This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A riddle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A riddle
    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 9:22pm
Evie came home from school with a little riddle.

What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links

omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 9:37pm
M
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
HaroldOmaha View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaroldOmaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 11:15pm
nice going Greg!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 11:15pm
a gal i used to know?
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 8:00am
Ding ding ding! Greg is the winner! Shameless, I've known a couple of those 😁😁. To bad they were bat sh#t crazy
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 3:03pm
Not the only one down that road TH!!  ME TOO, actually rather enjoyed the Bat-s__t Crazy ones for the sheet dance as tended to be fun!! For awhile.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 1:15am
Gramps always told me....a bad gal is good to find! lol
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2021 at 3:19am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

You seem to have all of the best advice! Darrel
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

You seem to have all of the best advice! Darrel
He may have gotten the best advice, but he sure didn't put it to good use!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

LOL LOL 

That's funny!! No wonder I've lived the good life. Wink

That reminds me, my cousin was in a bad wreck win he was 17 and has been paralyzed from the waste down ever since.  He's around 60 now and smokes off and on, and drinks too much alwaysWink, but he was married for a short while to the gal that took care of him and she was a shiner.  Anyways they were at the doctors and the doctor was concerned about his smoking and asked how much he smoked, he told the doctor only after sex.  The doctor looked at him kind of funny and asked how much is that?  He said only about 3 packs a day. Wink LOL  This is actually a true story,  he's the mayor of the town!LOL

Edited by Kansas99 - 22 Mar 2021 at 10:31pm
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic