This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Burnimg a CD,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Burnimg a CD,,,,
    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 8:06am

Well,I ordered the wife a CD player with ear Phones so she can listen to some oldies music while she is going to Dialysis.  I "was" gonna download from the many hundreds of songs on my PC. Got some new CD's ready and somewhere along the line, the CD burner software on my PC had been deleted,,,,HMMMM,,,wonderin WTF,,??  Anyway, I see where Win10 has a built in CD Burner in Win Media Player. But you gotta have a friggin college degree tho figure ALL the steps to get there,,,, Why can't they make it where you just click on the program and start burning CD;s like the program I used to have,,,?? I tried several times last night just never could get it to connect. AND, AND, if you want to download one of the programs on the net,,,Ya gotta give em dang near all your private info  so you can use their program,,,,CHIT,,I ain't gonna do that,,,!!!  Just to burn some CD;s,,??
 What programs do Ya'll use to burn CD's,,??
Sponsored Links

john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 9:37am
Google; "free cd burning software"  There are several there that appear to be click and burn types.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 10:08am
Burning a cd...
Even do it in the frypan...  Yummy... Confused maybe not.Shocked peew ... either goin to open them sinuses or close them...LOL

How to burn CD' in 4 ways...

How about these ? MP3/4 players... just download music to the device, and play... can even get them bluetooth  so no cords... just gotta have bluetooth headsets...

Edited by JC(WI) - 28 Oct 2019 at 10:17am
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 10:54am

Jc, JC, JC,,,,,,,,,,you is something else, My Friend,,,can always count on you for some grin makers,,,,,,ClapClap
 I seen a yard in town that had some old CD's hangin all over her trees,,,they just a spinnin round and round,,I just had to stop and ask her what they was for,,,she told me it keeps them dang black birds away cause they chit all over the grass,,,,HMMmmm,,,SO,,,I ask her if it works,,,??  She spits some nasty assed lookin chit on the grass (??)  wipes her mouth off on her sleeve and says,,,"Ya see and black birds, Sonny?"  I closed my eyes and kissed her on da cheek and went on bout my way,,,,,,,,life in da big city,,,,,,LOL
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 7:24pm
Joe, if she has a smartphone just get you an iTunes acct. you can buy directly from them ( entire albums or song by song) or you can save down your own cds and then load it to her phone
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 7:32pm
I also use ITunes and still use my IPod to listen to almost 15000 songs on it. Most use a cell phone now but I still like the IPod.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Bill_MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 7:39pm
I would have gotten a cheap MP3 player instead, just download the songs onto it from Windows media player. Smaller, don't need to worry about breaking/scratching discs, all the songs on one device, no burning software. CDs are pretty much obsolete already
1951 WD #78283, 1918 Case 28x50 Thresher #76738, Case Centennial B 2x16 Plow
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 8:41pm
I use YouTube Music. Commercials are minimal in the free version.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 9:06pm
Dj, I got me 300GB of MP3 music on a huge harddrive and copy some onto a 32GB flashdrive for my portable MP3 player. It seemed to be the easiest solution...
you can freely download MP3 music all day and night, store on your PC then select what you want for the missus to listen to.

and  yur right about stuff being too dang complicated....
Only last week I finally 'found' a 64bit version of XXCOPY. I used the 32bit version yers ago to make TRUE backups of hardrives,not the 'stuff' ,'they' say is a 'backup'...
I like the simple stuff that WORKS, first time...
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 1:43am

Well,,Jay I wish you and Bill had of read my post before I went and bought the CD player,,,,I agree the MP3 player would of been better,,cause you can put lots more songs on a flash drive and you can a CD,,,and I had bought a 10 count of 32 GB flash drives at a sale at walmart some time back and wound up not using em all,,Still gots bout 6 of them. I bought the paid version of NCH CD Burner software,,so Im gonna have to stick with CD's for this time,,,chit,,!!chit,,,!!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,Jay I wish you and Bill had of read my post before I went and bought the CD player,,,,I agree the MP3 player would of been better,,cause you can put lots more songs on a flash drive and you can a CD,,,and I had bought a 10 count of 32 GB flash drives at a sale at walmart some time back and wound up not using em all,,Still gots bout 6 of them. I bought the paid version of NCH CD Burner software,,so Im gonna have to stick with CD's for this time,,,chit,,!!chit,,,!!

Wink You know us old Confused ................experienced folks LOL need to stop forgetting grandkids only 3 or 4 years old know more about the devices than we will ever learn. So put that knowledge to use.

My Wonderful wanted music listening device,an asked our son. He fixed her up with Confused a phone maybe, the size of a playing card and a 1/4 inch thick. Just no phone ,cause we are flip phone Wink kind of people.LOL But I guess once you pay for a app or what ever your good to go. So in the future just remember to ask a grandkid or kid.LOL 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic