This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC Toys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC Toys
    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 4:20pm
I have found a old metal Gleaner combine with grain table and a 100 combine,both toys. What is the going value of each? both in good condition. Gleaner also has a 4 row corn head. Thanks Gary
Sponsored Links

Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 8:13pm
I got no info for ya Gary, but look up a member named Armond. He lives in AriZona I believe. He shoukld be able to hep ya.
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 11:48pm
Depends on condition and if you got the box they came in.  I haven't bought any toys in a long while, but when I bought my gleaner 20 years ago they were very scarce and hard to get under $50.  And that was played with condition and no box.  You didn't mention what scale they are?  You could troll the Facebook AC Auction page and see what toys are going for over there.  That 100 sounds like it might be rare!  I don't think I have ever seen one of them.  Creston might want it so I would think it's worth $250 at least!!Big smile
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Gary(MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:29am
Thanks. The gleaner is old and no box. The 100 is still in original box. I saw a 100 at a toy show a couple of years back and it as priced at $400. I collect tractors and equipment. Not much into combines but like old toys of any kind. The 100 is quite a show piece. I bought both but won't say how much. LOL! Have a good day. Gary
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 2:45pm
That's what I figured for the 100.

I quit collecting and now considering selling off a lot of them.  I have some off color and some extras.  I also have about every letter model, some 100 series and every D series.  All 1:16.  I have the one Gleaner which I believe is 1:32 scale.  I also have a numerous AC and off color implements.

I also have a Case steam tractor that is very detailed, it even has chains for the steering and the steering works.
Armand(AZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 5:49pm
Gary, to my knowledge there has not been a production 100 made until Hutch did the resin one a couple years ago.   If you want to post a picture or email one to me I will do some research in the toy books I have.    adeyoung1144gmail.com   Armand
Gary(MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:55pm
Armand. The 100 is still in box packed. I will try to get pic and email you. It might be a few days until I can. We are having some rough weather here in Missouri. Thanks Gary PS I will also get some pics of the Gleaner.
Armand(AZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armand(AZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 6:24am
Works for me!!   Been watching the weather in the Midwest.  UGH!!!  I spent 35 years in Cedar Rapids before moving down here.   Sunny and 68 here today!!!!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 11:12pm
Armand,,,,,,,,,,you are beginning to pizz me off again....We're headed for a HIGH on Friday of -5.  Got a spare/guest bedroom? LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Armand,,,,,,,,,,you are beginning to pizz me off again....We're headed for a HIGH on Friday of -5.  Got a spare/guest bedroom? LOL

Hey Ted, He just mentioned a paint booth a couple day ago so you could probably sleep in there!!  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic