’t got to see your place yet but I think it looks real nice.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 7:51pm
Looks darn nice from here..........

Shameless, you should still have SOME pull down there.....don't cha??  What's the biggest tractor you have ( Wink that can run over part of a car) that has good insurance?
Stupid city-bots move out here in the country and then want to shut us down cause it stinks.  Well, DUHhhh.  Cows gotta phart don't they?  Then they're mad cause it's TOO noisy at 5 am when you're out in the field.
Sure wisht I could get a state law passed,,,,,,if you've never lived out in the country, at least 5 miles from the city itself,,,,,then you CAN'T live out of the city....
You wanna live in the country???  Move to Mexico or the USSR....

You know how to get even...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Looks darn nice from here..........

Shameless, you should still have SOME pull down there.....don't cha??  What's the biggest tractor you have ( Wink that can run over part of a car) that has good insurance?
Stupid city-bots move out here in the country and then want to shut us down cause it stinks.  Well, DUHhhh.  Cows gotta phart don't they?  Then they're mad cause it's TOO noisy at 5 am when you're out in the field.
Sure wisht I could get a state law passed,,,,,,if you've never lived out in the country, at least 5 miles from the city itself,,,,,then you CAN'T live out of the city....
You wanna live in the country???  Move to Mexico or the USSR....

You know how to get even...

A lot of states have right to farm laws...Wink
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 8:03am
     A few years ago some city transplants went to the local township trustee meeting and wanted to know when street lights would be installed on the roads.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:01am
i told the inspector that almost every farm has at least one unregistered vehicle on their place! he told me by law they hafta all be registered! then I asked him when I could expect a check from tax money collected? he said huh? I told him that if i hafta pay taxes on a farm vehicle that never leaves the place, only used on the farm and no roads, then i'll need some of that tax money for field road maintaince! he then told me not to worry about registering any of those vehicles! oh....and i have shared something that all the new city bots that have moved into the area can/cannot enjoy! not gonna tells ya'll what i did, cuz it's prolly illegal (somewhere)! lol anyone have a good ground driven manure spreader fer sale? mine are all PTO driven   
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:00am
Be careful there shameless, ... theres also them two footed manure spreaders too... Be bad enough if them sity bots catches ye in yur truck on their high tech security cameras, but worse ta catch ye with ur pants down...Ermm   LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:00am
 I think,,,,,,,I can figure what you been doin with your manure spreader by reading between your lines,,,,,,LOL thet chit on the paved roads sure would put up some ,,,,,,,some,,,,aromas,,huh??LOLLOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:12am
Need to save it for summer when they might be washing their cars by hand, or forcing them to go to the car wash and spend them big chitybot dollars.

Plus the extra aroma therapy from the hot asphalt effect.

Edited by chaskaduo - 08 Dec 2018 at 10:13am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 12:33pm
Well Joe I am glad you got the blood pressure LOL under control.LOL

Ted we is taking care that cows should not fartWink, you feed them seaweed. I am not funning you unfortunately,tax dollars Cryat workConfused in the Land of FruitsOuch and Nuts.Angry You ever walk the beach and smell rottingDead seaweed?

I think I am seeing a newTongue business opportunity.Poison Oak growsWink really good here and have only got it once. So if I bag it up and box it how much will you all pay for it????LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Ray54 - 08 Dec 2018 at 12:36pm
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Well Joe I am glad you got the blood pressure LOL under control.LOL

Ted we is taking care that cows should not fartWink, you feed them seaweed. I am not funning you unfortunately,tax dollars Cryat workConfused in the Land of FruitsOuch and Nuts.Angry You ever walk the beach and smell rottingDead seaweed?

I think I am seeing a newTongue business opportunity.Poison Oak growsWink really good here and have only got it once. So if I bag it up and box it how much will you all pay for it????LOLLOLLOL

We have poison Ivy and Sumac and and right up the road is several acres taken over with Kudzu.
When we get new neighbors out here they have to go through a break in period. They either don’t stay long or they become good neighbors.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 3:12pm
 HEY,,,,,,wait just a minute there,, Ray,,,,,,you ain't tryin to get in on my enterprise to send them folks some of these special, impossible to eradicate, high reproducting rate,,,,,goat heads are Ya,,,??  You get these sobs started and you almost got to get rid of the dirt down bout 11" and replace with dirt from some other state,,,,thas how bad they are to get rid of,,,,,,LOL Sent some to ole Shameless,,,but ain't heard any back on how he come out with them stockholders,,,,,WinkWink
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 4:00pm
Before my parents passed away and I was living their on the farm and taking care of everything occasionally my mom would complain about thing getting messy around the garage. Sooo, Then when ever we'd be out riding around and I would see some place that was really truely junky, I would say " Look Mom, it could be worse".  Take a few pictures of the junkyest place you can find and mail it to them wit a letter sayin if they continue to complain they could be looking at something like the picture. 
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 11:02pm
Just another place where big govt is infringing on our rights.
You don't like the way my place looks??  Come clean it up, I'll watch and tell ya where to put stuff.  Don't like the way my place looks??  Yer trespassing, you can't see it that far from the road.  Don't like the way my place looks??  TOUGH!
Thas all I gotta say!!  Pfffft!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 11:20am
HOGS. Raise hogs next to them.
If some land is going to go up for auction next to yours, move in some hogs.  Do this the as soon as you hear about the possibility of the land being sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic