This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Almost Political ( Humor )

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Almost Political ( Humor )
    Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 12:36pm
A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.
The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”
The Harley rider replies, “Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”
The reporter says, “Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”
The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I’m voting for Trump."
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
“Conservative Trump supporting U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH”
And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 29 Jul 2018 at 12:38pm
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 12:47pm
Yep.  Pretty much says it all.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 2:00pm
I don't know weather to laugh at the humor, or cry about how true that is. Darrel
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 3:36pm
That is an accurate representation of how the media slants everything these days.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 5:04pm
WWG1WGA
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 10:24pm
NOW THATS FUNNY !!! .........and would be even funnier if not so TRUE !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Dipstick In View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipstick In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 6:56am
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her.

Steve, I'm borrowing your comment because it is so appropriate right now............... We have had liberals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we have had conservatives,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but what we have lacked is anybody that really gives a damn about what America needs without a political agenda..............and you can see where that takes us........
If a pragmatist is willing to step up to the plate,,,,,,,,,,, disregard his "political Life" and DO for us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am going to support him just as you are doing..............
The bit of "liking or disliking" him is of minimal importance............. I'm not marrying him,,,,,,, I am not going to "bed" him,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm not even going to invite him over for supper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all I want is for him to "FIX" problems...............

Thanks for letting me use your words...................
You don't really have to be smart if you know who is!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic