This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

At the lake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At the lake
    Posted: 24 May 2019 at 6:25pm
Left early this AM. Got camp set up. Old gal wanted to take a nap. Grandson wanted to get in some fishing. We drove the few blocks to the lake. There's a big ol pontoon type boat here with a crane on the front of it. Hes running around picking up boat lifts and placing them in the lake. We took the grandson to the big ol place where Berkly makes all their ft. Ishing stuff. There's a store across a busy 4 lane highway where they sell the stuff. Grandson was absoulty thrilled about the whole set up. He lives to fish. Lots of big ol boats out on the lake, some skiing, some joy riding.
Sponsored Links

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 6:34pm
I walked over to the boat ramp to see what the heck was taking some of these folks so long to get their boats in the water. Heck female DNR officer is here inspecting boats. I dont have 1, if I did. She could take her time inspecting mine, darn good looking officer. Shes sure taking her time with some of these young guys and their big ol boats. Looks like their having as good of a time as she is. Shes got a good personality to her. Only turned away 1 guy so far. He forgot his life jackets. No way was he gonna back down the ramp. He was mad at himself for forgetting them. He told me it was 5 miles back to camp and was glad she made him aware of it. No ticket because he was not in the water.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:45pm
Ok guys. We are set up beside 2 blonds that are selling Avon. It took them 4 hours to see up 3 tables under a roof. The conversation they had amongst themselves was unbelievable. One of them said "I am so dumb". Guys there was no arguing that fact. They had stripped down to shorts and T shirts. Not bad looking but????. I did not know Avon makes products strictly for guys. That is the market they are shooting for. If they dress down for it they may make a pile of money this weekend.
trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:04pm
tom, good weather for you till sunday night. good luck.
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:56pm
Don't go wobbly there Tom!! LOL!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 2:47am
pics....we WANT PICS!
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 11:58am
It didn't happen unless there are pictures.😕
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 2:51pm
Years ago my wife put me up to buying men`s cologne from Avon called Mesmerize.  I get a lot of compliments from the ladies.   But I can`t never find any blonds to buy it from,  I have to revert to e-bay.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 11:27pm
With yer handle,it's probably better that way.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 5:39am
Originally posted by SteveM C/IL SteveM C/IL wrote:

LOLLOL,,I knew it was just a matter of time when somebody was gonna poke ole weiner bout his handle and,,,and,,I didn't want to be first on this one,,,,,,LOL,,,but,,,I'll hold my tongue and fingers just a little longer,,,,,LOLLOL
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 9:46pm
The 2 blonds started packing up at 5:00 this afternoon. Now these gals was real sharp looking. BUT if their dad had not showed up to help them pack up, I think they'd still be trying to figure out how to load the van. One of them told me she was 34 and the other was 26. They had a wall up between us so, well anyway.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:24pm
yet...another blond story! lol
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 12:07am
That wall was for your own good.
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 7:16am
I got my handle from my older sister when we were growing up,  I was so skinny she started calling me a wiener.   I stayed a wiener till I was in my mid 50s but now she calls me Tubby  (Yea,  I know I have it spelled wrong,  I keep spell check busy) 
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 8:01am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

LOLLOL,,I knew it was just a matter of time when somebody was gonna poke ole weiner bout his handle and,,,and,,I didn't want to be first on this one,,,,,,LOL,,,but,,,I'll hold my tongue and fingers just a little longer,,,,,LOLLOL

I was on another site several years ago and a guy had a handle of 'stinkyfingers'.
I questioned it and we had an open discussion about it and I was banned from the site for 2 weeks.
Go figure.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 8:37am
Originally posted by fixer1958 fixer1958 wrote:

Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

I was on another site several years ago and a guy had a handle of 'stinkyfingers'.
I questioned it and we had an open discussion about it and I was banned from the site for 2 weeks.
Go figure.

Now,,,that right there is funny,,,,,,,but I gotta agree "stinkyfingers" would sure be a conversation starter,,,,,,makes you wonder where them fingers been for being stinky,,,chit,,I'm outa hereLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic