This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Campground recommendations in Florida

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Campground recommendations in Florida
    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 7:50am
Moderators, if this isn't appropriate for this form, please remove it.

I posted this in an RV forum that I participate in, but I wanted to get some input from people here, since we have similar interests.

We are currently in Florida staying in a timeshare. 

Next year, we are planning to spend a few weeks in Florida and really like the area between Daytona and Orlando. We would probably be staying 4 - 6 weeks and may decide to stay more than one place.

If anyone has any recommendations in that area (or other areas in Florida) that we would like for an extended stay, we would like to visit while we are here to see for ourselves. 

I definitely plan on catching the Florida Flywheelers show, so recommendations in that area are welcome too.
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 8:05am
Depending on the time of year, as for RV parks you may be competing against the ‘snow birds’. Some parks are booked solid for the entire winter season. Inquiring with park management is the best route. Even now, some parks may be booked full for next winter already.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic