This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue
    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 11:50pm
   I will write this in blue, for that is how the last 24 hours have been for me. I lost a good friend yesterday in one of those freakish, one in a million accidents. Brady was one of three brothers. He and his brother Brandon along with a group from around here went out West to run snowmobiles out around the mountains. I don't know all of the details, but it sounds to me like Brady and Brandon were the last two in their line. At one point Brandon looked back and his brother wasn't there. They went back to look for him only to find that they all were just missed being hit by an avalanche. They found a small pile of snow with a flag or something sticking up. They found him and tried to resuscitate him for a long time, but it wasn't of any use. Before they went, the oldest brother, Brad told them to be careful for we have a lot of work to do around here. Don't get hit by an avalanche. Brady was 30. He left no wife or kids, but he sure will leave a hole in our small town. Brady was never to busy to share with you a smile, a laugh, or just one more funny story. Brady was my friend. 
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 12:43am
Dang, that’s rough. Sorry for your loss unit. It’s good you have good times to remember.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 5:32am
Sorry Unit3 for the loss of your friend. We never know when Death comes to us !
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 5:46am
So sad, prayers for all friends and family
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 7:17am
None of us know the day or hour of our demise. It seems like a silly but avoidable accident but not to God who controls all such occurrences. I pray for you and the entire family as they morn his loss. God Bless. 
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 7:37am
sorry to read this, friends are special people who don't come often in our lives
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 7:42am
Sad news for sure. Snowmobiling in those areas can be dangerous and there are flags and “parachutes “ designed to aid rescue for those caught in an avalanche. Unfortunately this was not enough this time. Step son makes annual trip to those areas and is a tense time for us at home. Prayers out to friends and family.
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 9:42am
"Life is a miracle, and every breath we take is a gift from God.."
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 10:49am
Sorry to hear this, always tough to loose a great friend. Even worse when they are in the prime of life.

I went to a funeral Saturday for a friend of mine. He was a great guy, fantastic mechanic. It really bummed me out, too much death lately. Mom passed on the 15th of January, my cousin/best friend in November. Getting to the point I don't even want to answer the phone!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 11:10am
Praying for all here feeling the lose of friends and family.

Originally posted by Coke-in-MN Coke-in-MN wrote:

"Life is a miracle, and every breath we take is a gift from God.."

With this in mind I have been freed from the fear that has been gripping the world. I was told by a doctor in 2016 that I only had weeks to live. Other doctors got test results within hours to show what a jerk the other guy was. But have taken a different view of the world since. If you take Christianity seriously have faith, the Lord is in control. If you cannot accept that I pray for you to feel the comfort that I enjoy by depending on the Lord.  

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 12:09pm

Hey Unit3,,,Condolences and Prayers going to you and the family of your good Buddy. May PEACE be with all of ya'll in these sad times and hoping you can feel well enough to another color,,,,,,,,
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 12:55pm
   It's rough to take news like that. Prayers for you and the family.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic