This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bladder cancer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bladder cancer
    Posted: 10 Aug 2023 at 10:23pm
I went in to do the old prostate thing and Doc decided he needed to snoop around. I'm laying on this table and he starts making clicking noises. He turns this monitor around so I can see. He shows me 2 little tiny red spots. He guarantees they are bladder cancer. Sometime before the first of Jan he wants to remove those 2 darn spots. Sometime after the middle of Oct. Waiting on a call from his nurse. She's a cute little thing. If only I was 50 years younger. She does have a funny streak in her personality. Lots of fun. Any way, he says he could do it at the local hospital but they don't have any way to cauterize the 2 holes shut.   So I gotta get a ride to down town Des Moines. Probably won't find a Little cutie to give me a ride. Oh well.
Sponsored Links

dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2023 at 11:19pm
Get it early and it is no biggie
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2023 at 10:44am
You may want to look into PROTON therapy.  
Proton Center of Oklahoma is a great place.  They treat many types of cancer.  
Those of you with prostate cancer may want to check them out.  The proton procedure has minimal negative side effects. Less chance of impotence or incontinence, as with traditional surgery or photon treatment.  
 Proton is directed directly to the cancer and not the surrounding tissues.  Photon will do the job but may do damage to surrounding tissues.  
The Oklahoma Proton Center provided access to innovative proton therapy treatment for cancer. 

Edited by Clay - 11 Aug 2023 at 10:46am
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2023 at 6:34pm
Like Dr. P says "get it done as soon as possible." Prayers for a quick and complete recovery. Those cute nurses make the doctor visits go much better.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
sparky View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2023 at 6:40pm
Yes prayers. Get it done soon. My brother just had his bladder and prostate removed because the cancer showed up in his bladder muscle.
It's the color tractor my grandpa had!
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2023 at 6:42pm
Prayers for a successful outcome

Edited by plummerscarin - 11 Aug 2023 at 6:43pm
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2023 at 8:51pm
Tom, join Telegram, and look up ‘Dirt Road Discussions’.
Lots of information on cancer treatments, incl. ivermectin, ground apricot seeds, apples & onions, etc. claims excellent results if protocols are followed.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic