This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chas - Another Pepsi Challenge (update)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chas - Another Pepsi Challenge (update)
    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 2:27pm
Hoover UH70210 wind tunnel vac.

The wheels are all worn out axle wise and  and need to be replaced.  I am sure the original part number is 304233001.  Al i get is discontinued for new ones.  I did find a used set but the price was ridiculous.

Would you give your magic search?

Thanks

Steve, I ordered one of those wheel sets you posted about.  Only diff was the axle diameter to accommodate the bushing.  Got the other side on order now.  Thanks

Edited by Dave H - 09 Aug 2020 at 7:24am
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 2:32pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 2:35pm
considering they're NLA...No Longer Available, better buy them off ePay PDQ !
I'd be using maple 'wooden toy' wheels...seeing how I have 4-500 of them here....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 2:39pm
bore out the wheel center and epoxy a bronze bushing into the hole.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 2:42pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 2:55pm
you got to believe these are "CLOSE"... might be worth trying.. or call and ask questions?

Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 3:10pm
Dang Steve, you about covered my tracks.  I am just not in the mood to try the used ones yet.

BUT, you have a good suggestion on calling the warehouse on the set you listed with the bushing.  I been kinda thinking they might just drop in since they are for a commercial model.

i will give them a call tomorrow.

thanks
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 10:06pm
did YOU wear them out or the little woman?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 7:54am
Thanks Steve, for covering Dave. My back went out so I haven't been on here. Won't be on for long now either. Oxies just aren't cuttin it this time around. Great bunch of guys on here. "Remember we're all in this together." Thumbs Up
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 8:12am

Hey Chask,,,what we don't wanna hear is you maybe wantin to give up,,,OK,,??  I figure them Oxies you refer to must be some powerful chit,,but all is not lost,,Ya hear,,,!!!
 My pill of choice has been hydrocodone and sometimes them ain't enough either,,,BUT,,,sometime back,,I started to takin some of the cbd oil and it has helped me get over the hump pretty much,,Clap I don't take it all the time cause I don't want to wear its benefits out and ,,,,,and,,then what I gonna use,,,,??
 You might wanna look into that as you now see many commercials for that stuff in fact even Sean Hannity is pluggin it now,,,give it a try,,,,,Clap
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 7:25am
bump
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:04am
Found this for your part # 304233001

and

HTH

Edited by chaskaduo - 09 Aug 2020 at 10:06am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic