This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ANNAWAN IL. Auction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Popps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANNAWAN IL. Auction
    Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 1:16am

Big farm sale this coming Friday and Saturday. Year 31 of the annual spring sale. http://www.midwestauction.com/hatzer.htm for more info. A friend of mine drove through there and told me it is packed full to the point they stopped accepting items a week ago. I hope to go but having a problem talking my wallet into it!! I hope I dont get in hot water for posting this....Im not involved in any way with the sale just passing the info along.

Sponsored Links

bball-54@live.com View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bball-54@live.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 10:36pm
I was wondering if you happened to have the number to get ahold of the people who are working it to see when they are auctioning a 4wheeler off.  Ive never been to this auction but have driven by many times and I was just not quit sure what order they went in for auctioning things off.  The site you posted is not working for some reason.  Thanks for the time. 
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 11:28pm
They have 2 auctioneers going for both days usually. They won't be able to tell what time it is being sold but if you call Hatzers, they might be able to tell what day. 309-935-6700
http://hatzernordstromauction.com/
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 11:29pm
   309-935-6700 is the number at the bottom of the sale bill.
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 2:11am
whew! that is a biggy!, wish they had sum pics!
bball-54@live.com View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bball-54@live.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 8:29am

Thanks for the information.

Popps View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Popps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 5:29pm
The guy at the place told my buddy they intend on selling all the big stuff friday and anything left over and the smaller stuff on Sat. The sale bill is just a small sample of whats on the ground I quess. Ive never went myself but they said last year people from 16 states were there. Good luck to anyone going and hope you find some deals!
If you can buy it for 500.00 I can build it for 1000.00!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic