This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC Collection For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC Collection For Sale
    Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 9:25pm
I figure it will take me 3 to 4 years to do this and I am in no hurry, but I will be selling my entire collection. I'm not getting any younger and no one in my family has caught the AC bug!  I will list the item with the important particulars.  If anyone wants to see any of the equipment, my farm is an hour south of Lathrop, MO where the 11th Annual AC Swap Meet is being held. With the exception of my WD45 Distillate, none are restored but they are mechanically sound and have all the correct parts, run nicely, and have excellent rear tires and wheels.. Contact me via email at mcrowefarm@gmail.com.  I don't log on often so please don't PM me..
1950 WD LP/Gas, has the correct WD Ensign dual fuel carburetor (it was NOS when I put it on), (the WD and WD45 carburetors are different and have different part number tags) the tractor runs on both fuels nicely, excellent rear tires/wheels
1952 WD Gasoline, factory power steering, new tires/wheels, 3
bolt wfe w/ tfa with Woods L306 mower
1953 WD45 Distillate, nfe, 3 stack weights, restored
2007 (1 of 11 known to exist and the only one with an early serial number so it has the correct side discharge exhaust, engine serial number has the correct "K" suffix
1953 WD45 Gasoline, 3 bolt wfe, factory ps, excellent tires and wheels
1955 WD45 Diesel, 4 bolt wfe w/ tfa, factory ps, starts and runs real nice
1956 WD45 Lp/Gas, SOLD
1956 WD45 Gasoline, nfe, factory power steering
1939 B with Woods L59 mower
WD Disc Plow 3 blade
No. 63 Slat Plow with optional support bar, SC w/remote cylinder
No. 7 Rake Tedder, optional dual wheels front/back
No. 6 AC Wagon Gear, Sears & Roebuck Model 549 hoist, grain bed, new 8 ply tires
NewIdea 628 B 3 axle wagon gear w/ new white oak 16’ bed
Post Hole Digger, SC, early one made by Roper
Tricycle adapter for wfe
Pair #300 Rear Wheel Weights
Toolbar with blade, later version
Pair blade extensions SOLD
SC Rear Blade
Set of Re-Trak Lugs
WD Toolbar w Single Ripper w bracket
WD Toolbar w 7 coil spring shanks w bracket
CAT D4 6U1139 SOLD
I have quite a few NOS parts and many good used parts.  If you are looking for something for the WD or WD45 tractors, email me as I have quite a few parts for those two models. Toward the end of selling I will also sell my AC 445 loader and 82S mower.

Edited by Michael Crowe - 26 Mar 2022 at 4:09pm
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
Sponsored Links

IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2022 at 10:10am
Sad to see you throwing in the towel Mike. Know you have a lot of nice stuff, good luck.
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2022 at 7:02am
Many of us collectors are in the same spot. 
http://lonsallischalmers.com
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2022 at 9:59pm
I know it will still be a few years, but someday, I will have to clean out the sheds for someone else's toys. They may be red toys, but they sure as H3LL won't be JD green. 
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Dave (Mid-MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave (Mid-MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 7:21pm
Can someone explain what tfa means?
sparky View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 7:46pm
Tricycle front axle?
It's the color tractor my grandpa had!
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 9:28am
I'm going to guess tricycle front adapter. They bolt on for corn-picker use.
Ky.Allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ky.Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 9:42am
His post says wide front so I'm going to guess tfa means "tubular front axle"?
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 10:01am
Mike has some really neat items.  
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 10:58am
Originally posted by IBWD MIke IBWD MIke wrote:

I'm going to guess tricycle front adapter. They bolt on for corn-picker use.
DING DING DING....we have a winner
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 4:59pm
Yes tfa is the corn picker adapter that bolted to a wide front pedestal. Basically a removable narrow front end. The single front wheel bolts on the same way.
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
festus51 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festus51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 8:28pm
I would be interested in the wd-45 D  let me knowwhat your asking and set upatime I can come look at ti,  here it run  

Thanks Gerard
We the unwilling Led by the unqualified Doing the impossible for the Ungrateful
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2022 at 8:20am
I have sold the WD45 lpg, the WD distillate, the CAT D4, blade extensions, single front wheels. I’ve updated the list. Thanks
FredinInd View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredinInd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 1:58pm
Yep, it comes to a time!! I did it a year and a half ago. Sad to do after 25 yrs. of collecting. But, I hung on to my favorite! A 1956 WD 4 bolt 45 wide front with powering steering. It was used mainly for an auger tractor. So the front steering is tight as a drum. Bolster pin is hardly worn. Sad the day of the auction, but ok with it now. Even bought some things from you Michael years back! IT WAS FUN AND KEPT ME OUT OF TROUBLE!!!
Oh well, I won't do that again!
Claude54 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 9:13am
How much u asking for 45 diesel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic