This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carona Deaths??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carona Deaths??
    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 7:10pm
As far as NUMEROUS Counties in MO, a few with ONE, a few more with 2-5 cases, and a few with up to 100 cases. Big problem areas High Concentration bad health Ethnic, and aged in nursing homes worked by Bad Health and Health Habit ethnic, does that set any preconceptions as to HOW the virus is transiting? We have FEW ethnic minorities in our county, had TWO case one full recovery the other working on it and NEITHER ended up on a ventilator, county to our East 54 cases some 9 have died, several more in hospital dying and a few so far recovered the rest just ill. ALL Worked inside St Louis County at various companies. Is that a REAL Reason to shut down the entire working world around our cities?
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 7:04pm
Easy way to fix the Debt issue, China will accept the Fault of this ENGINEERED Virus release and be Charged for that price tag against what they bought of our debt, should pay off in around a year and they will remain BROKE. As to the deaths, just at 34,000 if include all the speculative could have been aided by Covid 19 deaths that are being attributed without evidence. That is just under .1% of population, gets to 3,500,000 is a Full 1% , 35 mil and is 10%
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 6:59pm
Several years ago there were MULTPLE TV ads about the Chinese "repo'ing" the USA after we defaulted 

Yea....... lots of people tell some whoppers.. But if you want to see real liars... look at the Main Stream Media !!

Edited by steve(ill) - 16 Apr 2020 at 6:59pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 6:34pm
Ray, im no expert, but i noticed Germany also a couple weeks ago.. I did some checking and it appears they saw what was comeing and LOCKED DOWN earlier.. The told ALL the old people to stay home. They did a lot of testing.. The  AVERAGE age of their deaths was 48 years old last week.. Italy is 80 years old... The young tend to do better in combating the virus... If you can keep us "old people" home, it looks a lot better ..Thumbs Up
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 6:22pm
Look at the number that died in Germany compared to all the other countries listed in Steve's post with the chart of numbers of cases and deaths.

If this information is close to right,Germany must have a better treatment for this virus. Much more important to find treatment than worry about blame.

FREEDGUY your sounding like your defending China to me..............is that your intent?

I believe there is more fake news than real news being broadcast by net works. But I have not come across anything indicating the Corina virus did not start in China. Many roomers about it being from China's lab in Wuhan,or from poor heath/food practices in the "wet market". Which are all just guesses. But Wuhan province is where doctors decided it was not the normal flu and a new strain.  So what is the deal on saying bad things about China.     
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 5:40pm
Several years ago there were MULTPLE TV ads about the Chinese "repo'ing" the USA after we defaulted on our(USA) loans. I just assumed this was "factual" as there's NO such thing as "false advertising" ?? Even my then 7 year old son asked if it could happen Ouch.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 5:26pm
i really dont know where your trying to go with this... Who OWNS the US DEBT ?  The majority of it is the US PEOPLE... It is not CHINA as you believe. ......... everyone stretches the truth to some extent... Pushing the story that CHINA owns the US DEBT is one stretch.

Edited by steve(ill) - 16 Apr 2020 at 5:31pm
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

China needs the USA a LOT more than we need them...... THEIR VIRUS is doing Major Damage to their reputation due to the LIES...... They will NEVER live this down... Japan, England and others are also pushing to abandon China.
Are you 100% certain that the USA has NEVER "stretched" the truth to the rest of the WORLD? Perhaps even the citizens OF the USA ?? IMO, pretty laughable on your part Wink. Who owns the notes on our current National Debt, BTW Confused ??
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 3:34pm
we can sell them FOOD.. and we can buy kids toys and underwear from CHINA... Just STOP the medical supplies , computer components, high tech, military parts.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 1:26pm
How cheap do you want corn and soybean prices to go?
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 6:34pm
The US needs to abandon China as well. Bring that manufacturing home where it belongs.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 6:27pm
China needs the USA a LOT more than we need them...... THEIR VIRUS is doing Major Damage to their reputation due to the LIES...... They will NEVER live this down... Japan, England and others are also pushing to abandon China.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 6:24pm
I dont have it in for China.. they are PROVEN LIARS... They LIED to the WHO ( world health org ) and made THEIR VIRUS 20x worse... They LIED about the extent of the virus, .. they LIED about the origin of the virus, .. they LIED about the spread of the virus.. and they continue to LIE today..... just the FACTS, thats all.. Nothing to tango about.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 6:13pm
You sure have it in for China Confused. Don't they hold a lot of the "notes" that  keeps our government printing money that won't get paid off until my great/great/ great granddaughter is eligible to pay taxes Ouch?? Before you fly off on a rant, I've been told it takes TWO to tango Wink

Edited by FREEDGUY - 15 Apr 2020 at 6:14pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 5:58pm
These are the results of the USA and Europe as of today.. Remember that the USA has 325 MILLION people... Each European country has 50- 80 MILLION EACH so you have to add 5-6 of them TOGETHER to get a comparison... Add up the DEATHS of Italy, France, Spain, Germany and England.......... compare that to the US.... like 26,000 deaths for US and 65,000 for Europe.

Country,
Other

Total
Cases

Total
Deaths

World

USA

Spain

Italy

France

Germany

UK

China

Edited by steve(ill) - 15 Apr 2020 at 5:59pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 5:50pm
You want to know whats going on in Italy, France and Spain ?   Well they are a FKED MONKEY... Some have death rates 10x what the USA has. They got it 1-2 weeks before we did, so they are now working their way out of this MESS...

Look it up.... Europe is in BAD SHAPE !...... China has been lieing from the beginning on the number of deaths and cases.. THen they said it was over last month.. Now they are LOCKING DOWN cities  for a SECOND ROUND.... and when you say LOCKDOWN in China, it means if you step outside without permission, YOU GET SHOT.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

[QUOTE=FREEDGUY]
Just heard on the ABC WORLD NEWS that there have been 23,000 deaths "due to Carona" Geek. The LEADING cause of deaths in the USA is over 1,000,000 per year due to heart disease Ouch. Why hasn't heart disease  shut down the nation?? This is getting WAY out of control IMO Ermm. Seriously, how many of you have any family/friends/neighbors that are currently in intensive care due to the Carona that doesn't already have some "on going" respiratory ailment?? A million vrs 23,000 Stern Smile. JMO is all. And to those that HAVE family/friends in the hospital, my prayers and sympathy.

You misinterpret what you read. Heart Disease takes a Lifetime of bad diet no exercise and poor habits, many cancers require DECADES to develop again off bad habits or misuse of materials. This disease kills within WEEKS if you get it and have underlying conditions, some die without those conditions. Almost as bad as being murdered in a alley by a mugger. THAT is a stat to compare it to.[/QUOTE
I will have to disagree with your "bad diet/no exercise" comment Ouch. I've had several family members pass away that were FIT/NOT OVERWEIGHT, AND WERE WORKING !! So, what IS the stat of murders/year in the USA ?? All I'm saying is this Carona crap is getting WAY out of control according to the "NEWS"Sleepy.
Why haven't we heard/read what's going on in China/Italy with their issues ??? Have they fallen off of the face of the earth??

Edited by FREEDGUY - 15 Apr 2020 at 5:11pm
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 7:07am
I can't seem to find it.....Boss showed me the video on his phone Monday, wild looking, caskets flowing down a ramp. 

The pictures and images I can find, are saying a couple dozen per day, but still show them handled one at a time.

I stand.....somewhat corrected.Wink
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 6:59am
Originally posted by truckerfarmer truckerfarmer wrote:

Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

New York: did you see the footage of the government taking over the property on the island, digging a trench, and burying people in pine boxes en masse?  Did you ever think you would see that in the USA? 

Don't quite have all your facts right. Hart Island has been used by New York as a potters field for over 150 years. Any body that hasn't been claimed within 14 days is sent there. All the pine boxes have the deceased's name on the outside and can be claimed by the family at a later date. Used the be the graves were dug by prisoners, but due to the large amount, and the risks of infecting prisoners, this is now being done by subcontractors.
I realize that.  I would say, I'm incomplete in my statement, but not incorrect.  I'll try to find the video, it was laying the caskets into a trench, looked like a tomato planting machine.  That's not the way they usually do it, is it?
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

New York: did you see the footage of the government taking over the property on the island, digging a trench, and burying people in pine boxes en masse?  Did you ever think you would see that in the USA? 

Don't quite have all your facts right. Hart Island has been used by New York as a potters field for over 150 years. Any body that hasn't been claimed within 14 days is sent there. All the pine boxes have the deceased's name on the outside and can be claimed by the family at a later date. Used the be the graves were dug by prisoners, but due to the large amount, and the risks of infecting prisoners, this is now being done by subcontractors.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 7:10pm
I read an article from the CDC that claims the Corona Virus is twice as contagious and TEN times more deadly then the flu.  Reason enough for me to be cautious.  Just hear my 97 year old aunt in Ohio fell and broke her hip yesterday.  They are planing on fixing it on Thursday, she's a tough ole bird to make it this far but if you have any extra good thoughts or prayers for Aunt Lavina, send them her way.  She lives in a big assisted living facility in Medina,  OH, was complaining that they were finally letting them play cards but they had to sit 6' apart and she told me  Nobody can see or hear worth a damn and I think they all cheat!"
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 10:23am
Some people are getting meds and staying home with Covid-19 and serving also .
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 8:37am
Many of the people dying had complications from some other disease.I just read Obesity is a leading cause of complications causing death from Corona Virus . The Governor is playing Mom! Mom can't protect you once your away from her!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 8:22am
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Just heard on the ABC WORLD NEWS that there have been 23,000 deaths "due to Carona" Geek. The LEADING cause of deaths in the USA is over 1,000,000 per year due to heart disease Ouch. Why hasn't heart disease  shut down the nation?? This is getting WAY out of control IMO Ermm. Seriously, how many of you have any family/friends/neighbors that are currently in intensive care due to the Carona that doesn't already have some "on going" respiratory ailment?? A million vrs 23,000 Stern Smile. JMO is all. And to those that HAVE family/friends in the hospital, my prayers and sympathy.

You misinterpret what you read. Heart Disease takes a Lifetime of bad diet no exercise and poor habits, many cancers require DECADES to develop again off bad habits or misuse of materials. This disease kills within WEEKS if you get it and have underlying conditions, some die without those conditions. Almost as bad as being murdered in a alley by a mugger. THAT is a stat to compare it to.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 8:18am
Well, since we've been weeks into various levels of "lockdown", any statement about what is happening for some other reason is moot, because we can't "undo" the lockdown.  Just look at where people are concentrated.  New York: did you see the footage of the government taking over the property on the island, digging a trench, and burying people in pine boxes en masse?  Did you ever think you would see that in the USA?  Detroit: Coworkers of my wife's are being sent down to help out.  One of the major hospitals is OUT of body bags.  How often do you suppose that happens? 
We that live in rural areas, that stay away from each other naturally for the most part, say Oh this is BS, look, we're doing all this and it's nothing!  Well, that's kind of the point!!!
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 5:37pm
Here in Michigan our Governor has us in lockdown unless deemed essential and thankfully Farming is! There is great fear and panic about this plague. Rightfully so as only madmen would want to die! On the other side of the argument Governor's and Governments cannot save us all and people have to accept personal responsibility for their own lives and the lives of others! My Grandfather always wore a bandana and used it when dusty or extreme cold conditions and he was a 91 year old man when he passed! I wear a bandana now when I go to the store and nitrile gloves. I also sanitize anything I buy. I also believe that we are not building immunity to this virus by staying all locked up and could see an even worse outbreak this coming winter! I have lived through Polio, many other flu outbreaks. The Cuban Missile Crisis,60's Riots and Civil Rights/ Vietnam War protests and attacked by a Red and White Holstein Bull,Icestorms,Tornadoes, Blizzards. I feel the good lord willing and the creek don't rise to high I will be around some more years! As my Grampa Kline used to say " Get outside and let the wind blow the stink off of you "!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 5:35pm
Most people are in the dark and ignorant of the facts... The EXPERTS said 6 weeks ago that if you do NOTHING.. we will have 2 MILLION deaths in the USA by late summer. MOST will be over 60 years old, but it does get some younger.. There is one sailor that was on a carrier that got sick.... 300 sick out of 5000.... ONE GUY DIED.. He was probably  25 years old and EXCELLENT shape... so it does happen.

Due to shutting down the economy and shelter in place, you let the spread of the virus burn out.... Hard to spread if your locked down... Now the "TOTAL DEATHS" are expected to be around 60,000 by late summer, instead of 2 MILLION..
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 5:21pm
I brought up this EXACT topic to a few guys at the jobsite, INCLUDING the home owner that is some type of ram rod at the local Catholic church(he's 63), and the consensus is, this is blown WAY out of proportion due to the media. The adiment church goer was the MOST vocal about this being "fake news", scare tactics by the media Stern Smile. Now I hear that GM is going to start manufacturing respirators ?? Hopefully headlights/driving lights aren't required Unhappy.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 1:57pm
Wink Mind over madder. Not a believer in needing mental health help every time your feelings are hurt. But when you hear the experts tell you,you will die if you get sick. I believe some give up the will to live and die,that would not if they thought it was just the flu.

At this point many in California are saying "I had a flu bug that was different than what I have ever had before", some back as far as Nov of 19.  Who knows if there will ever be enough tests to prove if many of them had the current bug or not. But it looks like it could be true,as it has not been as bad here as other states.

Two things about this Corona virus that seem different is not much trouble for children to get better. Which is a very great blessing in my book. The other is that you can spread it longer before you become sick than other forms of corona viruses. Or that you may never get sick as the story of Rand Paul is coming out.

So the weaker you our stay better hidden. I myself have let the kids and grand kids that are not a afraid come over. (no looking over my shoulder emoticons Ouch )  I went out yesterday to see part of the grand kids with the other grand parents there as well. But did not say anything to the son and DIL that did a drive in visit because of powerful arthritis drugs the DIL takes. So she can take as few chances as she wishes.

Most of the science goes over my head but seeing ventilators may not be the thing to help the sickest that they where first thought to be.  So may science learn from this time, to better help next time. 
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 12:39am
I went to the CDC's website and poked around a little and got very depressed real quick.  It said that it will be widespread and most Americans will get it.  It also had lots of charts on what the death rate is for certain existing conditions such as age, heart disease, being diabetic.  I guess the best thing is to avoid getting it for as long as possible so that medical treatments will improve and hopefully give us better odds of living through it.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic