This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bill of Sandy Lake Implement Retires

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandylakeimplement Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bill of Sandy Lake Implement Retires
    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 11:38am
After 44 years & 8 months Bill is officially retired from Sandy Lake Implement. He will be missed.  If you've received help from Bill give him a call and wish him well before he punches the time clock for the last time. (Please don't call Bill wanting service/information - only well wishes)

Edited by sandylakeimplement - 28 Aug 2020 at 11:40am
Sandy Lake Implement
Sandy Lake, PA
724-376-2489
www.sandylakeimp.com
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Sponsored Links

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 11:58am
Congratulations Bill!!!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 12:58pm
Congradutlaions Bill , that cake sure looks delicous 
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 1:14pm
Congratulations Bill. Enjoy your retirement.  I haven't regretted one second of mine. 

Also, thank you for your help a few years ago.  You and the rest of the guys at SL are the greatest.
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 1:38pm
Happy retirement wishes to Bill . I've talked to him a few times over the phone and he's always helped me out . Good people at Sandy lake !
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 1:52pm
Congrats and enjoy! God Bless!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
BobPaulusCentrOH View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobPaulusCentrOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 4:55pm
Bill,
Enjoy your retirement.  You have earned it.
Thanks for all the advice through the years.
Best Regards,
Bob
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 5:02pm
I had the pleasure to speak to him a time that I was there, great guy.  Enjoy, our AC family members speaking at the moment!!  Be safe, enjoy, and don't be a afraid to stop by this site! 
AC720Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC720Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2020 at 3:21pm
Congratulations Bill. Thank you for all your help over the years with my 720 and 190XT. I’m so glad I got to meet you in person a few years ago so I could see who actually repaired my hydraulic pump for my XT. Which has worked great by the way. You are a wealth of AC knowledge and will surely be missed not only by your co workers but by all those you have helped through the years. Wishing you all the best in your retirement.
Robbie Jenkins
1968 B-208, 1976 720 (2 of them)Danco brush hog, single bottom plow,52" snow thrower, belly mower,rear tine tiller, rear blade, front blade, 57"sickle bar,1983 917 hydro, 1968 7hp sno-bee, 1968 190XTD
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2020 at 4:19pm
Congratulations Bill! As other have said you also helped me with several of my Allis projects in person or over the phone! Like rebuilding a WD45 hand clutch or a hydraulic pump!. Real old fashion customer service from a real nice person! Wishing you many years of enjoyment in retirement too!
Also if you need maple syrup, I am not far away!
 Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Herb(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 7:35am
Congratulations Bill, and Best of Wishes. You helped me with sale of a pair of Allis G plows ~ dozen years ago at Canandaiqua GOO show. You can be proud of the organization you established.  Herb(GA)
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 8:14am
CONGRATS Bill, you have earned the right to sit on your butt.  Hope you're going to be on here, the forum, so you can give more advice as we (I) need it.  You've been a great help through the years!  ENJOY and God bless.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
dirtschlinger View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtschlinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 11:02am
Congrats to Bill.  Enjoy.  He just got done repairing my hydraulic pump and seemed to have a wealth of knowledge and a great guy to talk to.
TomYaz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomYaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2020 at 7:51am
Congrats Bill!  Thanks for all the help!
If its not an All-Crop, it all crap!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic