This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

backhoe d-15 ind.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote volks-eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: backhoe d-15 ind.
    Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 2:26pm
I  acquired this machine and have no clue about it, model or year and parts availability. I am also learning the format to post on here so please bear with me. I goofed up the pics the first time and will try to fix the size issue. Thanks to those who have posted info for me already, Eddie

Edited by volks-eddie - 22 Sep 2010 at 2:13pm
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 5:53pm
look at the left side of the flywheel bell housing where it bolts to the motor. see if there is a serial number.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 9:06pm
You have a D-15 Series I industrial tractor with the Shuttle clutch. I'm not sure of the loader and hoe but they are Henry products marketed as A-C. The year will 1961-early 1963. The are a few Industrial D-15 Series II prior to them becoming an I-60 with the hard front and hydrostatic power steering.
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
volks-eddie View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote volks-eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 10:22pm
Thanks Steve and Calvin I will look for serial no. I am sorry about the pics I am working on them...  Looking forward to getting into this thing, and will be needing more info as I go..Eddie 
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote volks-eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:07pm
Found the serial no. right where you said, Steve. it says D15 7804. is that all of it? 
Breeze View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:55pm
Cool pics, just like the one I separated and sold. Mine was D15 4694 came with Henry Mark IV backhoe and Henry L-100 loader. Except, your tractor is in waaayyy better condition.
I got a manual for loader and hoe with attachment diagrams and and part numbers from ebay for around $25. I sold it to the hoe buyer. Strong machine, enjoy it.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote volks-eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:06am
Thanks Breeze, this tractor was in use by the previous owner until 8 months ago. He only stopped using it when the starter ring wore completely off. I got it cheeeeep ($300) and am going to fix and use it to dig up stumps on my small acreage. Even with the repairs needed it will still be cheaper than renting a machine t do it.
Kipn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kipn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:21pm
I believe that serial number means it's a 1962.
1961 H3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic