This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CBD oil anyone,,,,??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CBD oil anyone,,,,??
    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 3:55am

Since this "may" be the site for Pain Management Services,,,,,,(aka PMS),,Wink that right there may be something to giggle on,,,, this early of the mornin,,,,,,,,ClapClap
 Anyway,,,since I ain't gonna be gettin any younger unless I find a wishing well or the cistern of youth,,,,,,I need to try something else for pain management. I most generally just roll out of bed, pull myself UP with a handle on the heavy Hope chest in front of my bed and slowly shuffle over to the computor and take a pain med. Check out yesterday's mail and see if anybody sent me any money, waitin for the pain med to kick in before shufflin to go make a pot of coffee. Back to computor to see what I'm gonna try to get done this day,,,,,excitin life,,,huh,,???LOL
 Anyways,,a couple of months ago,,I answered an ad for a trial bottle of the CBD oil to give it a try. Literature says it good for just bout everything that currently ails me. Recommended dosage is a dropper (ful?) OR, as needed under tongue. Though that might be a tad too much so I been experimenting with bout 1/4 dropper,,,,hadn't really noticed any changes in my diabetes numbers but I have developed a DGAC attitude that kinda concerns me some,,,,,LOL
 Anybody else using this stuff and your results,,,???
Sponsored Links

sho-man1 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sho-man1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:37am
We give cbd oil treats to the 16 year old 20lbs cockapoo and capsules to the 5 year old 140lbs Pyrenees/Shepard. Seems to take the anxiety down a little. More concerned with the arthritis...No thc in the brand Canna-pet.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:48am
Heavy pot smokers usually have no drive, procrastinate just about everything, and never seem to finish what they started. Tried some as a teen but it ain't for me.  I assume your acronym is "Don't Give A Crap"
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:44am
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Heavy pot smokers usually have no drive, procrastinate just about everything, and never seem to finish what they started. Tried some as a teen but it ain't for me.  I assume your acronym is "Don't Give A Crap"

BINGO,,,,,,,,,Chask,,,,!!!!Clap
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:56am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Since this "may" be the site for Pain Management Services,,,,,,(aka PMS),,Wink that right there may be something to giggle on,,,, this early of the mornin,,,,,,,,ClapClap
 Anyway,,,since I ain't gonna be gettin any younger unless I find a wishing well or the cistern of youth,,,,,,I need to try something else for pain management. I most generally just roll out of bed, pull myself UP with a handle on the heavy Hope chest in front of my bed and slowly shuffle over to the computor and take a pain med. Check out yesterday's mail and see if anybody sent me any money, waitin for the pain med to kick in before shufflin to go make a pot of coffee. Back to computor to see what I'm gonna try to get done this day,,,,,excitin life,,,huh,,???LOL
 Anyways,,a couple of months ago,,I answered an ad for a trial bottle of the CBD oil to give it a try. Literature says it good for just bout everything that currently ails me. Recommended dosage is a dropper (ful?) OR, as needed under tongue. Though that might be a tad too much so I been experimenting with bout 1/4 dropper,,,,hadn't really noticed any changes in my diabetes numbers but I have developed a DGAC attitude that kinda concerns me some,,,,,LOL
 Anybody else using this stuff and your results,,,???

OH my I hope you don’t start listening to the “Bern”
Myself I take ibuprofen like candy for the arthritis. I’ve had to really start limiting how many and how often I take them. Some say they are dangerous but no one can prove to me that they are more dangerous than driving to work with all the texters on the road or climbing around a wet or frosty scaffold.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:30am
Have a roll-on tube if it, and I put it on the aching parts...that is if I remember to do it.
 Have wondered if they sell it in bulk quantities... enough to fill the bathtub and just jump in and see if it will cure all my aches and pains and ailments all at the same time.  LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
johnkc View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:44am
When do Pee Joe?
I support the development of hybrid automobiles and alternative fuels as I need DIESEL fuel for my ALLIS CHALMERS!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 12:05pm
Wink Come on Joe you were not born yesterday,LOL anything going to cure everything has to be snake oil.

But beside that there just maybe a little help,Wink some times just because we hope it will. LOLLOLLOL Scientific tests prove placebos help some people.WinkWinkWink So tell the frugal part of your brain you will feel better with a full dose of medicineLOL . Then at least the guy making it will feel better.

LOL I sure know my acks and pains are more some days than others,and I do a good job of dodging work anymore. So I cannot blame working to hard yesterday for today's pain. I new a guy who's MIL thought cbd cream was doing great things, other people used the same stuff and no improvement................so. If the guy had not died I would of asked how to get some,as this was when it was kind of gray market and kept quit.

I did my back in when I was 24 but learned to get things done without aggravating it to much. But still used way more ibuprofen than your supposed to. With other things not working quit right the doc says don't use it.Wink But some days ...............just a 2 or 3.

WinkBut keep looking for that fountian Joe so you can share with your friends here.ClapClap And until you do hope some the other things give you some help.

Edited by Ray54 - 27 Aug 2019 at 12:07pm
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 12:16pm
Wife bought into this, went with me to see Back Doc for review, asked him of it. stated "If you feel it is doing something for you then go right ahead, topically applied ointments do not soak in deep enough to make much difference where much of it is psychologic".

He also cautioned me not to do the ingested variety as I have a CDL, CBD Oil tests as a Pot Positive even as NOT THC.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 12:29pm
Did the Doc ever test for or tell ya what form of arthritis you have? I don't have arthritis pain, mine comes from 3 shot to H E Dbl hockey sticks lower discs. I get Oxycodone to use when it is really unbearable. I don't care for em much as they still give ya a buzz, so I bear as much as I can. I'm sure your in the same boat. The day after I die they will roll out the magic stuff for it. The various operations available are pretty iffy for three stacked up, and once done can be worse off then before or crippled. So for now I'll grimace and bear it with a little Oxy help.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 3:52pm
I take the maximum dose of Gabepenton for my sciatic.  I sure know when I missed a day! 

The Doc I saw for my ribs prescribed these stick on pads for the pain.  they are soaked with Lidacane.  They really help.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Heavy pot smokers usually have no drive, procrastinate just about everything, and never seem to finish what they started. Tried some as a teen but it ain't for me.
I've never tried it, but I know people who do, and they fit that bill. 
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:01pm
shucks...Chaz...that kinda sounds like me right now, and I ain't never smoked any weed or taken any of that oil stuff! they sell something at wally world...canabus oil, and canibus seed, and canabus cereal.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 5:28am

Well,,I've just bout decided that I'm gonna have to just get used to slowly shufflin around first thing til all the joints get loosened up where I can motorvate,,,I've always disliked any pain meds,, even aspirin but you gotta do what you gotta do. These days, I been takin one  of the wife's 600Mg gabapentin but thinkin they may be a tad too hot,,,,,Wink
 Say John(MI),,what is the max dosage of the gabapentin?
Hey John(KC),,it good to hear from you again,,,how you likin your new job,,,"" Stay in touch,,Ya hear,,??Clap
 Well, Ray, I've always believed that the human brain CAN make you do many things,,includin helpin you "think" you are gettin better with a certain regimen,,,and,,,and,,,I'm gettin closer and closer to thet cistern of youth,,,and I will allow the members here a special discount for the UMmmm,,,small samples I plan to sell,,,,,Clap
 Yeah,,Dave,,I've never had much luck with the topically applied potions but some people do so more power to em,I'll say,,,,Clap
 OH and Shameless,,,,my jury is still out on the cbd oil,,I'm thinkin (real hard) that it gonna help me,,so we'll see in a week or two. I started out with a small dosage so if that don't do it,,just will have to get serious,,,,,,Clap
 Now,,,the arthritis in my hands is something else,,they don't really bother me til,,,,,,,,tilll  I jam my friggin fingers agin something,,,,then get out the way cause ole Joe is fixin to start throwin chit around,,,!!!! Gosh Dang,,,that hurts something FIERCE and I mean FIERCE,,,!!!  Chit,,I'm gettin kinda weak just thinkin on the last "JAM" I done yesterday,,,ooooweeeee that one hurt,,,thought I was gonna pass out I went to lookin for my little bottle of nitro G,,,,,,LOL
Armand(AZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 7:26am
I don't know about the drops under the tongue, but my fishin buddy put me on to the CBD ointment.  I rub it into my knees in the morning and seems to help a lot.  If I forget to use it and on my feet all morning in the wood shop my knees are killin me by noon.  And I might add that it don't work for all day.  Usually by dinner time they are aching pretty bad even if I use it in the morning.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 7:38am
Joe what you need to do is stretch then exercise then stretch and exercise with a little more stretching and exercise in between. It's the panacea, just ask any doctor.

pan·a·ce·a
/ˌpanəˈsēə/
noun
a solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases.

synonyms: universal cure, cure-all, cure for all ills, universal remedy, sovereign remedy, heal-all, nostrum, elixir, wonder drug, perfect solution, magic formula, magic bullet.

Don't work for me, just makes me all limbered up and flexible in pain.

Your Mileage may very. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 28 Aug 2019 at 7:38am
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 7:41pm
I just went to a class last Sunday on herbs and supplements.  The guy that gave it had a half dozen letters after his name so he has spent a lot of time studying whether he knew anything or not. According to him  CBD oil certainly has its place,  does not work on all people,  but most people have good results with it lowering pain.  Stated that it is used to help wean people addicted on the bad stuff with very good results.   Another thing he said was vitamin D and Saw Palmetto is good for us old farts with prostate problems.    Elderberry is suppose to be good for diabetes.   Can`t hurt to try it.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
Ryan Renko View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Renko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:31pm
Let me tell you my experience with CBD. I heard all the talk about it being a new natural miracle supplement so I went to the local health food store and bought some. They had a whole special room devoted to it. I have suffered from anxiety and this product worked miracles for me!!! I have been monitoring my blood pressure per the doctor's orders and my blood pressure dropped 20 points from being in the mid 130s to around 115!! At age 53 I never felt better. Then the bad news. Being a union carpenter we have to take random drug tests which is nothing that ever concerned me in anyway. My last test came back positive for THC!!! I have been employed by the same company for over 30 years and fortunately they understood my problem but union rules are rules. I was suspended from being able to work until I could pass another drug test. That made me miss a whole weeks work. CBD worked miracles for me but because it isn't regulated by the FDA you really don't know what you are taking or getting. My anxiety symptoms have returned and now I must get back on the big pharmaceutical companies medicine instead of this natural health supplement. Ryan
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 7:14am
I take 300mg of gabopentin everyday for when I blew my back out a little over a year ago.
It's helped a lot but took some time to be real effective.
Dr. wants me to take it twice a day. Can't do it in the morning because when I first tried that I was slobbering down my chin within an hour. Haven't tried it since.
I just take it before I go to bed.
600mg is not out of line Joe, I think you can take 900mg twice a day.
They did try steroid shots on me first and I didn't like that chit at all.
I'm going to try CBD oil one of these days.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 8:36am

Well,,I'm gonna have to remember to ask my PCP if I can get an Rx for this CBD as the bottle does say it is 0.03% "hemp" oil and was I to get pulled over for something,,,it would show up on the testing but NM does allow its use if you have a Dr's Rx.
  Fact is,,I did get pulled over last week comin baCK from the Alien town cause ole Shameless's sidekick (State Police) said I was weavin and goin from 60 to 75 in a 70 zone. He kept lookin deep in my eyes and did ask me if I had been doin drugs. He finally told me this one was on him but to get on home,,,Clap
 So far I have nor seen a change in my Diabetes numbers or my back pain but I'm bein a little chicken with that dosage of 1/4 dropper in the Am and bottle says to use one dropper once a day chit,,that IS a lot and would prolly make me drive WAY erratic,,,,LOL Chit,,I don't wanna be high,,I just wanna stop hurtin alla the time,,,,,,
 Hey Fixer,,,I remember the Dr told my wife that the Gabapentin was the safest pain killer and is why she gets the 600 Mg dosage for 3X a day,,!!!! She gots a bunch of them "dolls",,,,LOL
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 11:10am
When had Trigeminal Neuralgia doc gave me Gabapentin, turned on a magic switch in my butt, once it touched a chair or couch cushion Lights Out, I was asleep!!! Hated that but it did shut the neuralgia down and I did get off it.
Ryanlark View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryanlark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 8:54am
I have taken CBD oil a time ago, and even though I consider it as a wonderful product, I wouldn't recommend taking it without consulting a doctor. First and foremost, a doctor can advise you what product to take, what dose to take, and where to buy it. Besides, he can establish whether you may have some side effects. When I had knee pain, I went to the doctor, and he told me what CBD to take, what dose to take, and recommended this online store https://www.justcannabis.shop/product-category/buy-edibles-online/, where I could order CBD or weed edibles

Edited by Ryanlark - 06 Feb 2021 at 8:54am
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 8:58am
Also depends on your State License limitations, I under CDL, CANNOT EVER use CBD, shows as a Positive for MJ Use, then as a few states have ALLOWED MJ Use and CBD is a close second if are tested for cause in a accident and show positive to enough level(Even False Pos) then your Insurer does NOT have to pay your damages and YOU can be ticketed as you were Under the Influence and YOU have to prove otherwise.
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 4:44pm
After a bottle I've concluded that it makes enough money for the person who removed the THC from the first bottle  to run out  and buy more dope to perpetuate the myth and support his dope habit and not much else.

Edited by Walker - 07 Feb 2021 at 4:46pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2022 at 3:22am
isn't that the stuff Clint Eastwood drinks?
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2022 at 6:44am
Gabapentin is better for nerve pain like trigeminal neuralgia or an acute herniated disk. Ibuprofen is better for more chronic pain, like getting old. Tylenol works at a different receptor site so you can take at the same time as ibuprofen for the ugly days. All the natural remedies are not fda regulated so there can be a lot of variations. You know what worked the best for me and my knees and back after 50 years of milking in a tie stall barn, yoga. Find a beginner's class. Really not that different than exercises we did before football practice as a kid
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2022 at 11:27pm
maybe drinking it would be better than smoking it? ya'll....don't ever smoke weed with ole Joe!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2022 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

maybe drinking it would be better than smoking it? ya'll....don't ever smoke weed with ole Joe!

Well, Chit Shameless,,,I told you to not hold the smoke in your lungs so dang long,,,ain't my fault you fell in them dang goatheads,,,,,LOLLOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 2:51am
if'n I gots to come down there Joe....i'm gonna brings you something alot worse than them goat heads!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 7:39am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

if'n I gots to come down there Joe....i'm gonna brings you something alot worse than them goat heads!

Well,,lets just see,,,,,,,UMMmmm,,,,it's still too early for any snow around here,,,SO,,that's out,,,,,,#2  I'll wager I gots way more Goat Heads than you do,,,SO,,that's out too,,,,HMMMmmm,,,,WAIT,,,,!!!!  I GOT IT,,,!!!  You gonna punish me by ,,,,by,,,,by,,,I just cannot  believe you finally after all these years,,,,you,,,you,,you gonna bring me that Chevy Allis, AND the 454 outa that trk,,,,!!!!!!
 Ya know,,,you can't fool me,,,I KNEW you would do this for your BUDDY some day,,,,!!
  I best go clean out the BBQ pit quick as I ain't cooked a half hog in the ground in a while,,,,We Got Us A Celebration to get ready for,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!Ya'll get out the way,,,I gots some work to do,,,,,gots to go get some Hatch Chili to roast too,,,,,,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic