This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

B steering shaft-ROSS BOX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mfam8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B steering shaft-ROSS BOX
    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 1:23pm
I am in need of a shaft and worm gear assembly  only..not an entire assembly-  for a B with a ROSS steering box. If I cannot find one reasonable, I may repair mine and equip a new solid shaft. Thought I would put feelers out first and take a look. THank you

Sponsored Links

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 2:42pm
what’s the part numbers
Mfam8 View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mfam8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 7:02pm
211000 for allis original part no. Now would be 70211000 Its a one piece unit, worm gear and shaft assembly.

Edited by Mfam8 - 15 Apr 2021 at 7:03pm
daveingreenbay View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveingreenbay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 7:36am
may have what you need in a good used one, if interested PM your cell# and will take a picture of what I have and send it to you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic